Thread: Audio Brodcast to Zora

Audio Brodcast to Zora

To: Zora, Head Brown Noser, Omni-Tek
    From: Ta "Bloudless" Butcher, Anti-Mining Operator, Nanomage Liberation Front
    Re: We don't like you.. Get off our planet...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*audio recording started*

Neighbor,
    We don't like you.. Get off our planet..

Ok now that I have gotten that off my chest..

I am Ta and I am a proud member of The Nanomage Liberation Front. I missed your return to Mother-Ka so I didn't have the chance to boo you...

Sorry I was just to busy destroying another mining facility...

Instead I will just send this audio tape and distribute it to all of Rubi-Ka..

The Mages and Troxian that you force to work in the mines everyday are the true children of Mother-Ka and we want you to leave.

We are not lab rats to be poked nor prodded. We are not brainless muscle bound brutes to be your play-toys or work your mines...

This is our planet.. Go away..

Some will argue that you made us. True but it was Mother-Ka who planted the idea that we be created so she may survive. You didn't really think it was your idea did you?

You kill the planet with your mining.. You kill two breeds if the planet dies..

We have shown your people in Omni-Mining the effects of mining on the planet and have been brushed off..

Hell we even tried to tell the Clans and they didn't listen more then your people..

So here it is for every last person, including you (please pull the wax out of your ears), Mining this planet will kill two breeds...

That's more 'people' then your whole stinking war. No reclaim on this one boys and girls..

Gone..

Forever..

So please tell the planet how much you care Zora..

We are dying to hear what you have to say..

Oh..

Hold on a family member would like to say something...

[The Nanomage Liberation Front] Ironox: And you can tell Zora if he don't like the message he can kiss my big hairy Troxian *message cut off*

I thinks he gets the idea brother..

~Bloudless

P.S. - You can see a copy of our report anytime at this digital com page

cc:
    IRRK
    OTPC
    FJRK
    Omni-Pol
    Omni-Mining
    Omni-Tek
    Omni-Prime
    Council of Truth
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Your planet? Actually I didn't know the NLF terraformed this planet... Well, thanks for pointing that out. I suppose you signed the lease too?

*sigh*

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Wow. When they aren't being breedist lunatics they try their hand at sounding like religious fanatics! "Mother Ka planted the idea"?
    Wake up you troxan idiot the nanomages are using you! Notice that you are fighting for the nanomage liberation front, not the nanomage and atrox liberation front. You claim your grievance is that omni-tek used you and now you allow yourself to be used by this bunch of breedist loons? Way to go!

"Till all are charged at a reasonable price"!
    Senobyte: Back in business
    Millgram: Psychologist, anthropologist, gentleman adventurer and cheese connoisseur

The nanomage and atrox liberation front isnt that catchy, your an omni right? How can YOU talk about simply USING atroxes... "They're only atroxes" remember that lil quote?

No vincent, we didnt terraform the planet. However opifexes and solitus can leave at anytime and go find another home. Nanomages dont have that liberty. And atroxes are "Easily created" so you wont bother wasting valuable time and money transporting them off planet. Therefore this is OUR permanant home, we have more right to be here.

-Muge "Gueve" marxosis
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Quote Originally Posted by Senobyte
    Wake up you troxan idiot the nanomages are using you! Notice that you are fighting for the nanomage liberation front, not the nanomage and atrox liberation front. You claim your grievance is that omni-tek used you and now you allow yourself to be used by this bunch of breedist loons? Way to go!

"Till all are charged at a reasonable price"!

[ seno... this message was sent by a mage... Bloudless signed the bottom.. He's a mage.. Sorry if the photo is misleading.. ]

*audio recording started*

So High Brown Noser Zora no reply?

Gotta have some Omni-Mining flunky try to 'insult' me by calling me a Troxian? Though I have to say I would be proud to be a Troxian then a filthy money grubbing Solitus.

People of Rubi-Ka..

Here is your proof that Zora, the leader of Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ka, cares not what happens to the planet nor two breeds of people..

Do you really think he cares what happens to you or your families?

~Ta "Bloudless" Butcher
    ~~Anti-Mining Operator
    ~~Nanomage Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Gueve
    Therefore this is OUR permanant home, we have more right to be here.
    I always thought neutrals were greedy. But this reminds too much on OT propaganda and certain other historical lessons, to be even funny.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

[ Oops! Sorry. Mental note: learn to read, then attempt response. As punishment i'm off to play with the hecks in my underwear!]
    Senobyte: Back in business
    Millgram: Psychologist, anthropologist, gentleman adventurer and cheese connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Senobyte
    [ Oops! Sorry. Mental note: learn to read, then attempt response. As punishment i'm off to play with the hecks in my underwear!]
    (( Pssh. Seno, we both know fixers can own heck in out underwear! you just showing off again! ;p ))

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    I always thought neutrals were greedy. But this reminds too much on OT propaganda and certain other historical lessons, to be even funny.

How are we being greedy? is fighting for our lives greedy? If you see a person getting attacked and they fight back, is that greedy? We are NOT greedy. If we were greedy we would mine notum for a little extra cash, remind you of anyone? if we were greedy we would force atroxes to work long hours with little pay, remind you of anyone? If we were greedy, we would do the "Clan scam"... Break away from omni-tek complaining of bad working conditions, then set up mines and do exactly the same, for our own profit... Remind you of anyone?

I would rather die on my feet, holding a gun, Than live on my knees.

Hasta la victoria.

-Comrade Muge "Gueve" Marxosis
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis