Thread: NAnomages Terrorists pirate Satellite broadcast from somewhere in Clans Territory!

NAnomages Terrorists pirate Satellite broadcast from somewhere in Clans Territory!

Reports out of deep clans territory, is that freedom fighter Nanomages have managed to pirate a signal, enabling them to once again broadcast independant information , free from regulation or outside influence!
    Nanomage Radio is back up and running at full capacity! Once again, the Nanomage people of Rubi ka have a voice! Tune in for all the nanomage news, propoganda, kick ass music, live shows, and all kinds of other goodies! Great for setting the mood while spending time on rubi ka! Perfect background music for Saving your breed from extinction, killing Soliti, destroying mines or whatever youre into! Finally, nanomage media from a NANOMAGE perspective! No more biased solitus news reports! Get the Truth! Scheduling and live show times coming soon!

Tune into www.live365.com/stations/fleshreaper and prepare to have your whole perspective on rubi ka blown out of the water!

NANOMAGE RADIO, WNMR : Finally a Voice for OUR people!

Long live the Nanomage Liberation Front!

TILL ALL ARE FREE!!

~General Ironox
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

So, you even call yourselves Terrorists now? Dandy.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

...heh...
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Last edited by Jhenis; Dec 5th, 2005 at 12:49:56.

I will listen in only so that I can try to find the accuracy and proof for their manifesto. Being a Nanomage myself I wish to know the truth, not just the logic of the arguments presented by both sides. And until I can hear and understand the truth of the situation, I am far more free than either side.