Thread: This last patch

This last patch

While I have no idea if that server side patch caused this, I have now been lding like mad. And it's not me. It's my whole team. It's very funny having your whole team ld, all of us relog, and all of us find that we are still fighting a boss and we're all pretty much dead.

Edit: I've gotten 'official' response saying that they know about the ld and are looking into it.
    Last edited by Zylina; Aug 1st, 2002 at 08:33:19.

Uhm, well this new patch really did start well for me and my maties... First, HP Lagg = death, result lost almost a whole lvl of XP. 10min later Zone death = back to scratch AGAIN. Got so frustrating that I didn't continue the play. My IRL friend I played with, Zone Death too... right after I died.

Spoke with some Organisation (guild) friends, they've also had the same problem... HP Lagg and ZONE DEATHS, invisible mobs and the famous "You were hit by xxx damage". Before I've known about these things and I've had 1 or 2 times the "You were hit..." but I've never had HP lagg and zone deaths before. Yesterday you had to start zoning when you had half the HP left, when you finally zoned, you were lucky if you had 40-50 HP left.

This doesn't happen now and then... it happens most times you have to zone from a fight, and the HP lagg occures at least 1-2 times per mission.

Favorite... we fighting a mob all alone in a closed room... the mob is hitting me, I take lil damage, suddenly I start to take damage far more often than the mob is hitting... (I start to wonder: What the?!?). BANG! 3 other mobs just "beams" into the room and now we got 4 mobs to deal with.

Grrrr....
    Last edited by Tnekmeister; Aug 1st, 2002 at 08:23:17.

All in all this patch made the lag worse.

-Dez

yesterday:

Lush Fields, SW pipe
    /me lvl 23 agent

nearly no mobs around, i pull one (i'm not stupid, i know how to pull ...)
    Attacked by Shade xyz321whatever...

i could only see ONE, cause there was only ONE !
    I start to fall back ...
    suddenly 4 spawn right infront of me already aggroed ...

I started chain rooting and due to Infuse with Life i made it out of there alive ...

tired of all those Lamers ?
    can't stand the smell anymore ?
    get 1 piece of soap 4 FREE !
    call 1-800-IMACLANERHELPME-P-L-E-A-S-E

Join the Family!
    Omni-Tek Armed Forces: Welcome to the real world

/me Slowly starting to loose the hope of life