Thread: BY Skill-loss?

BY Skill-loss?

I was trying to get a 6-slot belt on my lvl 15 trox agent earlier on. After working everything out perfectly, I got my buffs, and went to a BY to be wrangled and to drain. Had everything done, and went to cast Bulk Trader.....found out I was 1 pm short. No big deal...I equipped a nova dillon helm and the trickledown allowed me to cast the nano. Then I found I was 3 comp lit short. I cursed my own stupidity at calculating wrong, and tryed to re-equip my own NCU...and found I was short by 3 comp lit again.

After going outside...I found I got the 3 comp lit (and the missing PM) back. Apparently....just by being in the by, I lost 2-3 to most of my skills. Has anyone else noticed this? It seems to be quite a large bug (well...for twinks at least). Any word would be appreciated.
    Azrayal - MA main
    Razakail - Da Gimpy Fixx0r
    Zealous - Suicidal Keeper

Probably a 'usual' miss-calculation :P
    :-(

or maybe the 'AI benefits randomly go away when you zone' bug. annoying one that is. 1+ yr later wtb fix!

(if you have AI do /org city, see if any bonuses are disabled)

The thing is...it only happened in the BY. Walked outside into OA, and my comp lit was back. Zoned into WA, zoned east out of OA...zoned into WW...no skill loss. Only in the BY.
    Azrayal - MA main
    Razakail - Da Gimpy Fixx0r
    Zealous - Suicidal Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Azrayal
    The thing is...it only happened in the BY. Walked outside into OA, and my comp lit was back. Zoned into WA, zoned east out of OA...zoned into WW...no skill loss. Only in the BY.
    Yep, sounds like the AI skills bug (similar to the org benefits disappearing when you crash and re-log, which has been there since Notum Wars!!). When you zone into certain areas, and it seems to be related to where your city is as well, you often (but not always) zone into a certain area and you'll loose some skills, but other people outside your org don't get the loss of skills in the same zones. Sorrow and the Ergo mission spot in Inferno occassionally drop our city benefits, which is really annoying when you have 1-2 points more BM/MM than you need for a heal with CMO, zone into the mission and loose 30-40 points of BM/MM!
    Lorna, 209/13 Trader on Die Neue Welt
    Jaegerin 220/21 Adenturer equip
    Yeuh 220/20 Doctor equip
    General of Midnight Syndicate

- Live long and prosper, but not at the expense of your comrades

I really hate this bug, it's weird but never log back in before that blue 'bar' is unloaded
    :-(