Thread: Exploiters, overequipping and the rest.

Arrow agree

it sounds better

I think a poll would be a good thing to know what s the opinion of the 98% people playing and not reading news and forums ...

I ll wait anyway more info from FC, all all this is suugestion for now ..

First up.

The life of Anarchy-online is the most differents voice to this game !
    If you change the rule of AO, you are not listen the maximum player and not a few newbie and perso lvl 20 max !
    For mor choice my account date to 30 June 2001 and i am an béta tester phase3 19 february.
    Please not change the game or you down hurry...
    Me i waiting SWG if you change the rule of overquiping.
    See...there we go again. "You're listening to the newbies and breaking the game! I'm a beta tester!"

Personally...I don't care for beta testers much...seems to me this game was released with a great many bugs. The way I see it, half of yall didn't do a very good job. I see alot of people threatening to leave the game if this goes through and honestly...I don't care. This "nerf" is what the game needs. Oh and btw in l33t sp34k n3rf = b4l4nc3. Weird that.

I picked a Trader for cash generation and an alt to the stagnent Missions. Focusing more in RPG and Income then mindless killing. When the Comp Lit buff became self only I lost 50% of my income so now most income and RPG fun comes in the form of wrangling.
    That has to be a joke...that's a joke right? You're saying that this change is bad because...then you'd have to actually work for your money? boo woo.

I was going to quote other traders...but...I just can't be bothered. They don't even realise what's happening. I even heard one say that traders weren't very strong. Anyone ever pvp'd a trader? Ye gods.

/me head explodes

Shen out.

Oh and by the way...if there are any other French people thinking about leaving...Good bye.

Talking Read Lanasia's post first!

Lanasia's post has pointed out all the points against allowing over-equiping to go on..so before anyone else shouts "NERF!", go read that post and ONLY IF you have somthing to add on top of it should you complain..

And contrary to what some would have you think, the suggestion is to make over-equiping itself possible BUT beyond a certain range (ie % of players level) the weapon/armour(/nano?) effectiveness will diminish...this is only LOGICAL!

Lastly, Traders will indeed not be as lucrative in terms of providing wrangles BUT they will still be much desired for many other things INCLUDING fact that wrangling to get in that weapon/armour can still be worth it when you accept the lowered abilities (but save on having to upgrade as often..)
    Chirurgie

Omni-Med Doctor

"Dammit, I am a doctor. not a MOB Magnet!"

"Humidity Extractors for all Doctors, NOW!"

Originally posted by D.Shaffer

Two things.

A: They're going to lower MOB levels at the same time as the overequiping 'correction', so the 'I can hardly make it now' argument doesnt apply. (Although you're likely going to have a few tough days as they tweak the mob levels).

B: I agree with you on pets to a point. The fact that they essentially stop working is NOT a good one. I suspect it's a programming issue but there SHOULD be a work around for it so that those type of pets work at a lower efficiency, just like weapons.
    THere is a problem with point (A).

WHat happens to those professions that don't have to overequip to survive right now ?

Wouldn't that make the mobs too weak ? And make those professions UBER ?

Does that mean we'll have to tone down the damage dealing potential of these professions ?

really honistly how much are you overequiped..... hummm lets think about this..... if your level 100 solger and you have a ql 200 novaflow.

hummm....
    AssaultRifle 785
    LR_EnergyWeapon 524
    Burst 654
    FlingShot 437

at level 100 you should have around 450 natural skill (unbuffed no implants) ok so with unbuffed your 50% overequiped....

if you have max treatment you could have ql130-140 implants. withc would give 140-150 AssaultRifle. so now you have 590 skill (un buffed with implanst) witch would put you at aproximently 25% overequiped.

lets add in Assault Rifle Mastery +60 and Assault Rifle Expertise +20 soooo you have 670 skill (buffed with implants) witch puts you at 15% overequiped.....

hummmmmmmmmm i see a pattern here don't you? basicly in this senero a level 100 solger should be able to equip a level 200 novaflow and not even feel the effects of this so called nerf.

lets look at my caricter.... 327 shotgun skill on my nt... my shotgun requires 408 skill... so i am 19% over equiped. i also will not feel the effects of this so called nerf...

my TWINKED enforcer level 10 compleat with a ql 60 support beam WILL feel these effects. 112 skill with the requirments on the wepon of 303 that is a 63% overequip! This caricter WILL feel the effects of the nerf badly... but then again this caicter is sevearly overpowered as is.

