Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safer Borealis

"Oh, positive feedback indeed...how about get the hell out of my town?"

*Bashes in the camera in with the butt of his gun...then sits down below the now broken camera mount beside him lingers a very large au****ious shape*

"We'll just have to give Virta some of our own personal feedback when he comes to fix this...isnt that right Asmodeus...."
    Sigian 220 Supreme Creator Neutral Engineer - RK1 Gear
    Semiazas 132 Sorcerer Neutral Nano-Technician - RK1 Gear
    Juvart 147 Union Man Neutral Enforcer - RK1 Gear
    Malakaii 157 Adventurer Neutral Adventurer - RK1 Gear

Account Created:
    2002-11-05 02:09:15
    This account was cancelled at:
    2005-12-28 23:51:18

Interesting

Hmmm...*lights a cigar as he stares in to the camera* Looks like this officer needs to be re-educated as to where the borders are...
    Fletcher "TitanMage" Dart

Nanomage LIbration Front.
    General, Special Operations

Terrorist? . . .You haven't seen terror yet.

Camera's eh? In my town. Well be prepared to get hours of footage of my sexy arse while I moon them constantly. GET OUT OF MY TOWN.

- Negs
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Hehe, we could teach the kids to throw rocks at the cameras.. or how to paint the lenses in all sorts of colors..
    And then when those ommers show up to hurt the kids (hey, they look likely to win against kids, right?) then they'll find grown-ups..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

"Gwyneth? Come in Gwyneth?"

"Hmm.. no response. Suzy? You there? Suzy?"

Virta flicks some switches on his communications device and calls for his surveillance cameras again.

"Crackle.. Suzy reporti... crackle. All systems oper.. crackle" A mechanical voice responds faintly into Virta's comm. "...mayday, mayday."

"What is your location? Status? Report! Report!" Virta commands, his voice urgent and worried.

"Static... hiss.. " The faint signal dies. Virta stares at the comm device for a few moments until the two little red indicators goes out. He swallows hard before standing up and slowly raises his hand in a salute at the blank air.

"Should have known. Clanners frequent the place often. It was too dangerous mission for such defenceless machines."

"I will go ask the citizens if they saw anything. Yes." He nods to himself, grabs his gear and walks out briskly, his slayerdroid, Robo, in tow.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Serves you right. Shouldn't put cameras up in neutral cities. They...WE don't like that so much.

~Solanu
    Unit Member of The Nanomage Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Virta
    "Should have known. Clanners frequent the place often. It was too dangerous mission for such defenceless machines."

"I will go ask the citizens if they saw anything. Yes." He nods to himself, grabs his gear and walks out briskly, his slayerdroid, Robo, in tow.
    Hehe, not giving the neuts a lot of credit here, are we Virta?
    They're quite capable of removing your little cameras on their own, you know..

And anyway, that thing about asking the locals? Forget it.
    Nobody saw nothing, nobody heard nothing, nobody was even around.
    I'm quite surprised that someone of your rank haven't learned that yet. Or perhaps you've just forgotten?
    Now, if it was some figure of authority asking the answers might be different.. ehh, I mean some figure of authority from the neutral faction, of course..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12