Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: You know you've played AO too long when:

Originally posted by Vanity
    and perhaps most sadly :

When you finish an AO session and gained 5 levels, or obtained and wielded a rare item, you think 'That was a good day - what a valuable use of my time...'
    hmm.. maybe I DO play too much some times? I actually, honest to mongo think that kinda often

NAH!

But you do play too much.....

...when your friends stop asking you where you spent your three-week holyday (on RK! D'oh)

...when you print out misc stats on items, and put them up everywhere (wall, computerscreen (outside the glass, off course!), anywhere you would see them often). -got the stats on the 1k board, among other things, to 'inspire' me. Only 368 left

...when you suddenly notice your mathskills improve, due to calculating bufs/implants/itembonuses you need to equip ***

...when your familiy subscribes to an AO accounts, ust to log in and talk to you.

...when you wish the cops wasn't social (You will most likely get adds if you get aggro from one and have turned on autoattack)

...when you try to hit on a girl on town, and she goes home with someone else than you, you call him a killstealer (if you go out and meet new girls all the time, I doubt you play too much anyway. lol)

...when a robber hit you on the head from behind and you faint, and wake up and wish they'd nerf them alpha strikes.

....when you look for the 'T', trying to figure out if you could beat up that punk at school.

...when you say to yourself "No need for teachers. All I need to do to learn geography, is to go out and kill some critters"

...when you have keep living flies as pets, to attract spider, so you can kill them for XP.

...when you start calling your hamsters "medinos", "valentia", "anger manifistation", "rage manifistation" etc...

...when you blame bad pet pathing when you're having problems with your vacum-cleaner
    Last edited by Skybert; Sep 29th, 2002 at 01:12:57.

When while playing Harvest Moon for the PS2 you name your chickens..

Leet
    Eleet
    Leetas
    Soleet
    DaLeet
    MyLeet

Then you proceed to name your cows and horses after named Brontos...
    Former EQ Cleric lvl 26, no relation to Bugs Bunny
    90 337 $0|\/|3 l337: It's not just for dinner anymore

gonna say your age to someone but says level

im lvl 16... i mean im 16 years old! bahaha!!! really did that one
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

When you are talking about spells in FF10 and you call them nanos. (guilty).
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

when someone tells a joke and u find yourself saying "lol" in stead of laughing

Originally posted by Phoenixbird
    gonna say your age to someone but says level

im lvl 16... i mean im 16 years old! bahaha!!! really did that one

LOL me too!!

Cool

.. when you see a spider and shout "Aaah a Spydervenom!"

.. when you're joking about a friend who doesn't last long during sex and you say he needs a penile implant with the clusters: Stamina, Aimed Shot, and Burst (ugh, guilty)

.. when you get pissed off at someone and tell your friend "I could so pwn him" (yup, guilty)

.. when you drive past a construction site and picture Atroxes rummaging through the rubble looking for support beams (sadly, guilty)

.. when you wake up dreading Broken Shores missions (yup)

.. on irc you constantly type /r and /tell instead of /m, /msg, or pressing <tab> (frustratingly guilty)

--Tsk

Originally posted by Sheffy
    .. when you're joking about a friend who doesn't last long during sex and you say he needs a penile implant with the clusters: Stamina, Aimed Shot, and Burst (ugh, guilty)
    --Tsk
    now, which one is shining, bright and faded?

When your friends ask what you did this weekend, and you don't say anything =P.

Originally posted by Z560
    * When you go to have plastic surgery done and you run around outside the clinic /shouting Tipping well for +80 treatment buff! so you can get bigger breast implants in
    *rolls a doc and powerlvls him*

"Doctor stickyfingers at work by grid!"
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Sheffy
    .. when you see a spider and shout "Aaah a Spydervenom!"

--Tsk
    Is that basic or refined implants?

*imagines murdering Primus mobs and looting their twigs and berries*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Talking

True:
    * while driving my car in an unfamiliar place, I have looked down on my dash board to look for the compass...
    * while reading something on my computer screen, I've tried hitting S loads of times to scroll down...
    * while sleeping, I've dreamed about AO. Not in character, but in screen. Complete with chat, stats windows and everything
    * while using a very non-AO chat client, I've hit enter before writing most of of my messages
    * calling RL friends by their AO names

Gattolina
    Kirikiri - Trader
    General, Depot Division
    Ancarim Iron Legion
    Gattolina - NT
    Ancarim Iron Legion

Originally posted by Gattolina
    True:
    * while using a very non-AO chat client, I've hit enter before writing most of of my messages

Gattolina
    SO true .. done that a million times
    - ][GoT NuKE?][ -

----
    Systembug 184 Trox NT
    Sadakoi 180 Doc
    Lightshade 148 Fixer
    Thunderbug 93 MA
    Deathclown 66 Enf
    Deathjester 64 Agent
    Cubix 46 Soldier
    Pwndbug 45 Adv

When you start typing '/r' in your AIM conversations

When you start wondering why you can't just select someone and hit 't' to find out all the pertinant info in a glance.

When you are walking along and you wonder if you are going to run into any Vulture Squablers on your trip to the store.

When you start replying to jokes by thinking lol, instead of laughing. (hehe, haven't been able to stop myself lately on this one)
    Last edited by Josephalus; Oct 8th, 2002 at 19:56:17.
    ---

MP Josepheline (OT)
    MA Josephalus (OT)
    Agent Josephalux (OT)

/r ??
    why just not press "shift" + "r" ??
    - ][GoT NuKE?][ -

----
    Systembug 184 Trox NT
    Sadakoi 180 Doc
    Lightshade 148 Fixer
    Thunderbug 93 MA
    Deathclown 66 Enf
    Deathjester 64 Agent
    Cubix 46 Soldier
    Pwndbug 45 Adv

Originally posted by LiGHtSHaDE
    /r ??
    why just not press "shift" + "r" ??
    That is so true, I see people send misstells all the time.. and all they say is "oh sorry.. you shouldn't have sent me a tell"

Mega^|3io
    ...when you finally realize how much it sucks.

~Chris

Originally posted by monago
    When your friends ask what you did this weekend, and you don't say anything =P.
    ...and when you don't say anything, your automaticly KNOW, and feel stupid for even asking such a question.
    "what did you do this w...... nevermind...."

This might have been said but...

When u sit and watch the new Friends episode and say out loudly LOL instead of laughing, and your girlfriend looks at you in a funny way...(guilty)
    Jinxxed - Slowly choking on nerfs

Love this thread! lol

When u understand all the jokes above

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast