Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new slogan

My new slogan

What do yall think of my new slogan:

"Hey! want to fight my trader?"

"No thanks, i didnt chose a fighting class" -level 72 Enforcer

Its lame, its simple, but its true and you know it.

Nice one!

Mine: Get away from me Omni bastages!!!

I'm all about the fighting class. I'm a Trader and I am all about the uberness that entails.

Bring on AO 2.0!!!!!!!!!!

heh yeah its the same story all around..

U.S marine with a BFG walks into a hospital, and gets his ass promptly handed to him by a doctor.

the same U.S marine now mad cause a doc kicked his ass, takes his BFG to sears, where the tellar kicks his ass.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by Giventofly/Nothinman

U.S marine with a BFG walks into a hospital, and gets his ass promptly handed to him by a doctor.

the same U.S marine now mad cause a doc kicked his ass, takes his BFG to sears, where the tellar kicks his ass.
    Omg lmao!

Edit: or add =p Get the u.s marine to go to the nano scientist quarters, and let him come home with a smile on his face.
    Last edited by Hajkster; Aug 2nd, 2002 at 07:25:09.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

AO summed in a few wellspoken words, hehe*goes mimicing trader*
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Re: My new slogan

Originally posted by Phil
    What do yall think of my new slogan:

"Hey! want to fight my trader?"

"No thanks, i didnt chose a fighting class" -level 72 Enforcer
    HAHAHAHA
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

LOL
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

aahahahhahahaah oohohooho /me laughs herself to death

so dam funneh ahahahahah

/me applause

Talking

Happends all the time where im from. :P

Red face

Cent meow? hehe are you here? wha?
    O_O

Such a pleasant surprise, stay!

Talking LOL

Good one, Giventofly/Nothinman.

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Cz
    Good one, Giventofly/Nothinman.
    Why are you laughing? Its your game, its you who made it this way.

Sorry, just got a bit upset when you are laughing at things like this, when its a sad truth.

Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by Whites

Why are you laughing? Its your game, its you who made it this way.

Sorry, just got a bit upset when you are laughing at things like this, when its a sad truth.

I like it better when they're honest, rather than politically correct. The "correct" reply would be "We're aware of the balance issues etc. etc.". Anyway, it was a good parody =)

Smile Yes, I'm laughing

Whites, no offense taken. I understand your frustration. I'm just not going to go around being Mr. Stone-face - never smiling or laughing - because there are flaws in our game.

Everyone goes to the nearest workshop and beats up on the Engineers. Any Robots present just keep wakling in to the walls, the few hits they do land are ignored by the attackers.

For an encore the Salemen walk up the bruised and battered Engineers and say

"...and we make better stuff than you do too"
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

He then goes to church to pray for a boost to his class, but lo and behold, the priest has RRFE.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

LMFAO!!!!

LOL!! So freakin true man so true....

So sad.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

The U.S marine with a BFG can always go to McDonalds and kick the little wussy scientent (NT) arse that is asking "You want fries with that?"

Talking LOL

ROFL~~~~~
    i needed that laugh, dam midterms

thanx nothin :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast