Thread: Bomb scare at Reets?

Bomb scare at Reets?

I left the reception for Anamelle's and Meldrek's wedding at bit early and have since heard reports that there was some politically-motivated bomb scare of a sort there later on. Does anyone have any more details?

I wish I did, though I've only heard whispers about it. And I was -there-. I know I was taking a breather for awhile though, so am not quite sure what had happened...
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Doubted.
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

The bomb (odd nuclear sort of thing, I believe someone said) was planted and defused. More so, someone at the reception was familiar with the type of bomb, though they said something about it being a modified version of some original type.

Sadly, I do not have the exact info recorded.
    Hunter "Odds" Clemente - Omni-Tek Fixer ((RK2)) and Head of Rubi-ka Gridcom