Thread: Madness

Madness

Part One (I'll spell check it later k)

I stumbled along the dry hills, blood blinding my vision. My mind was nothing but a blurry vision of reality. I had only just awoke about an hour ago. Memories had only just come back to me. Needles, drugs, a face in the dark asking me questions. Clothed only in a white medical shirt and pants I fell to my knees in the dust. The large gash near my left eye dripped blood onto the unforgiving hot sand which thirstly drank my blood. My left hand was tagged with a metal Identity band Signifying me as Subject 3523. A meaningless number yet was omninous in its mystery. Looking around I could see nothing. Lost in a meaningless wasteland i fell onto my back.

my whole body ached with pain. I tried to stand but my knees fell weak and buckled under me. The very silence was disturbing with only an occasional dripping sound of my blood smacking agaisnt the sand. Drip, drip, drip. I felt lightheaded and tried to recall what had happened to me yet nothing would come. the world swirled around me and darkness engulfed me. At least in death there would be no pain.

-End
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

((OMFG Kranden's back! w00t!))
    Administrator Jacob Stroud
    Omni-Tek Department Affiliate Program - Administrative Representative, Rimor

Omni-Administrative Services Special Operations Subdepartment K-62
    Commissioner, RKDC

((welcome back Kranden ))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Finnaly
    Man or Machine???

Disciples of Omni-Tek