IN CONCLUSION:

who here will actually FEEL the effects of this nerf? common really WHO! traders will feel the effects unless there draining there targuts continusly. WITCH I FEEL THEY SHOULD DO ANYWAY! the population that will actually feel the effects of this "nerf" is very small if no one at all. the only ones that MAY feel the effects are heavly twinked caricters.

so basicly for most players that are over level 40 will NOT fell the effects of this "nerf"

most people will feel:.......
    Nothing
    no how
    no way
    no
    nada
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

Overequipping

Professions that don't have to over-equip: All professions up to oh about lvl 50. Give me one profession where the majority doesn't overequip for whatever reason.

They are few are far between. Agents, enforcers, soldiers, (over-equipped weapons) Mp's have over-equipped pets (in a sense) because of their mastery buffs. Crats and Engies can all 'overequip' their weapons and pets with wrangles and masteries as well. MA's can't over equip their fists, but they can do this with armor without hardly any work. The list goes on. Every profession can over equip to some degree. This goes for armor, weapons, pets, nanos, etc. They may sometimes be a temporary deal, but it still occurs. If a class wants to buff up their skills with implants, then more power to you. That's why implants are there. I buff up my weapon skills on my soldier with implants and she can self buff into a ql 132 nova flow, she did this at lvl 75.

The 'problem' with over-equipping starts more around the lvl's past 50. In lower lvl's the mobs aren't as powerful as they are in mid/high lvl's. Hence, the need for over-equipping.

But, this is why the mob power will be tweaked as this anti-overequip program goes into affect. Mobs get gradually stronger the more you increase in lvl's. The difference in power/HP's/AC's between a green mob at lvl 50 and a green mob at lvl 100 is ridiculous. And I'm sure mob level will take more then one patch for them to be properly fixed.

As for those professions you feel will be 'uber,' take a look at ALL professions the way it is now. All professions are not equally powerful. That's why we have tanks, and healers, etc. For some variety. This is, after all, a group oriented game. Not one profession should have it all. There are some issues with each and every profession that need attention, and they will get it in due time, but that doesn't happen over night.

MP's had their patch, Crats had theirs, so maybe now they have some advantages over other professions. Personally, I'm glad they got theirs, these two professions needed work.

I support the anti over-equip changes fully, and welcome in the IP reset. Being an effective player in AO shouldn't be just about slapping on the highest ql weapon or armor. The people who actually try to play with equipment their lvl should have equal chance to be effective.

To those of you who don't think over-equipping has gotten out of hand.. I disagree. When one of my guildmates is kicked out of two teams because she isn't a 'twink' I'd say there's something wrong, and I'm happy its being addressed.

-Dezzie, 105 MA
    -Aikera, 84 soldier

Originally posted by Ashuras

WHat happens to those professions that don't have to overequip to survive right now ?

From this I'm guessing you mean the nano based characters with nukes and/or pets? They have their own problems with debuffs. Most NT's, for example, are going to have problems if they get matter creation debuffed, and so will have to switch to lower level nanos, getting effectively the same treatment as those relying on equipment.
    ChibiKawai - The KAYOOTEST Level 40 NT ever.

"IWANNASTUFFEDTEDDY AND I WANT ONE NOW!!"

The ppl who will notice the effect of this change if it goes live is everyone who get debuffed by a trader mob. If that happens you you will get the penalty even if you use weap same ql as your level, becase these debuffs are ridiculously powerful. They will have the potentional to make more or less anyone useless and force them to zone and wait until buff wears off. It means more downtime, lack of downtime is reason I like AO in the first place since I used to play EQ. So I am very much against it. Would be much better if we could just have a check against unbuffed skill instead, and adjust the reqs on some weaps accordingly as I doubt 1000+ in any skill is possible unbuffed. Under that scenario just disable anything ppl dont have enough skills for completely.

Originally posted by MSag
    The ppl who will notice the effect of this change if it goes live is everyone who get debuffed by a trader mob. If that happens you you will get the penalty even if you use weap same ql as your level, becase these debuffs are ridiculously powerful. They will have the potentional to make more or less anyone useless and force them to zone and wait until buff wears off. It means more downtime, lack of downtime is reason I like AO in the first place since I used to play EQ. So I am very much against it. Would be much better if we could just have a check against unbuffed skill instead, and adjust the reqs on some weaps accordingly as I doubt 1000+ in any skill is possible unbuffed. Under that scenario just disable anything ppl dont have enough skills for completely.
    You mean like they CURRENLY do to any class dependent on casting? At least you continue to keep shooting as a weapon user instead of having to scramble for the next weaker NF, if one exists.

I wouldn't worry. Raise your Nano Resist! Trader debuffs have a very high resist modifier, meaning they are easy to resist but you have to put points into Nano Resist.

Out of curiosity, just how many trader mobs so you see? They seem rather rare for me.

Does that mean we'll have to tone down the damage dealing potential of these professions ?
    No, because people that have a greater dependency on Nano or Non-Weapon Meele skills (MA) or those that picked the wrong weapon type (fast, low damage), currently suck.

Remember, There is more to AO than Offense. From the number of posts talking about over-equipping armor I would suppose that most people don't use armor and all those str/sta buffs and the like are only being used to over-equip weapons right? I bet nano-casters and MAs are using armor well below their level all the time eh? Just a thought.

Originally posted by Dr. Sent

You mean like they CURRENLY do to any class dependent on casting? At least you continue to keep shooting as a weapon user instead of having to scramble for the next weaker NF, if one exists.

I wouldn't worry. Raise your Nano Resist! Trader debuffs have a very high resist modifier, meaning they are easy to resist but you have to put points into Nano Resist.

Out of curiosity, just how many trader mobs so you see? They seem rather rare for me.
    Yes it will be like current casting classes, however weapon users will be better off changing weapon to avoid penalty. Changing weapons takes a few sec because of equip times while casters just switch hotkey. So in PvP this can become a big disadvantage.

As for nano resist, its a blue skill for many and ppl in many professions feel a constant lack of ip. If you look at the population today I think you'll find that very many hardly put points in it at all before somewhere between 100-150 or so. I could be mistaken tho. But it gets tighter and tighter on ip at say lvl 50 - 80, for changes like this who suddenly force players to use ip on new skill, the treatment change for implants also cost ppl alot ip.

Trader mobs seem as common as mobs of other professions, they just have some funny names. Sometimes they easy and dont debuff at all, other times they will chaincast plunders and divests at you in which case nano resist wont help. Its also a problem that mobs cast nanos of way to high QL, lvl 100 mobs casting divest(average) etc.
    Last edited by Myga; Dec 31st, 2001 at 22:53:48.

Re: Read Lanasia's post first!

Yes, I've read Lanasia's post... unsupported & unfounded as it was; all based on opinion & emotion. Nothing profound, nothing constructive, & no valid arguements or reasoning. Seriously, the 'just-deal-with-it...'/'I'm-sick-of...' B.S. isn't going to win over any more support from anyone who doesn't feel the same way already.

But it makes perfect sense that people who are too lazy to bother with simple game mechanics would rally behind such a no-substance/all-opinion-formulated argument. Hopefully all these people will soon lose interest in AO, & then go try to get some other game ruined instead.

Originally posted by Lanasia
    Yeah, and I'm already bored of this game... bored of the fact that the game isn't fun.!
    Why not leave, then? I would if I were bored. And I wouldn't try to ruin anyone else's fun on my way out. That's just petty.

Originally posted by Chirurgie
    And contrary to what some would have you think, the suggestion is to make over-equiping itself possible BUT beyond a certain range (ie % of players level) the weapon/armour(/nano?) effectiveness will diminish...this is only LOGICAL!
    Ack! That fearsome L-word again...

Okay, I'm not going to go into any detail on logic & how it (doesn't) applies to the AO combat system, because it's all been said before. And the real issue here is fairness, not logic.

As for fairness:

Some professions don't need to over-equip weapons (NT's & MA's). These guys don't need to go to all the trouble that weapons can be. They're every bit as good as the next guy, without all the extra work; in teams, they're as good an addition as any 'twinked' Agent or Trader.

Some professions depend on over-equipping far beyond this proposed 20% skill margin, because this is a profession-specific advantage (Traders, Agents, & 2HB-using Enforcers), & they'd be extremely weak if this beneifit is stripped from them. Well.. maybe not the Enforcers, but definately those wimpy low-health Traders & Agents; these guys depend on the strong offense that their over-equipping talents provide.

