Thread: Fix Boss loot tables!!!

Fix Boss loot tables!!!

I am sick and tired of seeing 2 kin of tarasque disks on every boss. Sick of the same crap that cycles through the boss loot tables.

Make a list of all the NON-SHOP/SINGLE MISSION reward items and put them on the boss loot table.

Then make the team mission generator/boss generator randomly make a selection off of this.

SO SIMPLE!!

Lets see..

Albrecht's
    ALL parts of Kirch armor
    Padded Love armor
    X-3
    Servants of 8
    CHS
    Adventurer's nanos
    Agent's nano's
    Any other prof's nano's that are now boss loot only

What else?

Someone continue the list....it seems that the players do more work for Funcom than they themselves.

Yes I'm pissed. I'm executing my right to express my dissatisfaction in the game atm. At least I am bringing up a solution.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

man sounds like you got ****ty ass luck is what the problem is. I did 2 bosses by myself yesterday. 2 albrechts 3 adv nanos(not kin) 1 fixer nano 2 pieces or kirch 3 of those sektuch chilled armour and 2 servants of 8 pieces. And sometimes there is absolute **** on the boss your right about that I remember first team mission i did in months i got a ql200 piece of albrecht
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

i did 3 team missons yesterday and i got great loot, got 3 peices of kirch 3 to 4 so8,few new xbows,1 albrights, few sukutek peices,v3, and my personal favorite nullity sphere mkII disc which i gave to a guildy:P

BTW,
    congrats to Darkwizard on his nullity mkII !!!!!!!!

Hmm i think very often the boss loot simply sucks... a big pile of ****... but i agree that their random generators are quit not very random. ( I don't know how many time i got a "suppressor line" nano as mission reward offer yesterday ... every second time ? )

Lightbulb Adding it to my list

Boss loot table added to our list of issues. I think the loot tables will have more and more items added each patch, so it will improve over time. Not sure we want to add lots of other items now, then shuffle them out again when new items come in.

But, as said, on the list, and will be looked into.

My record is 3 discs with Kin of Tarasque, and then a finished crystal of Kin of Tarasque. That item gotta be the most inflated on Rubi-Ka. Pretty silly.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Noer
    My record is 3 discs with Kin of Tarasque, and then a finished crystal of Kin of Tarasque. That item gotta be the most inflated on Rubi-Ka. Pretty silly.
    The best part about this disc... I'm on RK2...and I've found more of them on one boss than ALL THE PEOPLE ON RK2 THAN CAN USE THEM. lol

-Jayde

LOL
    .: Naraya :.

What about the PPPE (Soft/Hard Armor) - I don't have 100M credits for one of these... does it drop only in team missions around QL60? That's pretty stupid, it should drop in every team missions above QL60...

Originally posted by JaydeStargunner

The best part about this disc... I'm on RK2...and I've found more of them on one boss than ALL THE PEOPLE ON RK2 THAN CAN USE THEM. lol

-Jayde
    that's ok, I've had a couple people try to sell me the damned thing acting like them having it in crystal form was going to save me lots of work in a couple dozen levels... enough so to be worth a few hundred K credits.

I can testify to the 3 disks (kin of tarasque) and one crystal (kin of tarasque) off one boss. A night isn't complete without everyone in the group getting this disk or crystal, or us having to delete four of them.... something strange is going on.

People are collecting backpacks full of these disks and nanos and joking about it. So something is obviously wrong.

Same with flamesprout, and same with anima of whatever the h3ll (ql 220+). I know there's a bunch of other useless nanos and disks that show up in 2s or 3s, i just cant remember atm.

I'd be much happier gettin a nocum crystal, or a rubika ruby or a pair of sunglasses then one more completly useless nano or disk.

How many level 195 adv are there anyways?

-Sand

Edited for drunkeness
    Last edited by Sandtrap; Aug 3rd, 2002 at 12:04:48.

i just love how s**t and more s**t drops off the bosses, mission after mission
    Rageingstorm
    Solitus MP
    Advisor of Eclipse formerly known as The Patriots
    RK-1

No question that the loot table generally and the boss loot table in particular is broken. I do not want to take boss loot in a group anymore because the list has so many pathetic items ( Oh yeah I need another adventurer fire shield and another instruction disk for a fixer nano) that people are convinced you are keeping primo items. I just cannot stand having boss loot full of instruction disks and hybrid weapons with 4 or 5 requirements. Is there actually anyone who uses these weapons?

I do see some decent, profession-specific items: padded Love armor, Servants of 8, and organic combat suits. You see some good weapons most readily usable by a particular profession agent rifles, 1he weapons, and plasma projectors. But rarely do you see the items that are highly prized by multiple professions like Albrecht. I have seen 1 Albrecht in a boss loot (assuming that none were pocketed by Ninja slime who never displayed it). And let's face it, you are probably not getting an Albrecht if you are not the one looting. I have also never seen a web cloak except in a team mission chest (again have found only one).

I know that agents and fixers needed love, but MAs? Please! It is bad enough that there are virtually no special items for some professions --bureaucrats, traders and doctors to name a few-- but making items that are usuable by a number of professions virtually non existent is just not helpful. As much as I love my MA, fixer and agent friends I would like the outside chance of finding something useful to me. How about ensuring that a steady flow of decent items is in loot generally and boss loot in particular. It might also help with the utterly insane prices that these items bring.

did someone get kirch part higher than 170 (others than vest)
    i have seen a lot of vest 200 but the highest body was 170 same for all others part

i like getting guns like :

Premium FN P00
    Premium Kalinkanov ZU-113 Security Weapon
    Premium OT Cobra M-33

off bosses. it really makes the 10 minute fight worthwhile.

So....yall actually get decent loot from the mission bosses. I've been getting punked. I must have been doing group missions in the getto.

Originally posted by Intrepid
    man sounds like you got ****ty ass luck is what the problem is. I did 2 bosses by myself yesterday. 2 albrechts 3 adv nanos(not kin) 1 fixer nano 2 pieces or kirch 3 of those sektuch chilled armour and 2 servants of 8 pieces. And sometimes there is absolute **** on the boss your right about that I remember first team mission i did in months i got a ql200 piece of albrecht
    really makes me wonder... I've done countless team missions, but only once has an albrecht been displayed after mission :/

If everything is so easy to get, it won't be special when you do get that cool item, IMHO. I think the boss loot table is fine. I do agree the useless nanos are insane. You shouldn't get two of the same thing on boss loot. I have seen 3 kins, 2 animas, 1 flamespout, and one 1 lick wounds, on one boss.

Anyhow, in 4 missions today, two albrechts, X3, 3 pieces of So8, CHS, and various other OK items.
    Borxet

Originally posted by JaydeStargunner

-Jayde
    Heh.. I have to swap gear to use it.. Not really a very usable nano.. until Shadowlands maybe.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka