Thread: Funcom: Quantize treatment and nano kits

Funcom: Quantize treatment and nano kits

I know the devs are (at long last) looking at making the treatment kits and nano chargers stackable. Woohoo.

[I would have supposed this would have been a much higher priority to fix if the devs played the game more or even at all, considering how trivial the fix must be and how annoying the problem is at high level. But that is neither here nor there....]

But of course above QL 125 you wind up finding every possible damn QL there is, and of course these won't stack. Size 50 stacks are useless and painful to deal with.

Please do at least one of two things (preferably both):

* Quantize the QLs of the kits so they only exist at 20 QL intervals or so, so that it is more likely you will find kits that stack.

* Force disparate QLs downward for stacking, so that if you shift-click one kit of QL x on another kit of QL y, you get one stack of QL MIN(x,y).
    Strycker, OT NT
    Member of AOR RK-1
    Mundus vult decipi, decipiatur

Utterly Necessary - Nuff' said.

I have backpacks full of 50 packs of nano chargers. Many of them the same ql. Please allow stacking. I can not fathom why this isn't allowed.

What is this thread doing down here? Bump!

Re: Funcom: Quantize treatment and nano kits

Originally posted by Strycker
    I know the devs are (at long last) looking at making the treatment kits and nano chargers stackable. Woohoo.
    Originally posted August 1st, 2002 10:30:11
    Are they now? Still not fixed. Sad, truly sad
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

3'rd post I bumped on this topic just in 20 mins of reading the forums but I'll keep bumping the posts, even if FC seems to blatantly look the other way.

Bump

Up up and away

~Chris