Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

UPDATE 4.16.3.2b

Fixed the pink screens :o)
    Last edited by Misat0; Sep 7th, 2006 at 22:23:25.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Quote Originally Posted by Misato View Post
    ... (bottom rechts)
    ... (bottom) klicken
    ... (top left) klicken
    It just occured to me that there are some funny little german words left in your original post. Dunno if I spotted them all. Sorry for pointing at that.
    Ich vermute, man muss Deutsch sprechen, um das überhaupt zu merken.
    Last edited by Luuv; Sep 9th, 2006 at 21:43:20. Reason: added friendly german comment
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

Danke!!! :o)

Hoff, ich hab alles entfernt ^_^
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Quote Originally Posted by Luuv View Post
    Ich vermute, man muss Deutsch sprechen, um das überhaupt zu merken.
    Wenn wir hier schon Forum-Nazi spielen, dann bitte richtig.
    Demoness Devilry Evile
    220/23 Solitus Carekeeper - equip
    [Drama on Atlantean]
    [The act of denying reality]
    Accounts expired and retired to RK4
    [Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast]

How could that have happened! O_O
    Fixed.
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

wonderfull Skins.
    Unfortunatly it seems that the bottom bar graphic has gone missing.

its a fresh install of AO (for other reasons)
    Fresh download of latest build of Dartech and Notum Edge
    tried both of them. But the bottome bar graphic along with Cred bar and NCU has gone missing for some reason. any Ideas/suggestions?
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

Should be working ... Maybe its disabled in the options (> GUI > Control Center > Bottom Bar)
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    Should be working ... Maybe its disabled in the options (> GUI > Control Center > Bottom Bar)
    I checked that, alng with trying several different resolutions
    so far no luck
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

I'll need to do some more testing to make absolutely sure, but the bottom bar seems to refuse to stick between relogs for me.
    Lord "Khalem" Trevallien -=- Fixer Kingpin, proud officer and Loremaster of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Sir "Eoemar" Trevallien -=- Supreme Creator
    http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library -=- http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - The Alien Invation library
    http://bebot.shadow-realm.org/ - BeBot - An Anarchy Online Chat Automaton
    http://aodevs.com/ - Anarchy Online 3rd party developers resource

"Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games."
    -- Former AO Game Director Marius Enge

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasdreamer View Post
    I checked that, alng with trying several different resolutions
    so far no luck
    this is gona bite.. but try removing your prefs folder (cut and paste it somewhere else to test, so you dont lose it if it doesnt fix it)

it seems parts of the bottom bar dont show with the old preferences from the old GUI :/
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

wonderfull Skins.

tried both of them. But the bottome bar graphic along with Cred bar and NCU has gone missing for some reason. any Ideas/suggestions?
    Did you remember to go to Settings and change your skin file before starting up the game? That tends to be my problem when changing skins, I usually forget to change it before I start up the game and then I see how screwed up it looks.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by _Shadowslave_ View Post
    Did you remember to go to Settings and change your skin file before starting up the game? That tends to be my problem when changing skins, I usually forget to change it before I start up the game and then I see how screwed up it looks.

Yah, I had to do this anyway as I had just re'installed AO for various reasons.
    I will try moving the prefs folder out next time i log and will get back with you on how it works. but will have to wait for me to finish re-installing my OS.

seems a freind of my roomate recently came to visit while I was at work and decided to surf the net. got me infected with a nasty peice of malware that currently seems to have no fix and was invisible to just about everything :/
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

seems a freind of my roomate recently came to visit while I was at work and decided to surf the net. got me infected with a nasty peice of malware that currently seems to have no fix and was invisible to just about everything :/
    Ouch! I've been there done that with the roommates/friends/etc. screwing with the computer. It only took 2 times for me to decide to password lock it so only I could log on to it.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

wonderfull Skins.

You could try finding the "prefs.xml" file in "Prefs" folder (not in any of its subfolders, that named as your accounts, but in the very "Prefs" folder).

