Thread: STARTUP HEAL/1ST AIDs

STARTUP HEAL/1ST AIDs

Is anyone but me annoyed with the Startup heals / 1st aids, i mean sure, you get 200 charges, BUT, they are only useful up until like level 4, then you get too much HP... so you have to heal 4-5 times to get full HP...

Now here is what i suggest..

Make the heals / 1st aids level dependent.. IE more heal if you level... something like this:

Level 1 heal 25
    Level 2 heal 35
    Level 3 heal 50
    Level 4 heal 65
    Level 5 heal 75

Then just stop at 75 or something cause the way it is now i usually throw my kits out as soon as i can afford to get another way of healing (higher kits).

I mean this is not a problem to me since i usually include a couple of kits when i make implants and stuff for new characters and also a lot of cash, i mean i have plenty, BUT, for all the newcomers this must be annoying!

AND put better loot in the noobyards since new people dont know all about missions and the loots they give, im just talking about basic stuff like weapons / common nanos / kits / some ACs...

(well that all made a lot of sense i guess, im kinda sleepy (1 PM and still no sleep since yesterday), so i take it i sound like a mad person but i hope you all get the picture)

Bump if you agree!

lol why not just buy some med kits and first aids in shops

At this time most people are just making twinks do what I do get a full med suit put it on at lvl 1 then buy ql20 kits and ql 10 or so nano chargers. Those kits will heal you almost full unless you are like me at lvl6 having 500+ hp on a fixer or some sort hehe.

i know people are making twinks, im talking about for n00bs...

level 5 med kits are cheap.

sure they are cheap, but FC extended the number of kits u got as startup as a help for new ppl, but it shoots past the goal in how little it gives at the end of those 200

so its more like: nice u increased it to 200 funcom, but fyi after the first 100 or so, they are useless.

Edit: couldnt remember if it was 200 or 300, so ill stick to the original posters number
    Cattiliriel nano MP lvl 162 RK2

Hehe - i made a couple of newbie alst, and they tried so hard to use up all that firstaid and health charges, but i could only get thru 50 or so before i had outgrown them. A variable charge that is level based sounds sensible, so u better scrap that idea

Lightbulb Doubt they will change...

The startup labs and kits are not supposed to be very useful for many levels. When you feel you need better ones, you have to go find them or buy them in shops.

The original labs and kits had less charges. Adding more charges was to help people who might have a hard time learning the game, and thus spent a lot of time on the first few levels, not to give everybody healing items for many levels.

You are correct that they are not useful many lvls. I almost never used them up when I had 25 of each, but got proper QL 1+ Treatment/nanorecharge/firstaid-kits.

Would be better if you gave beginners proper QL 1 kits.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

I think It was best behiond when you actually got 50 , now the game is turning in a noob-loving game.

can't you see that its more fun challenging? guess not

/me plays some pacman