Yes, they can self-buff... but again, it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep these buffs running. You wouldn't understand unless you've played one 1st-hand (referring to ransack/deprive skills, primarily).

The proposed equipping nerf will turn Traders & Agents into second-rate Soldiers, with low health & no damage shields (speaking from the PvE perspective, here... Traders would be the kings of PvP, but most people don't bother with PvP anyway).

Most all of the other professions... Soldiers, Docs, Fixers, etc., who typically over-equip weapons, but not to the degree of the Trader or Agent... well, the proposed 20% rule would only affect the most ambitious of these guys.

Honestly, I can see why most of the pro-nerf people here don't see any problem.

It doesn't sound half-bad... IF you don't play a Trader or Agent.

THERE IS NO COMPROMISE HERE, PEOPLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND: A 'COMPROMISED NERF' (i.e., allowing over-equipping to a degree) IS NO COMPROMISE AT ALL TO TRADERS & AGENTS.

You'd just be shortening the list of who gets nerfed. And THAT'S NOT A SOLUTION. That is not fairness.

It would be just like putting a hard-cap on healing, for example. All the Adventurers & MA's would say the same things that the pro-nerf people are saying here; 'Yeah, sounds good', 'great idea', 'It affects me, but I can deal with it', blah blah blah...

...they'd barely be affected by such a nerf. But how would the Docs feel about it?

Does that mean we'll have to tone down the damage dealing potential of these professions?
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

The MA's & NT & whatever else will find themselves nerfed soon enough, if the Agents & Traders get it. Maybe MA's won't be able to dimach anymore, & damage nukes will be taken away from NT's. Or perhaps another 'compromised nerf': we can cap NT-nuke damage, and/or allow MA's to dimach only on Tuesdays or something. Or we can give damage shields & more health to Agents & Traders, as to make them like less-gimpy Soldiers.

There are plenty of ways to maintain the profession balance... do people not understand this, or do they just not have any problem with nerfing everyone and/or uniformity?

No, because people that have a greater dependency on Nano or Non-Weapon Meele skills (MA) or those that picked the wrong weapon type (fast, low damage), currently suck.
    Agreed, but this isn't a problem with over-equipping.

Players or mobs with uber-AC's seem to be safe from nearly everything but slow, high-damage weapons (hammers). THIS is something that needs to be fixed: Either FC needs to change how AC works (i.e., block a percentage of damage), or we need to raise the minimum damage on fast, quick weapons (as with some of these new weapons, like santiago blades... better min damage, but still too low).

Against uber-AC-opponants, someone using a hammer, that is equal in ql to the character's level, is going to do far better than someone who 'twinked-on' the absolute best possible peasant squibbers (for example). There are several other threads that discuss this, & I hope Cos & co. are reading them...

Originally posted by Dezzie
    When one of my guildmates is kicked out of two teams because she isn't a 'twink' I'd say there's something wrong, and I'm happy its being addressed.
    To many of us, this sounds exactly the same as saying, 'My friend on the (sports) team got benched because he/she refused to practice(/prepare).'

Unfortunate, but to be expected.

If they made it really easy for people to excel at AO, then the majority of people would lose interest. No one plays an easy game over an entire four-year period. And honestly, optimizing your character isn't really rocket science, under the current arrangement. And some professions are easier to 'twink' than others. If you're 'bored', or if your character just plain sucks, then maybe a change of profession is in order?

/shrug

-Templar Red

Originally posted by MSag

Yes it will be like current casting classes, however weapon users will be better off changing weapon to avoid penalty. Changing weapons takes a few sec because of equip times while casters just switch hotkey. So in PvP this can become a big disadvantage.
    Sorry, I disagree. With the proposed changes, a weapon user will still fight at a power level higher then any that of any weapon that could be equiped while debuffed. This is so because of the "percentage grace range" given. The advantage would still go to the weapon user over the nano user. Shooter will continue to shoot while a caster has to scramble for a new NF. (unless of course the NF would fire at a lower power, which would only be fair)

Every profession/race has to raise some dark blue skills for balance in all types of fight situations. If you make a one dimensional character (one focused in damage dealing in this case) then you will have problems. It's all about trade offs. Will you really need that 10% boost in damage, or would you rather have good resists/evades?

