Thread: Positions open for loyal Omni-Tek women and atrox

Positions open for loyal Omni-Tek women and atrox

Heya! I'm Tamara Esselte Alsaqri, Madame Canvasser for The Honored Maidens.

Esselte smiles.

The Honored Maidens are a group of woman and atrox based on Rubi-Ka Prime (AKA RK1) who are loyal to Omni-Tek and Philip Ross. By loyal, I mean loyal. Mr Ross says "Don't attack clanners," we don't attack clanners. Mr. Ross says "Protect Radiman," we protect Mr. Radiman. No matter what our personal opinion on the matter is.

Obviously, maturity is a must. There are some... no, many... who have recently been giving into their baser instincts.

Esselte frowns slightly.

We're not among them, I can assure you.

Esselte brightens.

Anyway. I'd better summarise. I know that atrox in particular like things put simply and clearly, so here goes.

Honor.
    Loyalty.
    Maturity.

If you've got all three of those, and you're a woman or atrox working for Omni-Tek, you're welcome among our ranks. Oh, I think I might still have a form or two with me. I think there was one in here somewhere...

Esselte rummages around in a medium-sized backpack for a minute.

Yeah, here it is. Don't worry about the creases, it'll still work. Hmm... I'd better go get some more of these, actually. Listen, if you're interested, just fill it out and send it to thm_recruit@discombobulate.net. It'll take some time to go through the bureaucratic machine, but in less than a week we'll be able to tell you if you made the cut.

Thanks for listening.

Esselte smiles.

----------------------------
    FACTION APPLICATION FORM: The Honored Maidens

Name:
    Breed:
    Profession:
    Rank/Level:

Place of residence:
    (Where your character hangs out in-game.)

Contact info:
    (Your email address – optional but appreciated.)

Hours of operation:
    (Your regular playing times and time zone – to help us schedule events/find you)

Qualifications:
    (Why you feel you’d be an asset to us)

Extra information (character):
    (Here's where you get your chance to shine! Brag about your character, tell us your character's background, explain what brought your character to us... anything you think we'd find interesting. Don't hold back!)

Extra information (player):
    (This is completely optional, of course, but you can add any information about YOU that you want us to know. This is not required and will not effect your application as we base acceptence on the character.)

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OMNI-TEK!
    ----------------------------

EDIT: New version of the application form, new email address.
    Last edited by Naosuko; Apr 9th, 2002 at 17:58:19.
    Albea Naosuko Welding
    Mistress of Propaganda for The Honored Maidens
    "If I had a dollar for every time that happened... I'd have $3.50."

Aliases:
    Naosuko, NT, RK1
    Esselte, MA, RK1
    Albea, Trader, RK1 (Retired)

Socializer 86%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 6%

After the holidays, we are looking for more loyal women and atrox.

Question Need more info

What is it that you can offer an Atrox enforcer (lvl37)?

What wonderful things will attract me to your guild of feminine and neutre loyalists?

I am presently a neut. but not much happens our way and am considering a change!

Let me know more.

What we have to offer.

As one of the guards of THM ive gained alot, the other maidens and guards are always a hilarious group, and guild functions are constant.

Every weekend someone will start up a group to go hit a hunting ground. A few nights ago we even had a good majority of the guild at the bothackers camp in pleasant meadows, lots of fun and experience.

Also the maidens and guards are always willing to help with all sorts of things from getting new gear, help with missions, and advise.

So please give us a look and hopefully send in an application.

Boltgrinder
    lvl 79 atrox enforcer
    "Ahhh! im out of nano! Need mongo! *sobb*"

We are currently on the lookout for more atrox of any profession to join our ranks. We are also recruiting for the following professions for women (although all professions are welcome): adventurer, agent, bureaucrat, doctor, engineer, fixer, meta-physicist, nano-technician, soldier and trader.

Re: Positions open for loyal Omni-Tek women and atrox

FACTION APPLICATION FORM: The Honored Maidens

Name:Reena
    Breed:Solitic
    Profession:Agent
    Rank/Level: 4

Place of residence:Omni-entertainment

Contact info:Britt_carter@hotmail.com

Hours of operation:6 to 10 CST

Qualifications:Loyalty, honor, Courage, humble

Extra information:I do not brag, nothing in my is worth bragging about. I am a simple agent, working my way up thru the ranks.. I do missions and keep my mouth shut..

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OMNI-TEK!
    Always trust your friends.
    I'm your friend.
    Loan me money.
    Trust me.

Dawna, please send your application to thm_recruit@theslicery.com. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

I sent in an application recently and have yet to recieve a reply

Nykkita

I also applied, about a week ago. I was wondering when I might expect a reply?

If you can, please resubmit your applications and send them to thm_recruit@discombobulate.net . I apologize for the inconvenience - our recruiting officer has been on extended leave of absence and we had no time to plan for it.

Thank you for resending your applications. Some have also been forwarded to the new address from the old one.

To everyone that submitted an app recently, applications are now being processed with the normal speed. You should hear something soon.