Thread: bazzits bugged

bazzits bugged

it is well known this quest is bugged to hell and back.

so it comes as little suprise that when i returned to Deidre Lux after completing the tagging stage the mission disappeared without the completion notice. she then offers for me to start this part of the quest again.

two other people also there with exactly the same thing.

I had a bit of trouble with this part also. As soon as I headed over to Mort Crater to tag some borgs, my mission timer read 00:00:00, and I was unable to tag any borgs at all. I zoned, and my mission timer was back in place at about 50 minutes left, so I rezoned into Mort Crater and my mission disappeared entirely. I went back to Deidre and refreshed the mission, this time heading into PW to tag the 'borgs.

I didn't have any problems with Deidre Lux and the first two cyborgs, but Prototype Inferno did not respawn before my mission ran out. Since you only get one hour to target each of the Cyborgs, it would be really nice if he spawned like he was supposed to...

Edit: Wheee...he spawned with less than 60 seconds left on my mission. Nevermind...but geez that was cutting it close.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Argh, had the mission to return with my hacker tool to Diedre Lux. Somewhere between G. Tir County and Stret West Bank though my mission dissappeared! Grr.
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

Should log another toon to camp, then re-log once it popped. Should work.
    :-(

just logged in and there is another player there who has /petitioned and is speaking to an ark. he has the exact same problem as myself and the other two from last night.

WTB Fix

Heh, he he's got a VERY crappy spawntime. I heard it that is didn't for a few days and somehow it spawned after again

Hey this happened to me too... I got to the part where I talk to Bazzit again and then I didn't have the option to continue on the next part of the quest.

Have been too lazy to petition but maybe I should try that...
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

some one was mid petition when i logged back on. the ARK said that they couldn't help and we needed to email funcom. so this is what i did, still no response tho.

Probably the same spawn issues that have been reported elsewhere (for the borgs anyway, vanishing missions sounds rather wierder...) which should be fixed next patch. (Though we likely won't know for sure until it hits live as testlive isn't a terribly suitable environment in this particular case. Its low population results in playfields regularly "going to sleep", and things not on specific timers respawn when the playfield "awakens" again...)
    Last edited by Darkbane; Oct 3rd, 2005 at 12:13:22.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Oh ya...that bug/expoit. Well dont expect it to spawn untill next patch then :/

the other 3 people i spoke to all had the same problem as myself - the mission disappreared after completing the 3 targetting parts. it vanished upon talking to Deidre Lux upon returning from the targeting mission.

None of us had problems targeting the mob in the barracks.

You could have done something wrong though, checked out http://ai.shadow-realm.org 's bazzit guide?

I had the same problem. I just petitioned and a GM solved my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Lal
    You could have done something wrong though, checked out http://ai.shadow-realm.org 's bazzit guide?
    that was the guide i was using. i have also done the quest before on an alt.

as i say 3 others with exact same problem. the ark who came said they could not help and had requested help from a GM to be told to get us to email funcom directly.

I wonder if the clocks on the servers for the various zones are in sync, and if not if that could be the cause of the disappearing missions. Seems like a reasonable guess based on recent new hardware.

Pulling a standard Rubi-Ka mission and traveling from G. Tir County to Stret West Bank should show any issues. Normal missions have a 24 hour timer, so if there is a clock issue your mission would tick down but not expire...

Though the mission timers could be based off something else entirely. I'm just guessing.
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

I did have one issue with the tech3 quest. I was able to receive my mission ("Mission: Test 3. The Hack.") without having completed the stage of the quest which would result in me owning the "Hacked Vanguard Node 19 Access Card".

A simple petition request and a bit of waiting later an ARK was able to request that a GM modify my quest status allowing me to restart the quest. Apparently it shouldn't have allowed me to get further than I had prerequisites for, but had in this case (I don't know how).

Norrten nt:ai8, Omniphase fix:ai12, Vimes doc:ai11, Marriat sol:ai7.