Thread: Has anyone built any peice of any armor?

Has anyone built any peice of any armor?

Well? Has anyone built any armor yet? Someone said that the full armor wasn't in game yet.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Yes, it's possible, but you need a Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (Shape Hard Armor) that drops in 1/1000 as boss loot... so it's pretty hard to get. You can always buy one of other players, if you have 100M credits in you pocket.

The easiest piece to make is just to buy some Sheet of Curved Carbonum Plating in the tradesection of any shop at combine it with one of the HSR - Sketch and Etch to make a template - after that you have to combine it with MRR - Shape Hard Armor (wich you got after combining the PPPE with the MRR)

An example of Carbonum armor:
    Carbonum Breastplate

I know it is also possible to make bronto and dragon armor (if you have the pieces and the PPPE for it.

But are those 3 the only armor possible to make with the 2 new ones ? Bronto, Carbonium and Dragon ?

Bunny, there is one more type of armour known as Notum Saturated Metaplast. The Notum Saturated Metaplast shell is found in missions (chest loot I think) and the final armour can only be used by NanoTechnitians, from what I've heard it's pretty good.