Thread: Missing: Cuddly dogbot (Alpha series, with hard-wired "fetch" protocol)

Missing: Cuddly dogbot (Alpha series, with hard-wired "fetch" protocol)

*** Sendin' this over the general frequencies hopin' some kind soul can help. I've lost my dog, and I'm really worried about him.

Borrowing some scraps from the RUR R&D scrapheap, I put together my patchwork pooch just 2 days ago...and he's missing already! He was just an old alpha model omni-tek security mech-dog, with some personal tweeking (designed as a "family" dog). I wasn't gonna present it officially to the company until after some testing, but he's up and disappeared on me already. The last I saw him, we were playin fetch out near Harry's...he ran off and never came back. He's got a fair bit of nano-tubing as well as an experimental processing grid in him...so I'm hoping some schmuck didn't crack him on the head and scrap him for parts...or worse...one of the trash king's flunkies kidnapped him (**cough...err...I may have...err... cannibalized some of his followers for parts..)

If any kind soul spots a bright orange mechdog, and it responds to "Mr. Razzleton"...beam me a line post haste, please! Even if you simply have a clue as to his whereabouts, let me know! I'm not sure what to do for a reward, but I'm sure I could put something together for your efforts. Please! Find my pooch!

*** __Drehgo

*coughs* umm... well... I think I may have smooshed your pooch when I landed my Yalm in West Athens... I had this bright orange stain on the bottom but a quick wash and buff cleaned that right off...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

NOOOOO! But wait, he would've scampered out of the way of a yalm, he's at least that smart. If he just stood there for you to smoosh...something's not right. West Athens, you say? Man, he got waaay out there...

I'll have to investigate the smooshed remains to be sure...
    Last edited by screwtape; Sep 30th, 2005 at 19:32:49.

I think i found him, I was running along Omni - Trade minding my own business, when i noticed a dog, the one you just described. It was humping a garbage can. In panic, I grabbed the poor hound and ate him. So sorry for your loss.
    Let your dog R.I.P
    This is my sig. There are many like it but this one is mine.
    My sig is my best friend. It is my life.
    I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sig is useless.
    Without my sig, I am useless.

Soapbox 220 Adventurer
    Goodly 215 Agent
    Alpha q up!
    Ignoramus - 220 enfo
    PvP Videos:
    Part I | Part II | Part III

Have you looked in Borealis?.
    They have lots of new lamp posts there now, which I'm sure is a big relief to all the engie dogs that have been crossing their legs for the last 2 years as they searched for just the right spot to relieve themselves. Dont forget your radioactive isotope container and your titan plasteel gloves just in case. I hear the Borealis council are taking a strict line on dogs fouling the new streets.
    • Marqis Brigman Whites escaped to Rubi-Ka on Tue Jan 1st 2002 at 03:14:42 local time.
    • Sulema Multima Kerans was rescued from an omni mine on Wed May 15th 2002 at 19:39:23 local time.
    • Rachelle Uriaden McChristion relocated to Borealis on Sun Feb 2nd 2003 at 10:11:57 local time.
    • In Memory of Aazamon.

Alas! I've given up the search on poor poor Mr. Razzleton. I hope the jerks that took him get blown up by a frag grenade. I've started work on Mr. Razzleton 2.0, though, and things are going quite well. Mr. Razz 2.0, in addition to having a modest NCU module and reflective shielding, will also be equipped with anti-theft devices such as "shock mode" and a small Gamma blaster built into his back. No one's taking him this time. Razz can bite back.