I've always raised my 3 dark blue evades because critical hits spell a quick end for a Doctor and the group as a result. Of course I don't attack as well as many doctors out there, but I don't die all the time either.
    Last edited by Sent; Jan 1st, 2002 at 02:46:21.

Cool hey hey hey

not sure why im even posting still
    since this thread is such a novel now everything is gonna get buried,

but lets pretend someone besides me is reading this.

I think the debate between casters and weapon users
    is way too caught up in this QL thing. .
    "we cant over equip nanos etc etc etc"
    but I would really like to look at it a different way,

shift the focus from QL for a moment,

let's talk about damage.

im pulling numbers out of the air here
    so bear with the general concept please

say a level 80 NT with decent implants,
    a pillow, or nelebs robe, or a gun with
    a good mattcreat modifer on it (i've seen 2 or 3),
    is casting QL100 nanos. that reasonable?
    ok, at QL100 NT nanos are doing roughly
    500-1000 pts of damage every 6 seconds or so.
    (looking at hackersquest database right now)

is nuke damage affected by armor?
    i dont think it is, but correct me if im wrong..
    if not, another big advantage to nano-nukes.

now at level 80 what are weapon users doing?
    they have implants .. no other items really to help
    them up QLs .. but they do have lots of buffs. .
    wrangles as well as profession/weapon specific.

I have level 85 Trader right now
    using a QL170 Krutt shotgun
    damage is listed as something like 30-160 (1000)
    but as always actuall damage comes out higher
    vs non-armored mobs .. i'd say 200-300 regular damage
    every 5secs with the occasionaly 2000-3000 crit.
    of course, against armor, that's more like
    minimum damage of 60 or so every 5sec and a solid 2000 crit.

now, when im hunting, i watch the damage scroll by
    from other people and i'd say that overall i do fairy well
    compared to other people my level .. solo it sucks
    cus if i dont crit i die but that's another issue ..
    however in the end i seem to be averaging out.

so my question/comment/idea is this:

with the whole QL100 nano vs QL170 gun
    oh no not fair 'bigger number envy' aside
    i'd say the 80 NT with the 100nanos
    is doing roughly the same or better damage
    than the 80 Trader with the 170 gun

so where exactly is the real problem?
    it seems more psychological to me
    bc of the new way FC has implemented a QL based system
    and people paying more attention to that than performance.

i mean .. imagine no overequiping
    then compare a QL100 nano to a QL100 gun
    and see what i mean ..

+ casters can keep the items like
    pillows/nelebs robe/matcreat-gun
    on them in addition to implants.
    so that will actually mean casters will now be
    'overequiped' futher than weaponusers.

hey, im on these boards beating dead horses
    over balance issues for every profession
    (even the ones i dont play) and think i do attempt
    to understand it from both sides, but from my
    observations from examining weapon/nano stats
    and witnessing damage in practice i just dont see
    any gross imbalance here.

Sorry, I disagree. With the proposed changes, a weapon user will still fight at a power level higher then any that of any weapon that could be equiped while debuffed. This is so because of the "percentage grace range" given. The advantage would still go to the weapon user over the nano user. Shooter will continue to shoot while a caster has to scramble for a new NF. (unless of course the NF would fire at a lower power, which would only be fair)

Every profession/race has to raise some dark blue skills for balance in all types of fight situations. If you make a one dimensional character (one focused in damage dealing in this case) then you will have problems. It's all about trade offs. Will you really need that 10% boost in damage, or would you rather have good resists/evades?

I've always raised my 3 dark blue evades because critical hits spell a quick end for a Doctor and the group as a result. Of course I don't attack as well as many doctors out there, but I don't die all the time either.
    If you watch the example in the article, you will see that a person who has the exact skill needed to wield a weapon will get 50% reduction of the weapon if his skill fall 41% below requirement. 41% is around where trader debuffs take you. Now the thing is the way AO calculate damage. AC reduce your maxdamage and critdamage by a constant amount, this has been admitted by funcom. So if your maxdamage fall below mindamage on a high ac mob, you will never do more than minimum damage on your attacks. This is what several MAs report problems with. The thing is, even a lvl 130ish seasoned enforcer mob "absorb" around 500damage.

So lets say high level player, 1000atk fights a mob with AC absorbing 500damage. His weapon require 1000skill and do 10-400 damage.

Buffed he will do 35-1400 damage before AC on normal swings. Thats 35-900 on a mob with AC absorbing 500dmg.
    Debuffed to 590 atk, he will do 25-990 before AC on normal swings. That is 25-490 on a mob with AC absorbing 500dmg.

With the proposed system he will get 50% penalty because he is 41% below required skill so:

Debuffed to 590atk and 50% reduction he will do 12-495 before AC. But on a mob absorbing 500damage he will never do more than minimum 12 damage.

Voila, the new proposed system makes debuffs so powerful, relatively powerful weapons will only do minimum damage on failry common mobs. If I calculated something wrong plz correct me but this is how I see it today.

The question I feel FC need to ask themselves here, isnt really debuffs powerful enough already. Do not forget its amplified alot by ac. Traders already pretty strong in PvP. Nukers have huge minimum damage and their damage from nanos are much more powerful than avg weapon hit so they are not so much effected by AC.

1st paragraph. I hope u were here when the 1st proposed change to overequiping was brought up. At that time, they were asking to DISABLE our weapons when debuffed. And we had convinced everybody that it is NOT feasible to change weapon during combat. ESPECIALLY FOR DUALWIELDERS. Don't belief me ? Go make a dual wielding twink and see how long it takes to swap weapons and how much inventory management, etc. u need to go to get it right.

What do NanoCasters do ? SCRAMBLE to switch to another hotkey bar where a lower level NF is placed? Is that so hard. hahaha.. FYI, I'm a pistol ADV. My only damage dealing potential is thru my weapons. I get hit hard when debuffed, coz I can't heal as well. Yes, I do have all my lower level heals hotkeyed. There is NO SCRAMBLING involved.

As for the one dimensional thing.. don't understand. Aren't soldiers supposed to be "one dimensional" ? ie. Hit hard and kill fast.

Aren't specialized docs supposed to be "one dimensional" ? ie. heal heal and heal.

Of coz, u can up evades to do some tanking once in a while, etc. But I don't see the point of this for this thread of discussion.

This thread is so damm long.... so I apologise if someone else had brought this up before.

IF... the proposed NERF goes thru....

What would happen to TRADER's line of WRANGLE NFs ? Wouldn't the NERF make them... USELESS ? Or rather.. pointless...

Angry Over-equipping is NOT the problem!!!

I think Funcom really dont understand what the problem is.

Over-equipping is NOT a problem, the problem is that not all breed can over-equip. Another problem is that you NEED to over-equip to be able to solo a mission of your lvl.
    Solution?
    - Fix the mobs so ALL profession can kill a yellow mobs with armor/implants/weapon of his lvl. Ex: Fixer lvl 50 with Mausser QL50 and armor QL50 should be able to solo mobs lvl 50, i think its only logik.

PvP now:
    When you want to go in a war, you need to train yourself the more you can to have a chance to win. If you train only a couple of days per month, well you will be weak compare to someone who train everyday. Well it's the same thing here, you want to be strong, then put some effort in your character, try to find a way to make it stronger then other people. And if you don't want to waste your time with over-equipping well you can still solo mission of your lvl, it's not gonna stop you in your evolution.

Everyone who dont want to over-equip should be able to solo a mission without too much problem if they have a normal equipment.

And EVERYONE( not only Atrox ) who likes the challenge of over-equipping SHOULD be able to do it, Nanomage like Atrox.

You are a lvl 50 guy with stuff QL50, well you gonna die against someone of your lvl with better stuff, and its NORMAL, it's not cheating or anything else, it's having something in return to the time you have invested in your character.

You are not training yourself, you eat fast-food everyday, the only exercise you do is when you walk to go grab a beer, well I'am gonna kick your ass, because I choosed to put some effort to be stronger. Sad for you? sure it's! But that's the way things are working. You don't want to have your little ass kicked? Simple, 2 solutions: don't ask to dual me or train harder then me.

PS: I repeat one last time, over-equipping is NOT the problem, the problem is that not all profession and not all breed can do it AND that you need it to be able to solo a mission of your lvl.

See ya

Dd

NT lvl 96

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast