Thread: NANOMAGE LIBERATION FRONT Recruiting!

NANOMAGE LIBERATION FRONT Recruiting!

Attention NANOMAGE brothers and sisters! The NANOMAGE LIBERATION FRONT is now recruiting! We are very selective, and will only admit those most dedicated mages, who truly wish to see their people freed. We have had floods of questions on what is required to join our brothers and sisters, and with this I hope to answer their inquiries. Please go to our guild archives, the access code is www.nlf.i8.com. From here, access the guild info, guild manifesto (which we publicly released to the world on Friday at our Unity Rally in ICC), and guild history (storyline), and become well versed with our cause. If this helps to open your eyes, and your heart still grieves for the cause, then fill out an application on line, and then contact either contact one of our fine generals (Ramiyana, Kemari, Mrfalco, Titanblade, or Zargin), or I. We will be happy to make the time to speak with you and if you are truly dedicated to saving your brothers and sisters, we will hapily welcome you into our home. *NOTE: In order to be technically possible for you to join. you must be a NEUTRAL NANOMAGE, but if you are of another affiliation, or another species, we are always looking for outside help, and sympathizers to the cause. UNTIL ALL ARE FREE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NANOMAGE RADIO! www.live365.com/stations/fleshreaper All NANOMAGE ALL THE TIME! (COnnect with your browser, not your player)

A question

(Crazy talk)

Okay, maybe daring to stick my head above the parapet here...

So, out of curiosity, what is the NLF stance regarding Atrox? Solitus and Opifex are certainly listed enemies - does the conspiracy encompass evil Atrox who want to subjugate the world too?
    Crazynotion - Atrox Bureaucrat, RK1

Formerly posted as Mechanita

I think Fleshreaper is talking about the people who exploit notum trade. That would be some Atrox, Solitus, Opifex and OT management, maybe even some Clans.

Their enemy would not be an Solitus walking down the street who trades in foods, an atrox that just earns his money mining notum or an Opifex who deals in smuggling guns even.

The main word is "expliot notum", the people in charge are solitus and opifex. Very few or any nanomages hold these high positions. It's not a race war, it's a war against thos who "expliot notum" and control the mining of it.

Hope that clears up some things.
    Gabro ,
    A Member of Lost Chapter
    Level 200 Bureaucrat RK1

NLF recruitment

Actually, some of our finest members are ATROX. Our Royal ATROX GUARD are dear to us, and we have a soft spot for them as many ATROX are exploited and treated very poorly on all sides.