Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

Leet Duels?

Anyone know how the leet duels work. Do you have to be an advy? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
    P.S Awesome GUI, much more room to see. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by insanekaosx
    Hm, on the shortcut numbers not matching up, I'm having that problem too. Unless its supposed to have a number before the box, not under it. The thing of it is, it would fit fine, but there's a little bar at the very left of the shortcut bar, assumedly for you to have somethign to grab and move it with, but it means it can't go any farther to the left, which is where it would need to go to be lined up.

Or did I do something wrong?

The mouse is hovering over the bar thign I mean, excuse the messiness, was seeing how thigns looked.
    http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scrn0036iq0.png
    Ah. now I see the problem, k. Well, it seems that this doesn't work with such low screen resolutions yet. I am trying to remove that "grab bar" in the next version of the Darktech, but it won't fit for Dovvetech to change this, I think... Well maybe I will make this also fully configurable in the version for 16.3 or next one.

Quote Originally Posted by _Aaryk_
    Technically, it's not "impossible" to line them up, I just don't like where I have to put the hotbar to line them up. No biggie though, I've pretty muched memorized what numbers I've linked all my actions to, I usually try to keep everything similar between toons.
    As for the previous one this may be fully configurable in one of the next versions, maybe with other positions and vertical orientation. - If I just get enough time to do this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TheRapizt
    Anyone know how the leet duels work. Do you have to be an advy? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
    P.S Awesome GUI, much more room to see. Thanx
    You have to had the Alien Invasion expansion pack pre-ordered and the key you got for that applied to your account. If so you can buy a Leet Pet Nano at the Bronto Burger's near Newland Cities west gate. After casting your Leet Pet (and buffing it with one of the other Nanos) you may start a Leet Pet duel with the owner of another Leet Pet by targetting her/him and using the commands or the Leet Pet menu of the Notum Skins Menu.

Quote Originally Posted by ookami
    I tried to use this skin, but I didn't see any menu or even numbers, also my the chat channels were all in black, so I deleted it
    Sounds as you have not followed the installation instructions correctly.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Thanks for looking into it!

Awesome skin, by the way, the moment I saw it I knew I had to use it, even with one minor issue like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0
    Ah. now I see the problem, k. Well, it seems that this doesn't work with such low screen resolutions yet. I am trying to remove that "grab bar" in the next version of the Darktech, but it won't fit for Dovvetech to change this, I think... Well maybe I will make this also fully configurable in the version for 16.3 or next one.

As for the previous one this may be fully configurable in one of the next versions, maybe with other positions and vertical orientation. - If I just get enough time to do this ^^

You have to had the Alien Invasion expansion pack pre-ordered and the key you got for that applied to your account. If so you can buy a Leet Pet Nano at the Bronto Burger's near Newland Cities west gate. After casting your Leet Pet (and buffing it with one of the other Nanos) you may start a Leet Pet duel with the owner of another Leet Pet by targetting her/him and using the commands or the Leet Pet menu of the Notum Skins Menu.

Sounds as you have not followed the installation instructions correctly.

Actually I believe I did everything correctly as I read your instructions well, and tried to find a part where I didn't read which still keeeps it bugged.

Well but it sounds like the "default" folder which contains menus, chat colors and such is not in place, i.e. the archive was not extracted to the right folder. Please check if after installing the "Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\default\gfx" folder contains an image named "ai_loading_login.png" on which you can read Notum Dovvetech or Notum Darktech.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Do you think you could make a lighter colored version of this, maybe like a silver color? I loved the dark at first, but now it's getting kinda hard to look at, sometimes it's impossible to see an item in my inventory because the item is black and the background is black basically making it invisible.

Just thought you could maybe use this new idea...in addition to Notum Darktech you could have Notum Lightech. It's not a registered trademark so feel free to steal the name! :P
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by _Aaryk_
    Do you think you could make a lighter colored version of this, maybe like a silver color? I loved the dark at first, but now it's getting kinda hard to look at, sometimes it's impossible to see an item in my inventory because the item is black and the background is black basically making it invisible.

Just thought you could maybe use this new idea...in addition to Notum Darktech you could have Notum Lightech. It's not a registered trademark so feel free to steal the name! :P
    Will think abaout it ^^
    For the invisible items I had the solition by painting an icon in those slots in the Notum Darktech Mini, seems I missed to update the Darktech with this, too ^^
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

I could try to do it myself, but I don't have the slightest idea how to go about changing the colors in the GUI. If you could tell me how or point me to another thread that says how that would be great, but I'm sure there's more to it than you want to type on this forum!
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Sorry for my laziness but the link to the GUI Skinning thread is in the first post of the Knowledge base bookmark thread.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Sorry for my laziness but the link to the GUI Skinning thread is in the first post of the Knowledge base bookmark thread.
    Okay, thanks!

I really really love the skin, however, is there any easy way to change it so that the "NCU" and "Credits" are on the left side and the agg/def bar is on the right, as in the current AO skin?

Basically I had the GUI setup how i wanted it to look before using the skin, but would love to use this to just "re-skin" what I have now, not add the bar menu options at the bottom, do you know what I mean?
    Last edited by Kimarzt; Jul 30th, 2006 at 07:42:52.
    `((((
    `(. .)
    ((
    v )) Kimarzt
    .m m 220/30/70 Doctor :: First and Only Doctor to Equip Hatred of the Xans :: First Doctor with Sword of Dusk

You may use the "GUIGFX.UVGI" and "GUIGFX.UVGA" files from the archive but leave your "Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\default" folder untouched and disable the unskinned parts of the GUI as you wish to get the old layout with some new look. (wings and the bottom target buttons will not be skinned but most other parts will be)
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Mis, you obviously know your stuff, so quick question which would make my life complete.

Is there any way in the world of moving and potentially resizing the "attack/nano program" progress bar. Would make life a whole lot easier for me if I could.

thanks
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

You may use the "GUIGFX.UVGI" and "GUIGFX.UVGA" files from the archive but leave your "Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\default" folder untouched and disable the unskinned parts of the GUI as you wish to get the old layout with some new look. (wings and the bottom target buttons will not be skinned but most other parts will be)
    I tried that, but the "scroll down" windows on the left (docked things) wouldn't show up, and neither would the agg/def bar I'm so bummed because everything else looks perfectly great, but no rollup windows or agg/def
    Last edited by Kimarzt; Aug 1st, 2006 at 04:15:57.
    `((((
    `(. .)
    ((
    v )) Kimarzt
    .m m 220/30/70 Doctor :: First and Only Doctor to Equip Hatred of the Xans :: First Doctor with Sword of Dusk

Try pressing SHIFT+^ (The key left of the "1" key) if this helps you or check if the options of the gui are enabled in the "Options > GUI > Control Center" screen
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

all the stuff is enabled in the options menu, it all looked fine right before logging to change the skin and after changing back to default. I even went into the ctrl+shift+F7 menu, reloaded menus, and tried turning off/on/off/on the right scroll down menus, nothing happened at all. I do appreciate your help and hope theres some way to get it to work
    `((((
    `(. .)
    ((
    v )) Kimarzt

Sounds very weired ( Mind posting me the contents of your "Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\default\" folder and subfolders and/or the contents of the "Views\ControlCenter.xml" file in a PM?
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

UPDATE 4.16.3a

Do not apply before 16.3er patch! :o)
    Last edited by Misat0; Aug 28th, 2006 at 21:47:47.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Booyah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    UPDATE 4.16.3a

Do not apply before 16.3er patch! )

Thanks for the update. Misat0.

Might want to check your download links - the one for the Zip file for Dark has a full stop missing

http://www.blackblizzard.org/pub/Notum/Dark-4.16.3azip -> http://www.blackblizzard.org/pub/Notum/Dark-4.16.3a.zip

Cambo

Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast