Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Issica View Post
    [...] Is is possible to move "save" and "cancel" buttons somewhere else (like to the bottom or th the separate line on the top) *only* in minimized view? [...]
    Not that I know yet but will look further into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_Black View Post
    i would absolutely love it if you could put some sort of light image in the background for the inventory slots on the regular darktech, [..]
    Had this on my TodO-List already, wonder why Imissed to do it =)

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    I have encountered something weird. As I was following the steps to update my GUI at long last since the patch I followed the steps described in the first post of this thread to first restore the default skin, and then to download and install the DarkMini skin. [...]
    You donot need to restore the default skin, you only need to delete or rename one directory as it is described in the instruction ... Maybe you deleted the wrong things on the first try?

Quote Originally Posted by FixerPorta View Post
    [...]
    1) When you use GMS and get a shopping cart on your "P" map, the cart icon is now very light blue (instead of white) and VERY difficult for me to find. I have a hard time seeing that thing EVERY time now.
    2) I really liked the old crosshair target when hovering over enemies, and the new one is very ugly in my opinion. I have the same opinion about the new "use" icon when lockpicking, opening chests and such. I do not like this change.[...]
    1) Will be changed to better visibility
    2) Cursors will be changeable later. Until then you may restore the old ones with the method described few posts before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninyah View Post
    Is there any way to increase the size of my HP-bar in the MiniSkin?

I would like it to be about as long as the HP bar of my currently selected
    target on this picture http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/1121/tinygh2.png
    You could use the normal darktech wch has larger HP-bars or patch them into the DarkMini files like it can be done with the mouse cursors.
    Will also be changeable in a later version.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    You could use the normal darktech wch has larger HP-bars or patch them into the DarkMini files like it can be done with the mouse cursors.
    Will also be changeable in a later version.
    How would I patch it in? I tried looking in the XML-files for where the dimensions
    was specified, but couldn't find it.

I can't see my planetmap anymore while there wasn't any problem about it before, a GM said it's because of my gui so I want to know if that bug has been fixed.
    Ayse "Millerna" Teyze (Level 220 / AI 23) Opi Agent - Retired
    Tecavuzcu "Duneprime" Coskun (Level 213 / AI 17) Sol Advy

Omni-Tek is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ookami View Post
    I can't see my planetmap anymore while there wasn't any problem about it before, a GM said it's because of my gui so I want to know if that bug has been fixed.
    The latest version fixes this problem.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    Not that I know yet but will look further into it.
    Here's a screenshot: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7...problembp7.jpg
    Kirke Issica Rafael, chief ninjal33ter of Omlety, nano uber advy.
    Lady Gniewica, nano PVP trader.
    Seppun Rumiko Sama, nano s10 crat.
    Tradycja Konwencja Technokracja, nano firstchar NT.
    Wojownicza Kruszynka Zaglady, nano mongo4life enfo.
    Nano shade of doom still pending.

Omlety, jedyna polska organizacja na RK2 po stronie Omni, rekrutują! Zapraszamy na forum.
    ...and yeah, OmniTek protects.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninyah View Post
    How would I patch it in? I tried looking in the XML-files for where the dimensions
    was specified, but couldn't find it.
    You have to unpack the skin GFX-files, replace the skins graphics of the bars by the ones you like and repack the skin GFX. For information how this is done please look at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Issica View Post
    I knew that it looks somewhat borked in the Mini view, but I preferred to "optimize" the size of the normal view. But will loox into it how to do it for both!
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness

[ The Foolish Testers ]

It doesnt work for me.. i get this error.. and i tried going back but it wont let me open anarchy now :/

Quote Originally Posted by cope View Post
    It doesnt work for me.. i get this error.. and i tried going back but it wont let me open anarchy now :/
    1. What doesn't work for you?
    2. What error did you get?

0o
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Well it told me there was a corrupted file, and then it tries to go to the AO patcher to try and replace or fix the corrupted files, but then that crashes. I thought it might have something to do with my resolution and when i changed my resolution my monitor crashed :P..

hehe so know whenever i load windows it my monitor crashes saying is 'video settings correct?' (this is from my monitor) and then my monitor goes out..

now i can run linux on my computer and i've thought about setting ao on linux but it's way to complicated for me.

Well, seems you deleted something wrong in your AO directory or something failed due to patching (and I heard ther are currently problems with the mantainance files on the Funcom servers so maybe you need to reinstall AO at this moment) - but that's not an issue connected with this skin...

For your problem with windows try startup it in Safe Mode (press and hold the F8 key while PC boots until you get a text-based menu, choose Safe mode there and press Enter). When windows is started so, go to the display properties and set the resolution to the one you had before.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

See i did try that in safe mode, but when i change the resolution it only affects safe mode. I tried rebooting regularly and it didn't work.

Now does anyone know if there's a script or file i can change manually to fix the resolution? That might work, but i looked it up and found nothing.

And yes I did redownload a new version of AO but my windows XP doesn't work anymore so yah :/

Haha well i fixed my monitor problem.. whenever windows would start i would d/c the monitor and it reset everything to the default settings.. so yah my monitor works fine now..

i just need to buy a new one to get a bigger resolution :/

excuse me if it's been answered already but is there a way to use the default logon screen? not too fond of the one being used, thanks
    Insurgent - 220/16 Finalizer

Quote Originally Posted by Insurgent View Post
    excuse me if it's been answered already but is there a way to use the default logon screen? not too fond of the one being used, thanks
    if you have a backup folder (you should) just replace the files in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Funcom\Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\default\gfx

with the files in your backup (probably something like this folder:

C:\Program Files\Funcom\Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\default_16.2.0\gfx
    `((((
    `(. .)
    ((
    v )) Kimarzt
    .m m 220/30/70 Doctor :: First and Only Doctor to Equip Hatred of the Xans :: First Doctor with Sword of Dusk

alright i'll try it, thank you
    Insurgent - 220/16 Finalizer

Misat0 i know you cant say if you are involved in LE or not (since there are no beta threads i assume there is an NDA in progress) I want to know if the interface is ready for LE.

Well, (at least) some of the GUI-files needed for LE where accidentally included in previous patches so I have a working base. When LE hits live I will update those files and release the new skin versions as soon as possible.

p.s. As there where NDAs in previous betas it's assumeable that there is one for LE beta, too. )
    Last edited by Misat0; Nov 14th, 2006 at 12:54:45.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Great GUI, looks really nice, going to try this out later.

Misat0, how can I get the font back to that smaller size you had in the info window a couple patches back? I think you said it was a personal change you made for yourself that wasn't supposed to come in the release, but I liked it a lot and want to change it back!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast