Thread: TAG Magazine: Special Edition

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

TAG Magazine: Special Edition

IRRK- October 2 29479

IRRK - TAG Magazine's latest edition offers an entire issue dedicated to Philip Ross, the shooting and the aftermath, as well as a look back at Mr Ross' life and career.

We hope you enjoy this latest edition of TAG. Coming soon TAG will return with a regular issue.

New Issue

*sighs* Oh dear.
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

Just a small correction to the Editor, but Society of Sound has Clan, Omni, and Neutral staff members. We are not an Omni-Tek radio station. The reporter in question, was a Loyal Omni-Tek employee that attended the secret meeting.

*soft sigh* .....reading this brings back a lot of memories. Really, really bad ones.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar
    Correction Notice

From the offices of TAG Magazine

In our latest issue of TAG magazine, we wrongly reported that the Rubi-ka Radio station Society of Sound was Omni-Tek affiliated (re: Cover story on the Ross Assasination).

Although there are Omni affiliated DJ's on the station, they are in fact a neutral affiliated station. We at TAG wish to appologise for this error and hope it has not damaged the reputation of the station in any way.

- Johnnathan Ryan TAG Editor in Chief

I would also point to while Ross did indeed sign Tir Accord, he was the one that breached it too.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    I would also point to while Ross did indeed sign Tir Accord, he was the one that breached it too.
    TIR Accord was annulled because 'the Council has stepped down from its duties as 'government' of the united clans' [extract from the timeline]. CoT was the other party in the Accord, therefore it became void.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Another great issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Virta
    TIR Accord was annulled because 'the Council has stepped down from its duties as 'government' of the united clans' [extract from the timeline]. CoT was the other party in the Accord, therefore it became void.
    OT did that without consulting anyone. It's their frase you're quoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    OT did that without consulting anyone. It's their frase you're quoting.
    With the Council of Truth gone, there was nobody to consult.
    Administrator Jacob Stroud
    Omni-Tek Department Affiliate Program - Administrative Representative, Rimor

Omni-Administrative Services Special Operations Subdepartment K-62
    Commissioner, RKDC

Silverstone was there. They could have consulted him about the peace treaty...

CoA *sigh* was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    Silverstone was there. They could have consulted him about the peace treaty...
    You actually made me smile there and that says a lot.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

and you would have certainly had your answer, wouldn't you?

Simon nerver signed the tir accord at all, and the CoA was not very powerful at all.

Even if the whomnis had contact simon, he would have replied by returning the liasons in bodybags if i know him right.
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"