Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Ingots removed. NT info thread.**

Quote Originally Posted by shreck
    accualie zorro his statementh is incorrect ( but a good try ) it shoud be :
    A professional is supposed to represent ALL the players who plays the class, not the other way around, if you're not happy about that you can always quit the job.

Mastablasta i find your attitude on the matter quite hostile and not apropriate for a Professional .

FYI : igot kiters are NT´s you might wish thy are not but thy stil are

Profession Academies
    Discuss with, teach and learn from fellow players with an interest in the same profession(s) as yourself.

the heckler kiting croud might not make your own seal of aproval to how an NT shoud walk/talk/breed but thy are stil NT and it is your (not-paying)job to olso assist them.
    and of course new users will be interestid to discuss how to make credits after all we all need it and it can be used to get nice items .
    First of all spellcheck ftw

I hate to be the one to break it to you but there really isn't much to say about kiting, you run around in a circle and hit the nuke button. There are no new kiting developments etc to really discuss.

As far as making money from kiting hecklers, and wanting to discuss that here. FC removed that because they never intended it to be exploited the way that people did, it hurt others gameplay and gave NT's a bad name. This matter has been discussed here MILLIONS of times over the years since sl has been around, thats why the NT's here don't care. You wouldn't know about that since you never bothered to come here until your ingots were gone.
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Sticky plz.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_o
    This matter has been discussed here MILLIONS of times over the years since sl has been around, thats why the NT's here don't care. You wouldn't know about that since you never bothered to come here until your ingots were gone.

And this is why the NT professionals don't represent your view.
    Get used to it. Learn how to play a NT well. Maybe even -shock!- enjoy yourself doing more than just running around in a circle spamming Kel's all day!
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Flagrant abuse of mod status.
    Corinthians - 220 Nano Technician
    Pickygirl - 220 Engineer
    Pink - 220 Fixer
    Israel - 220 Keeper
    Israeli - 220 Shade
    Amenadiel - 165 Soldier
    Maitrize - 173 Martial Artist

Quote Originally Posted by corinthians
    {Etaks: Do not post this again.}

w00t bye bye farmers :)

Thankyou FC for nerfing ingots completely! it's about time the farmers were removed from elysium to let the lower nt's learn more about their professions capabilities

Wof
    Wofskeep 220/30/70 Keeper, President of First Order (RK1)
    History: Formed Tuesday August 14, 2001 at 7:00 pm EST.

[Social] Nirvelle: I accidently a whole server

Yah.. now i can actually lvl in ely :P.

Quote Originally Posted by corinthians
    Flagrant abuse of mod status.
    Rofl. Now, we have cornered Zorro and Corinthians in this thread, close it, enclose them in it and sticky! quick, we might be rid of our Professional Trollers.

Great idea Masta'.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Good work, Masta!

I too must confess I never saw the alt-NT-ely-kite-for-ingoters as NTs, just alts of greedy mains. The ingots are gone, lets just celebrate it.
    AndreasB - 214 NT Veteran of the Nordic Alliance - Equip

I have to disagree and have disagreed with the notion that kiting is an exploit in game mechanics. You hit a mob with any weapon and they come after you. As a NT I can hit many mobs and they all come after me. While I was sad to see the ignots go because that is how I made money for my alts to grow in an overgrown economy. I have two NT's so don't tell me I'm a alt-ingot farmer. I love my NT's and I use them to blitz missions for my alts as well as other things that can be done much quicker by doing it with a NT than it can be done with other professions.

I also use throw away NT's to level players to specific tower levels or help out people in dungeons. I can do this quickly regardless of where I go to kite. I choose ely because it had two benifets. Quick heavy XP, and cash to boot. I will now find somewhere else that I can do the same. Eventually someone will cry nerf, because I pull the mobs down quickly and I do it in great numbers. I can't bring them down as quickly as a good solid team but I can do it solo.

I take on mobs with or without ranged weapons and I survive because of how I play my character. But I spent alot of money on things other people wanted to spend thier time farming such as Pred,Carb,Cas Armor, Six-slot belts, NCU, Nano's, etc... Which in turn allowed them to go purchase things they wanted. Have I already moved on to a new source of income, yes I have, is a good as the ingots. Probably in the end it will be, but now instead of filling my bags and going to sell to a store, now I fill my bags and spend my time selling to other players which wastes my time because I don't care to sit and shout all day long about what I have to sell. The ingots allowed me to play the game the way I wanted to, but because other people cried, whined, and moaned loud enough they where removed. Do I think it was right to make my game enjoyment less because others didn't like the way the game was made, no I don't.

So as far as I'm concerned Mr Professional you can stick your ideas about the way some people prefered to play the character in quite a few different places that I won't mention here.

I don't complian how other people play thier characters it is none of my business and really it is none of yours how people choose to play the NT. Again the economy won't change because people like me can always find ways to replace the ammount of money I was making.

Will I still kite in ely, you better believe it, difference is when I kite I will kite all of ely regardless of what people have to say about it. I'll kite the beach, jagged coast, and anywhere else I please because you have left me with no reason to confine my self to those areas that were considered to be the NT hunting grounds. All I can say is the teams in Ely should beware cause the heck coming behind me are massive and you can't stand up to heck pull that it is that large. Have a nice day see ya in Ely.
    Last edited by Sunset_Towers; Oct 17th, 2005 at 17:25:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset_Towers
    Will I still kite in ely, you better believe it, difference is when I kite I will kite all of ely regardless of what people have to say about it. I'll kite the beach, jagged coast, and anywhere else I please because you have left me with no reason to confine my self to those areas that were considered to be the NT hunting grounds. All I can say is the teams in Ely should beware cause the heck coming behind me are massive and you can't stand up to heck pull that it is that large. Have a nice day see ya in Ely.
    Wait, was this expressing intent to train teams?

(Not a flame, just a query.)
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cope
    Yah.. now i can actually lvl in ely :P.
    I gave up on ely a long time ago. No point in really going there anymore. When you create a vaccuum in the absence of one thing, im quite sure its just another way to soak up the remaining hecknoobs from the surrounding area. Solving the ingot issue, I think will only lead to others.

But at least one headache is gone. I still prefer high level RK missions.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Removed a few posts for flames and commenting on those flames.

Also closing thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12