Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

Hmmm... well.

I just downloaded and turned AO over to the new updated skins for 17.4 (Darkmini) and its nothing like the old GUI (I had 17.0.0.a (still my favorite) and then 17.2.0.a and now this new one), or even like your pictured 'previews' was there a reason for the change in style? nothings mini anymore, which is quite depressing :P its not even black which was my favorite part ;_;

And now the menus are little bubbles O.o

Very confused at the moment...

Anti bump for change. Putting my GUI back to 17.2 -o-

/Takun
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

There was no change in design at all. It sounds like you did not install it correctly.
    As for "bubbly menus" it seems that you currently have the default AO skin active.

Please repeat the steps to choose the skin file in the AO launcher. If this will not help, repeat all the installation instructions step-by-step.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Quote Originally Posted by Lordkyo View Post
    My mini menu isn't in the upper right hand corner like its supposed to be. Well it is there but the menu is under where it should be. Is there anyway to fix this?
    Well this seems to be connected to me putting the inventory menu and other items in the bottom left hand corner of my screen. Any way to avoid this or should I post a pic to show you what I mean?
    ~Lordkyo

Alter Egos:
    Lordkyo: 83/4 NM Metaphysicist Clan RK2
    Masterkyo: 60/1 Opi Martial Artist Clan RK2
    Juganmaru: 60/0 Trox Enforcer Clan RK2 (inactive?)
    Kyodarkfire: 50/0 NM Nanotechnician Clan RK2 (inactive?)
    Lagato: 174/6 Sol Bureaucrat Omni RK2 Proud Applicant of Core
    Origatosan: 51/2 Sol Advy Omni RK2 Proud Applicant of Core
    Agentvash: 66/0 Sol Agent Omni RK2 (inactive?) Proud Applicant of Core
    Jeganmaru: 60/0 Sol Keeper Neutral RK2
    All levels are current as of: June 12, 2010

Love these skins, they are great, everyone should try them!

Credit Indicator?

Okay, I've seen where the credit indicator is SUPPOSED to be, but it's nowwhere on my screen...

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...t=scrn0002.png

I've reinstalled the skin completely and everything I could think of, but nothing works. If anyone could offer some help it would be appreciated!

Hope This helps:

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    Remake of the Notum Dovvetech-Mod for new GUI.

[*]Q: My menu buttons are lost! How can I get them back?
    A: Try this:

1. Start AO
    2. Press "Ctrl, Shift and F7" at once
    3. Choose the second tab named "DistValues"
    4. Check if the following variables are set to true, if not click on them so they change their stat to true:
      • cc_control_center
      • cc_notum_inventory
      • cc_menu1
      • cc_notum_menu
      • cc_notum_perkmenu
      • cc_notum_perkwindow
      • cc_notum_skillwindow
      • cc_section1

[*]Q: My credit/ncu and agg/def bars are gone! How can I get them back?
    A: Do this:

1. Start AO
    2. Press "Ctrl, Shift and F7" at once
    3. Choose the second tab named "DistValues"
    4. Check if the following variables are set to true, if not click on them so they change their stat to true:
      • cc_control_center
      • cc_left_bar
      • cc_right_bar
      • cc_section1
    [/list]
    Calida Solitus Pistol Adventurer - 220/30/70 RK2 - General & Recruitment Director of -= Power Overwhelming =-
    Means: The leets do my secret evil bidding. Sort of the Oompa-Loompas of Anarchy Online.
    Means: Oh come on...that felt "phoned in". Was that written by some guy in India you pay to troll for you?
    Means: The US office assures me that this person will be beaten soundly, denied rations, and not let of their cage for exercise period this week....and worst of all will be forced to continue working for us for the forseeable future.
    Venachar: Where's the 'Close Thread' button......Wait. There it is.
    Mostadio: Noobs should wander through a forest in the dark going "WTF dood I cannot see! amg I hear rollerrat runz!!"
    Kintaii: A pirate walks into a bar. There's a wheel attached to his crotch. yadda yadda arrr its drivin' me nuts yarr yarr

LOL, I TOTALLY missed that....
    Well, proof that I'm an idiot

Thanks!

Slightly off topic but is it possible to find a GUI that groups all you inv/backpacks into one window? So you can open one backpack and see everything

^ Doubt that very much :P
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Im trying to install Dark skin

But when i login I only get my Y bars and my Chatwindow in the right position.
    F10 menu / Ncu / Aggdeff not visible. I cant open my Nano window / team window or whatever.

I tried to change the position with the ControlCenter.xml but thats not changing anything

Anyone can help ?

[Deleted]
    Last edited by Misat0; Aug 9th, 2007 at 08:42:32.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Testlive 17.5.0.2 Hotfix:

Please note that these are not full archives.
    You have to have one of the skin variants at version 4.17.4.0a installed! (You can find download links for those in the first post of this thread.)
    Then just extract one of these archives to your "Anarchy Online Test\cd_image\gui" folder, overwriting exsisting files when asked to.

Download:
    TAR.GZ
    ZIP
    Woot, thanks for the great service. Will try it as soon as I have time to log to test.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

bump for the best skin out there
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Testlive 17.5.0.2 Hotfix:

Please note that these are not full archives.
    You have to have one of the skin variants at version 4.17.4.0a installed! (You can find download links for those in the first post of this thread.)
    Then just extract one of these archives to your "Anarchy Online Test\cd_image\gui" folder, overwriting exsisting files when asked to.

Download:
    TAR.GZ
    ZIP
    HoT indeed, thank you.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

With the 17.5 patch being deployed to the live systems at the current maintenance you'll find the usual updated skins in the first post of this thread.

4.17.5.0a
    • Applied 17.5.0 changes
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Faster than the speed of light!!

You rock

Thanks yet again for the speedy updates
    Good luck to everyone. I need it!

Chlem and friends

Quote Originally Posted by Chlem View Post
    Faster than the speed of light!!

You rock

Thanks yet again for the speedy updates
    Can't agree more
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Thanks for the fast update, however the paths in these archives seem wrong this time, installing to "AOFolder\Notum-4.17.5.0a\cd_image" instead of the usual "AOfolder\cd_image"
    Hygyeia 220/30/70 doc damage/defence
    Ankaria 220/30/70 sold damage/defence
    Nuklea 165/17/42 nt
    Mercenaries

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    We all play WoW? You go too far Kaitlain...this was insulting. You are Hello-Kitty Online's customer of the month...it's true...they told me.

fast! very fast! thank you <3

EDIT: for some reason im getting the GUI's setup, bars/windows etc in place, but still the default GUI look... any ideea how can i fix this?
    Last edited by Khrystanna; Aug 9th, 2007 at 19:57:43.
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

lots of <3

Thanks for the fastest update ever

Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast