Thread: Aimed Shot & Concealment!

Exclamation Aimed Shot & Concealment!

need I say more.

Unhappy Regarding Aimed Shot...

Aimed Shot was fixed, thats what the problem is.
    It was fixed due to a bug that made it deal much more damage than intended, might need tweaking, I dunno, Im an NT and not an Agent..

Concealment... Well... Is "broken" as a temp solution... (They love making em instead of fixing the damm thing at once)
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

Exclamation

JESUS!

agents out there give it a rest.. when they figure out how to fix it they will fix it.. in the meantime QUIT COMPLAINING! we are all dealing with problems that really suck, that issue has been around for a long time.. get used to it man... we all know that agents were "nerfed" and i put quotes in because before you people were WAY to powerful, so in short im happy you were nerfed.

In closing

GET OVER IT!
    Yes, I am the REAL Village Idiot!

"Yes, I am the REAL Village Idiot! "

Its already obvious from your posts what you are

Tekkor put it best in another thread when he said there are a lot of people out there holding grudges for balance problems from three months ago. Now that there are caps on PVP and other issues have been balanced, we're close to the bottom of the barrel.. Yet there are a bunch of pathetic people out there who are holding those grudges still today..

Exclamation Funcoms Approach towards Customers

This is interesting.

Yes there are a lot of problems. And yes sometimes unbalances are fixed, accidentally creating more balance issues.

But sometimes when being the injured party you can easily look past the good.

Im not saying that Funcom is doing the right thing by "seeming" to be ignoring us, and our pleas. Some of you might say that I'm too peace loving or optimistic.

But lets look at this for a moment. The "Good" and the "bad".

BAD FIRST: (Not for any specific reason)

Bugs
    Not enough feedback.
    Game Balance Issues
    Roleplaying Issues.
    Note: Actually If you really want to, one could make this list grow and grow... (get my meaning ?)

The Good:

Look at the amount of work Funcom is putting in.
    Creating something like this is very very very very complex.
    It requires Organization of teams, team leaders.. etc.
    Different Depts have to work in sync.
    From my point of View Funcom did a great job. Nothing can be perfect.(For the *nix community: Take a look at FreeBSD .. look at how it started, look at what it is today.) It took a long time, slowly but surely they had something rock solid. Bottom line, they are always working on something with the intention to impove things.

The Neutral:

Ok I dont want to slander anyone, but really, how do you expect Funcom to help us, if all we do is scream and diss them all the time. Even online... many occasions I heard Funcom getting cursed. (getting carried away) What I mean to say is, we need to be more organized. A lot of us are adults, or at least mature. The guild systems could really help us. Instead of complaining about the above mentioned issues right away on Forums. Talk to your guild about it. Let the guild Leader represent you. Let that Guild leader talk to other Guild leaders. Then make those guild leaders meet and get all the points finalized in a nice polite and subtle way with suggestions, and ofcourse leaving room for a civilised response from funcom. This way Funcom gets less flames and more intelligent well thought out ideas, complaints, and opinions.

--------------------------------

Off the topic:

Just a note to Diablo Players: Did you not go "am this is not is not right" when you saw a lv 2 with a high level team fighting the ancients in Hell ?

Well does AO have this problem ? Id say More or less no.

---------------------------------

I could go on forever But Im really more interested in the Communities Feedback. I mean does anyone here see what Im trying to say here ? Relationships always need 2 parties to try and make them work. Even a Customer/Company relationship.

Hoping to see some intelligent and mature feedback. Even if you disagree with me. Just be calm about it. Starting flames and such is just not productive. If you have a good point by all means share it.

Anyone who wants to try and develop this idea with others please dont hesitate to /tell Kouto on RK1. Or just reply here.

Sincerely,
    Kouto

Angry Take a look funcom...

Funcom was talking about changing aimed shot soon, by increasing the chance of getting a critical if you are concealed, if you aren't concealed then it would just be like a fling shot. To me, this is better, but still not good enough. I have a ql 107 flechette system rifle, on average I do 385dmg aim shots. At my level this is practically nothing to a mob. Every now and then i will get a 500-800 critical aim shot, and very rarely i will get a 1600 damage one. While a soldier of the same level using a ql 80 gun will do 500 bursts or FA's every time.. What would be a reasonable fix IMHO would be after they implement the overequipping changes. Then make average aim shots do the first level critical,in my case, 500. If you think about it, if you are aiming at a monster's head, or heart, that would inflict critical damage instead of slightly above a normal hit. And the low light targeting scopes and subcon buffs would figure into the chance to get an uber hit (1600), with the overequipping changes, people wouldnt be using insanely high QL guns, so people wouldnt be doing really high damage wouldnt be much of a problem. This would also reward people using slower, high crit guns, meant for big aimed shots. People using the fast, low crit stigma get higher average aimed shots than me (><) which makes no sense at all. maybe later on this could be a viable fix for aimed shot. and I havent figured out how to do paragraphs yet give me a break *my 2cents*

Re: Take a look funcom...

Originally posted by madagent
    I have a ql 107 flechette system rifle, on average I do 385dmg aim shots. At my level this is practically nothing to a mob. Every now and then i will get a 500-800 critical aim shot, and very rarely i will get a 1600 damage one. While a soldier of the same level using a ql 80 gun will do 500 bursts or FA's every time..
    When they implemented the last changes to AS, I first was very happy. Now this happyness fades.

I am lvl 79 now - carrying ql 148 OET Lovemaker. A rifle that is far out of reach for many Agents in my level. It is the most brutal rifle line you can get at that lvl unless you twink really bad and find a higher OET Ranee.

Still when I look at the damageoutput, I am slow, in teamhunt I simply cannot use AS, so I have to live with the normal damage output. My medium hit is at 360 hits, which is not very much. I see soldiers burst for constant 500-600 and even their normal damage outpu is higher. But ok, when I get a crit its 1700, when I get a AS crit its 3500.. But as I stated.. at lvl 80 you are bound to team hunt - and then AS is seldom an option.

I have severe problems at non sneaking missions... Usually I cannot solve Mission at 50% when it gets to killing the 3 entry mobs and I have back luck them being to green to me.

So even with decent AC for my lvl and a overequipped rifle at almost twice my level, I am chosen in Temas to get into False Prof MA and cast Sub Guide for the team...

I see that the Agent's problem is nothing compared to the MAs and teh FIxer, but alas... I do not play an MA or FIxer... So I take the freedom to whine about my own problems...

Midhir