Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202152 ... LastLast

Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

bump, downloaded and loving it.
    22023 Docine Eternalist
    22023 aAnon Soldier
    22030 Nonih Crat
    219 ? 19 Nonstopp Shade
    220 ? 30 Noonkeep Keppur

›»» People use the freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought they barely use.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8523/untitled3dh.jpg

Thats what I came up with. Sry Tiamin or w/e how i stole your hp/nano bar setup

was Stormm that did that. I have such a diffrent setup my bars didnt move here take a look at my setup.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...n/scrn0081.jpg

Really love the new skin, just a couple of questions. Is there a way for me (as a computer newb) to move the def/off and cred/ncu bar to the left or any other place for that matter, and maybe put them on top of eachother.. i really like the way its been done in InternalGUI.

The buttons in this gui is great, and the new small hotbar far to the bottom left is PURE love. I have some problems with the visual on seeing the different chatwindows i have when they are not blinking red, and so too..

anyways, was just woundering if i could modify it with some tool?
    22023 Docine Eternalist
    22023 aAnon Soldier
    22030 Nonih Crat
    219 ? 19 Nonstopp Shade
    220 ? 30 Noonkeep Keppur

›»» People use the freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought they barely use.

check dis out:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=331988

everything you need to know about skinning the GUI .

man, i so love this skin.. its so much better then all the others . 1600x1200 ftw ^^

I've got a bit of a problem with the colors on this skin; I didn't notice until I was actually in a team killing and stuff, but all the action, perk, attack, nano, and reload recharge bars in the top left are all various shades of blue, and it's very hard to read which bar is which. I tend to rely on that to know when my nano program recharge is done so I can heal again without spamming the button. I think I'm too used to the default colors... The text in the blue bars are near impossible to read at a quick glance.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jajangmyun
    I've got a bit of a problem with the colors on this skin; I didn't notice until I was actually in a team killing and stuff, but all the action, perk, attack, nano, and reload recharge bars in the top left are all various shades of blue, and it's very hard to read which bar is which. I tend to rely on that to know when my nano program recharge is done so I can heal again without spamming the button. I think I'm too used to the default colors... The text in the blue bars are near impossible to read at a quick glance.
    As stated before this will be changed in the next release. The bars consist of only two images, en empty and a filled one, it hardly seems that AO does the "shading" itself, but also will have a deeper look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar
    Site down?
    No, should be working fine, isn't it? 0o
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Seen a screenie of this on the doctor forums and just had to try it, very nice.

Dunno if it's just my screen, but I found some of the colours to be a bit faded, like for example the targeting bar makes it more difficult to see if someone is in range or not.

But maybe I'm just way to used to the default colours.
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Heres my setup at 1600x1200 =)

clicky
    Last edited by Karmic; Nov 14th, 2005 at 17:14:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmic
    Heres my setup at 1600x1200 =)

clicky
    Heh, nice I found someoen that was able to make it more crowded than me , Gotta love 1600x1200
    209 Pimp Sold Shinjieva|*Equip*|
    Blueman Silenthack|*Equip*|

Gotta tell you, I really like this skin. I can make it very unobtrusive which I like since I want as much real estate on my screen as possible. Nice update.

Quote Originally Posted by Satenia
    Dunno if it's just my screen, but I found some of the colours to be a bit faded, like for example the targeting bar makes it more difficult to see if someone is in range or not.

But maybe I'm just way to used to the default colours.
    I have to agree here. It takes a second or two of really looking at the bar to see if you're in range. And those two seconds could be a bit dangerous!

Misato ich hab dich Lieb!

Way cool. Only thing I would ask is not to fade the agg/def bar, I use it constantly, especially with Jaegerin and having to squint at it to see its current position isn't good.

Sort of matches my Linux desktop look, now if only I could skin Windows to look like my KDE set-up
    Lorna, 209/13 Trader on Die Neue Welt
    Jaegerin 220/21 Adenturer equip
    Yeuh 220/20 Doctor equip
    General of Midnight Syndicate

- Live long and prosper, but not at the expense of your comrades

Quote Originally Posted by Lorna
    Way cool. Only thing I would ask is not to fade the agg/def bar, I use it constantly, especially with Jaegerin and having to squint at it to see its current position isn't good.
    Work in progress now =) Added a bottom bar like it was in old GUI and currently redoing some other elements to make the whole thing look more like "old" Dovvetech.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorna
    Misato ich hab dich Lieb!

Sort of matches my Linux desktop look, now if only I could skin Windows to look like my KDE set-up
    There are two views defininitions on the bottom of ControlCenter.xml: RightBarDock and LeftBarDock. Just delete two strings starting with "fade_group=" so they look kinda like
    Code:
    <View name="LeftBarDock"
               activate_criteria="dvalue:cc_section1|dvalue:cc_left_bar"
               layout_borders="Rect(0,0,0,0)"/>
    and you're set ;p aggdef bar won't fadeout anymore.
    Tehgrinding Notasoldier Carebear [220/30/70] Opifex, Solja
    :: Dinged AT30 in style - on Sector 35 Field Marshal ::
    ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
    Punk

Quote Originally Posted by jameinehund
    There are two views defininitions on the bottom of ControlCenter.xml: RightBarDock and LeftBarDock. Just delete two strings starting with "fade_group=" so they look kinda like
    Code:
    <View name="LeftBarDock"
               activate_criteria="dvalue:cc_section1|dvalue:cc_left_bar"
               layout_borders="Rect(0,0,0,0)"/>
    and you're set ;p aggdef bar won't fadeout anymore.
    gnaa! This was one of my main features for the next release *sigh*
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Jo, that did the trick. To quote Pa Larkin: perfick Ma, perfick!
    Lorna, 209/13 Trader on Die Neue Welt
    Jaegerin 220/21 Adenturer equip
    Yeuh 220/20 Doctor equip
    General of Midnight Syndicate

- Live long and prosper, but not at the expense of your comrades

i cannot express how mutch i like this gui, this is the best, i like its simplicity, the dark style.

i have a question: which line sdo i have to remove to disable the fading of that little button bar in the lower left corner of the screen (the one with the perk/faction/skill etc. buttons on it)
    6E 61 6E 6F-6D 61 67 65-20 66 69 78-65 72 2C 20 77 61 72 72-69 6F 72 20-6F 66 20 63-79 62 65 72 73 70 61 63-65
    The immortal one is Love.
    The immortal one is Hate.
    The immortal one is me.
    Embrace me and i shall embrace thou
    _..-=>My guide for the fixer grid <=-.._
    gorkamorka!

Very cool, i installed it and i saw the visual changes
    just, can i tweak this more ingame? like in-game settings
    Last edited by monique; Nov 15th, 2005 at 18:31:11.

...\Notum4.2.zip: Unexpected end of archive
    or
    The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Nice skin, would just be even nicer if I could use it. But as it is I can't even unzip it
    o.O

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202152 ... LastLast