Here's mine:

Code:
    <Root>
        <Value name="GroundTextureQuality" value="0" />
        <Value name="SoundOnOff" value="true" />
        <Value name="cc_left_bar" value="true" />
        <Value name="cc_left_wing" value="false" />
        <Value name="cc_right_bar" value="true" />
        <Value name="cc_right_wing" value="true" />
    </Root>
    When that bold value (..."cc_right_bar"...) was false, in my case, I couldn't see my bottom bar at all. Check it and maybe it'll solve your problem.
    Kirke Issica Rafael, chief ninjal33ter of Omlety, nano uber advy.
    Lady Gniewica, nano PVP trader.
    Seppun Rumiko Sama, nano s10 crat.
    Tradycja Konwencja Technokracja, nano firstchar NT.
    Wojownicza Kruszynka Zaglady, nano mongo4life enfo.
    Nano shade of doom still pending.

Omlety, jedyna polska organizacja na RK2 po stronie Omni, rekrutują! Zapraszamy na forum.
    ...and yeah, OmniTek protects.

Still missing something i guess

with the new patch, they applied the new "Scroll mouse Option" which i coulden't find it on Dov GUI
    and also the "I" on the top left of the screen, can't see it too, cuz i was trying to make IPR for one of my toons, and didn't find the RESET Button, and it was said, when u open ur skill window, an "I" will be oppened on the Top left on screen
    i can't see this
    I am the motionless rage lying in a dark corner, hidden. I am the joys of unnoticed pleasure that pass you by.
    I EXIST...

Quote Originally Posted by Issica View Post
    You could try finding the "prefs.xml" file in "Prefs" folder (not in any of its subfolders, that named as your accounts, but in the very "Prefs" folder).

Here's mine:

Code:
    <Root>
    </Root>
    When that bold value (..."cc_right_bar"...) was false, in my case, I couldn't see my bottom bar at all. Check it and maybe it'll solve your problem.
    Thank you heaps!! will give that a shot

Quote Originally Posted by _Shadowslave_ View Post
    Ouch! I've been there done that with the roommates/friends/etc. screwing with the computer. It only took 2 times for me to decide to password lock it so only I could log on to it.
    this time I am building a "guest" account on win2k box with some severe policy restrictions setup. and keeping the admin account for myself
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

Quote Originally Posted by GothicVampire View Post
    Still missing something i guess

with the new patch, they applied the new "Scroll mouse Option" which i coulden't find it on Dov GUI
    and also the "I" on the top left of the screen, can't see it too, cuz i was trying to make IPR for one of my toons, and didn't find the RESET Button, and it was said, when u open ur skill window, an "I" will be oppened on the Top left on screen
    i can't see this
    The latest version of Misat0s Notum|Dovvetech GUI has this option, so make sure you have the latest one installed.

The [i] is in the top left corner of the Skills window (similar to almost any other window in the game), not the top left corner of the screen.
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Issica View Post
    Code:
    <Root>
    </Root>

This worked for me, except it was cc_left_bar that was false
    Thanks a million for the help
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

Those problems are very weired.

Do you mind posting exactly how and under which circumstances you installed the skin, please?
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

This worked for me, except it was cc_left_bar that was false
    Thanks a million for the help
    Yay! I helped! Glad it worked.
    /me is a happy advy
    It might have been cc_left_bar im my case, too

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    Those problems are very weired.

Do you mind posting exactly how and under which circumstances you installed the skin, please?
    In my case (darktech mini, don't remember the exact version when it started) it happened so far three times, quite randomly. Once after reinstaling the skin, but twice just without any apparent reason.
    It affects all chars and accounts (as we can see, the "prefs.xml" in question is outside accounts folders) and is not fixable from ingame - checking and unchecking various options in F10 window does nothing.

I install every new version of your skin after renaming "default" directory with the previous one (hm, quite an archive I have now...), overriding GUIGFX files without deleting/renaming them first.
    Kirke Issica Rafael, chief ninjal33ter of Omlety, nano uber advy.
    Lady Gniewica, nano PVP trader.
    Seppun Rumiko Sama, nano s10 crat.
    Tradycja Konwencja Technokracja, nano firstchar NT.
    Wojownicza Kruszynka Zaglady, nano mongo4life enfo.
    Nano shade of doom still pending.

Omlety, jedyna polska organizacja na RK2 po stronie Omni, rekrutują! Zapraszamy na forum.
    ...and yeah, OmniTek protects.

Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast