Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: You know you've played AO too long when:

When your very angry girlfriend finds out you've just nicked the last piece of apple pie from the kitchen, you try to explain it away by saying, "It was loot and I blitzed it".
    Mines a pint, what you having?

Real world res shock

When you realise the jingoistic xenophobia in game practically matches the nationalistic attitudes outside other than enemies in the real world may ironically be on the same side in game, and that possibly the high levels of inter-national intolerance we are currently seing in the real world is founded on nothing more rational than a genetically inherited need for group identity.

Is this too political?

Ok how about when your boyfriend's mother's bunny leet err no...

When you spend 30 minutes in the Cereal Aisle trying to find the QL of the Cornflakes !!!!!

:)

Seeing the wife change linens and going I want the tear stained pillow with important looking stripes.

feeling great cause your son has to go back to school and doesnt have all day to level past you. (neener neener!)

A RL friend tells a joke, and you actually say "lol" instead of laughing 0_o

Talking Re: hm

Originally posted by Xadhoom
    when your girlfriend starts playing the game just to get some quality time with you (guilty)

LoL .. GUILTY !! *kinda*
    GF started playing just coz she think it looks fun .. and because i have been nagging about the game for the last 6 months
    - ][GoT NuKE?][ -

----
    Systembug 184 Trox NT
    Sadakoi 180 Doc
    Lightshade 148 Fixer
    Thunderbug 93 MA
    Deathclown 66 Enf
    Deathjester 64 Agent
    Cubix 46 Soldier
    Pwndbug 45 Adv

hmm.

...when you forget something and you think to yourself: "Hmm, I need more NCU" *guilty*

... when you sleep from 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. and miss out your friends party because you played the previous 52 hours straight. *guilty*

... when you stand up and notice you REALLY have to go to the bathroom, and you don't even remember the last time you went... *guilty*

... when you walk around in your apartment and realize that you're near starvation, because you forget to eat *guilty*

More to come
    Last edited by Xephydes; Aug 14th, 2002 at 22:28:38.
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

*lol*

Vickar: "When your very angry girlfriend finds out you've just nicked the last piece of apple pie from the kitchen, you try to explain it away by saying, "It was loot and I blitzed it"." Nice one vic!

What about this one:

Your girlfriend is talking to you, you reply "yes" really without thinking and 2 hours later she comes back with 3 pairs of shoes, and she spent your money *guilty*
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Originally posted by Ladybot

HA..HA..HA...HA...HA..HA..HA...!!!!! Thats's a good one!

By the way can i get a screen shot of that?

screenshot == photo i assume

* When your having a bad day at work, you wish your co-worker was a fixer so he could grid you out of there *

*when your susposed to be doing a report for your boss and all you are doing is number crunching to see what buffs you need to get that new gun on when you get home* (guilty)

* when at a flea market you run around yelling, "WTS...... please send tell!"*

*when running through woods and see a ton of vines in your way, wishing you had your lock pick to make them part like the red sea*

* jump from a 3rd story building thinking to yourself, "as long as i jump right as i hit the ground I wont take any fall damage"*

all i can think of for now, enjoy!!!

Unhappy

When a friend calls you, telling he's getting divorced and just lost his job and you answer

Can I have your stuff?
    Cuitus ergo sum

True story :/

On the phone with a friend

me: "So when are you gonna pick me up?"

friend: "Around 900-930"

me: "Alright man send me a tell when your on your way over"

friend "What the ****?"

me: "Oh sorry, mt"
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

My RL incident

#5 My roomate says i Talk about my char in my sleep.

#4 When i told a friend i was missing something, i said i can't find it i mission'ng it.. Meant to say missing

#3 Again said Laughing out loud (lol) instead of laughing..

#2 Call your friend a Leet and they look at you funny

-=/me drum rolls

#1 When you got S*** to do thats more important, you play AO instead

COSMIK

and

Cz

Where is your's

When you blow off a work colleague's leaving party, because you remembered you only needed 100k to level.

* Guilty * and deeply shamed.

When you tell your girlfriend you need to go to sleep bad and can't talk/hang out....she comes over to pick something up she left over there and your roomate let's her in without telling you............BUSTED!!

You raise the number of "Viewed" on your post to make it look more interesting.
    Ismael "Dfalcour" Depaolo
    Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations
    President

Federico "Falcour" Peasly
    Applicant (Wolf Pack Support Team)

Mel "GremlinFeet" Drapkin
    Unit Member (Independant Contractee)

Here's another

When your sending out shipments across the United States, but send back all the packages going to Montana (MT) and New Mexico (NM) because they were "Miss Tells" and "Never Mind"

* When you go to have plastic surgery done and you run around outside the clinic /shouting Tipping well for +80 treatment buff! so you can get bigger breast implants in

Keep'em coming =)

... when you accuse your neighbours, who just had their kid accepted at a posh school, for twinking and power levelling...

... when after you and your mates team ganked a guy in a bar (0% zone) wonder why the body is still lying there after 10 minutes...

... when you think the GM's should have dealt more harshly with those Enron and Worldcom credit exploiters...

... when asked about your opinion on the impending war against Iraq, you reply that you're not into events unless they're player made...

...when you're in a nice public place with lots of trees, and someone says "Hi" - and you reply with "roxxor" or (God forbid) "stfu mofo"...

...when watching Yoda pull out his light sabre in Episode 2, you /s "Hey, Yuttos don't fight that way"...
    Last edited by Nephi; Sep 28th, 2002 at 10:21:20.
    The Lion Banner sways and falls in the horror-haunted gloom;
    A scarlet Dragon rustles by, borne on winds of doom.
    In heaps the shining horsemen lie, where the thrusting lances break,
    And deep in the haunted mountains, the lost, black gods awake.
    dead hands grope in the shadows, the stars turn pale with fright,
    For this is the Dragon's Hour, the triumph of Fear and Night.

Robert Ervin Howard

When..
    You type in a web adress, and you end it off with .grid instead of .com

You spend a minute afterwards wondering why you get the "Server not found" message

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast