I woke in a cold white place. There were men in white coats and machines everywhere. A man walked over to me, he told me everything would be fine then he jabbed me with something sharp and I woke, naked, on a platform. I now know I was born in Jobe, an experiment.

The place at the bottom of the platform was strange a man named drake had me running around doing tests. I disliked killing, I found quite soon that healing was something I enjoyed and was good at. I found my profession. I became a doctor. I worked my way rather quickly through this new place, healing where I could. When I saw the cultist temple and had my first encounter with Omni-Tek employees, I was awed it seemed they were just like us, just with no manners. All the horror stories I had heard about them having three heads and eating raw leets for breakfast was lies. I was a little disappointed actually.

I quickly got bored with the temple.

Looking for more to see and do, I overheard some Atroxes talking about Old Earth Music on the GridStream, I admit I eavesdropped (shrugs) I was bored at the time. My eyes were opened and I was drawn to a place in Stret West Bank called Reet’s Retreat. The Grid Jockey was named Switchfront and played music from something he referred to as the 80’s. I was hooked, and soon was attending every show I could. I was alone in the world and it seemed I found a place I could belong. It just felt right. I eventually found an awesome organization called Valor Eternal and I stayed with them for months before leaving to become an employee on Omni-Tek, I finally met some Omni Employees who not only had manners and were nice. The rebel blood was in my veins, though, and I soon left the corporation to join the GSP Dancers, there I soon learned how much I yearned to stream the grid with those I now revered as rock stars. After a lengthy application process I was accepted into the GridStream family and still feel awe when around the other grid jockeys. Almost all of my dreams have come true.