Thread: Home at Last

Home at Last

{ occ... This story is to tie into why Luvii and Devven have been off world and are now back..God I missed, all of our friends and the random maddness called Rp..}

Stands looking out the big window in their apt and sighs, wonder why Devven hasnt been home. She wonder what happened to make him leave her stranded on that hell hole of a planet. Couldnt he sense her here? Does he even care anymore? Has he gotten my message I left at the Rusty Wrench? Grabbing a bottle of his favorit Scotch she flings it hard against the wall.

" Ok my loving Husband, I am going to find you if it is the last thing I do.. And when I do you better have a good excuse why you left me to rot. Or else the Omni reclaim wont have enough to put you back together with out having to use robot parts to replace what I Will cut off and feed to any hungery Preditor that comes into my sights"

Adjust her weapons and heads out on a man hunt.
    Amanda"Luvii"Sahadumn
    Doctor of Omni-Tek

As I was scanning my personal comm unit I saw an add for a Party on the Steps of Madness...Since this fitted my mood I started to go in that direstion. I was ready for a drink and some food after trying to track him down all day, and I felt a stronge pull in that direction.The kind I use to feel when I was near Devven.... This was the strongest I had felt in weeks.As I parked my yalm a little ways from the party my knees went weak and when I looked up,there he was....Dancing and having a good time...As if my missing was no big deal...I felt like it didint matter to him..*Raises her gun and aims at Devven's head.

' You have 5 seconds to tell me why I souldnt kill where you stand for leaving me stuck on the hell hole of a world My dear Husband"."
    Amanda"Luvii"Sahadumn
    Doctor of Omni-Tek