Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

Corrected - Thaks :o)
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

it seems the menubar at the bottom has been relocated to the left corner.... the same corner the shortcut numbers are in :P

just thoguht you might like to know. I run in windowed 1024x768, though, so that might be my problem

same problem as above, plus my mouse wont move to the top 70 or so pixes of the screen so I can;t click on the rollup menu

Oh, was a personal change... Sorry that it did make it into the live version. Will fix this when I got home after work.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Why ? T_T

Hmm , im having some problems with the right-hand side menus , the NCU / life/nano stats n map buttons , they dont seem to show when i press em , but the left-hand side menus work O.o ? Is it a problem with my comp or i didn't extract it properly ? i extracted into the AO cd_image foldier n chose skin from there

I tried the Dark Gui and didn't find the button for "pet menu".

Maybe the same issue like the menubar or I just messed it up during installation
    To solve the problem I restored the old version of the 'default' folder from a previous version of this gui and it worked all fine for me.

Does this UI work after 16.3.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Noirhybrid View Post
    Hmm , im having some problems with the right-hand side menus , the NCU / life/nano stats n map buttons , they dont seem to show when i press em , but the left-hand side menus work O.o ? Is it a problem with my comp or i didn't extract it properly ? i extracted into the AO cd_image foldier n chose skin from there
    Seems you messed up something with installation, there are no left and right hand menu. Its all included in one menu in the bottom bar.

Quote Originally Posted by CruxxMP View Post

Maybe the same issue like the menubar or I just messed it up during installation
    To solve the problem I restored the old version of the 'default' folder from a previous version of this gui and it worked all fine for me.
    Maybe messed up with an option, thougt it worked on my comp. Will look into it!

Quote Originally Posted by Husband View Post
    I think it should ... Any issues?
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Quote Originally Posted by Husband View Post
    Yes. Make sure you download the new 4.16.3a version though. Misat0 posted it a couple days ago.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by CruxxMP

It works but changed it to its original, so you need to have at least one active pet to have it beeing displayed.
    Last edited by Misat0; Aug 31st, 2006 at 16:11:38.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Well I've never used any skins other than what came with the game so I thought I'd give this one a shot but wanted to make sure it was good to go =)

Thanks for your responses!

I seem to have a problem with the mix of CSP map and this skin (I use Dark 4) after the last patch. The cursor moves normally with the map but the map itself is broken into small grids sort of, where the lines separating it will move when I move. Not very pretty. I don't know if it's an issue connected with the maps or with the skin, but I've tried four different maps, including the two default ones, and it's the same thing. It's as if lines of one pixel's width is overlapping. I took a screenshot where you can see it:

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=261nhfk

Any ideas?

I have a problem since 16.3 with the text in the Info view (shift-click/T) being a fontsize or two smaller than normal :s I never loaded my client up without the updated skin installed... so was just wondering if it's something to do with this.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I have a problem since 16.3 with the text in the Info view (shift-click/T) being a fontsize or two smaller than normal :s I never loaded my client up without the updated skin installed... so was just wondering if it's something to do with this.
    I noticed that too, but it's fine with me...not too small to where I can't read it.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by _Shadowslave_ View Post
    I noticed that too, but it's fine with me...not too small to where I can't read it.
    I think that might be a general change to the game not the skin in this case.

Gnaa, I'm so sorry! - This is also a personal change which was never meant to go live, will fix it in 4.16.3b!

I swear I'll let do some beta testing for next major version!
    Last edited by Misat0; Aug 31st, 2006 at 21:25:17.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Update 4.16.3b
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Misat0, care to share what changes where needed to make the skin 16.3 compatible? I'm sitting here with a GUI that is no longer maintained, but i'd love to have support for the new map window and skill window so their positions etc gets saved, but i cannot find any obvious place for the changes to have taken place.
    Lord "Khalem" Trevallien -=- Fixer Kingpin, proud officer and Loremaster of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Sir "Eoemar" Trevallien -=- Supreme Creator
    http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library -=- http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - The Alien Invation library
    http://bebot.shadow-realm.org/ - BeBot - An Anarchy Online Chat Automaton
    http://aodevs.com/ - Anarchy Online 3rd party developers resource

"Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games."
    -- Former AO Game Director Marius Enge

Quote Originally Posted by Khalem View Post
    Misat0, care to share what changes where needed to make the skin 16.3 compatible? I'm sitting here with a GUI that is no longer maintained, but i'd love to have support for the new map window and skill window so their positions etc gets saved, but i cannot find any obvious place for the changes to have taken place.
    Err OK, will do as good as I remember...

Base Dir for all is "Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\<Your Skin's default folder>"

• In "CharPrefs.xml" add the lines
      Code:
          <Value name="skill_window"              value="false"/>
          <Value name="teleport_target_window"    value="false"/>
          <Archive name="SkillConfig"/>
          <Archive name="PlanetMapViewConfig"/>
          <Archive name="TeleportTargetConfig"/>
      inside the "<Root>" and "</Root>" tag
    • Copy the "Skills.xml" and "TeleportTarget.xml" files from AO's original "Views" to your skin's "Views" folder
    • You may also want to update the "tooltip" and "tooltip_body" attributes in all XML-Files to the new 16.3 format (see original files for reference)

Think that where all changes needed to do
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

I have no menu bar that's supposed to hold all of my options (nothing at bottom of screen, just a bar but nothing to click on).

So, I can't access any menu on the right side of my screen.

Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast