By HP bar bug I mean a few diferent ones. For Doctors when a teamate is out of view and returns or uses elevator the HP Bar shows player as half dead then the doc has to cycle through F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6 of each team mate to get HP bar to normal. Make it so it is always normal hehe. Also for PvP when fighting someone uber buffed or implanted you can hit them 10times and bar dont move making some people think they cheating. I have a 127 soldier listed below. He has 4911 HP unbuffed. However I got ql160+ Chest, Leg, Waist implants, 1k Token Board, 3rd lvl clan Pads, and a 200 Div9. All together that is about 1800+HP added. So if someone is hitting me for about 100 with MK 7 up it will take that person about 18shots for my hp to even move. Then the person thinks I am cheating or something till I show him everthing I am using for HP he then realizes it is only the bug. Now this is going to be even worse in about 3 days when I put in ql 200 Chest, Leg, Waist.

Also in PvP such as arena, 25% Zone, 0% Zone I think there should be a healing clinic however of course make it where it can not be touched while in a fight at all such as when trying to open a chest while in fight. This will help save us PvPer's some money in Kits. Also stop us from having to zone every time to use the clinic. I am not sure what people will think of this but I think it would be usefull speicaly for when a fight is so close where the person that lives has less than 50-200hp at like lvl 100 he can just click the healer tool fast and be full nano and hp and then pvp again =P. Also let it work for people rezzing. Another thing while in rez mode make the person not attackable at all if he is looting his body and time runs up. I think while in rez no one should be able to be attacked or attack. Best for MMD for people without a plane who try to leave and get ganked then while rezzing they try again only to be ganked again.

Also for MMD and such make Holo Grams able to be clicked through LoL. I have seen and also done once block the Grid Entrance with a Wood Crate or something. Granted it is funny when you catch someone who ganked you trying to leave and you go on a higher or stronger character of yours and kill them. Then they yell moan and complain ganker. Then you turn around and mention the character you have who got ganked and laugh as they complain still hehe. I know most of you have done that. Hell it happened to me last night in arena I was under my agent lvl154 Flintforge. Another agent omin Metallica86 was sneaking in corner however I knew he was there but was testing with Breaku then the agent casts Total Concentration and kills me while I wasnt Buffed. So I gave him a tell and asked him to stay there I went in with MK9 up and Blasted him to the sad fact that he ran and zoned=(. Still was funny I am not mad at Metallica however it wasn't anything new always happens but funny when the person doesnt realize how powerful you actualy are when buffed=P

Ok enough with this post taking away on my post time for other threads =P