and over here
    and over there

Originally posted by Wibol
    We just love Metalica86

We love him like this
    and over here
    and over there
    Woot go clanners go!

But this tread was one funnies i ever seen. I never understand people who think that training is breaking rules....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Wibol
    We just love Metalica86

We love him like this
    and over here
    and over there
    hehe good thing i saved them small and tidy, or the peeps looking them up would bust our allowed bandwith
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

lol

known metal for quite a while in the arena, great guy
    As for killing an afk clanner at the arena...

SHAME ON YOU!!!! i shoulda been told

i wanted a piece.......

This is just my personal opinion and my thoughts about how training should be and a logical thought why... my two cents:

i think traininig in 25% or 0% should be alowed as you can kill the player anyway.. However in 75% and higher 100%(well not possible but anyway) you arent avaible to attack someone.. and if you train something on it you are breaking the Gas rules by being responsible to someone's death in a higher gas suppresion field... thats why i dont like training. =) its basicly breaking the gas rules...

But just my opinion of the thing.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Er sorry hexx

Im a bit impulsive

Look for more shots soon I bet!

I heard
    Remains of Metallica86
    in red chat some tonight

I want an uber rage, that gets me so mad I no longer adhere to supression gas.

But what I *REALLY* want.. is sided 50% gas zones. In theory 50% Gas zones would mean: (I'll use Tir as an example, we'll assume Tir is sided as clan)

1) No grace period
    2) Neutrals cannot be attacked, or attack anyone.
    3) Omni Tek players can be attacked by Clan members. The player (preferably only the agg'ed player, and not the team) can retaliate.
    4) Omni-Tek players cannot attack Clan members unless they are attacked firs.

Of course the sides would be switched if this was say, Omni-1.

I think it's a great idea, and I'd love it applied to every zone in the game that is currently 75%. Neutral zones like say, Andromeda etc should be 25%.

Tir, GTC, Varmint Woods, etc, should all be 50%.
    As should other equivalent Omni-tek zones.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Arrow Simply Great...

Originally posted by Zizayu
    That's the spirit!! Way to go!
    1. Training mobs is a bannable offense.

Besides that it was very low... but on the other hand maybe its normal for omnis

Talking

Kinkstaah, that's an absolutely amazing idea, I love the thought of it

Remains of Metallica86

"Sleep with one eye open!"

Twice at tir arena tonight. Meurgen should have the screenshots on a post soon. Those who do such things like train guards on honest duelers will be held accountable for their actions.

It seems everyone who sees him now /tell's me 'i have a personal wish to kill him' 'i have a desire to kill him.'
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

The reason why training mobs is an offense, essentially, is because you are using a game mechanic to harm another player instead of an ability normal given to your character. In theory, your character is not supposed to know about game mechanics. A person controlling the character does, but diverting the purpose of a game mechanic for an in-game goal is, by definition, cheating.

It doesn't matter what level of suppression gas is in the area. Shooting a mob and getting it to chase you is not explainable in a RP framework. The fact that you are able to train mobs like this at all is not the intention of the system.

If you were meant to be able to call guards in a city to get rid of members of the other side, there'd be a command for it. Currently, there is no command to call a guard. It's something that you're not supposed to be able to do. That's the rules for now.

And no, this is not excessively carebear or whatever you want to call it. It's just called sportsmanship. Just because you can get away with something doesn't mean that it's a legit tactic.
    Yehezkel

180+ Rockin' Adventurer
    Jester's Vengeance
    RK2

Soon to be in possession of majestic powers that no other profession will rival...

Ok I didn't think I was gonna register here but........

Funny:

Metallica wasn't AFK at the Tir Arena!

I didn't train guards on Metallica!

But he still died.

http://www.photocountry.com/users/63...dmetallica.jpg

He also happened to be in a group of 6 omnis at the time.... 3 of them died along with him, and the other two ran away.

/edit: No Firerose, your TMS won't save you when Sultanx is around. Seeing your hp drop like that WHEN you had TMS up was something i'm never going to forget.

Re: Hmmm....

Originally posted by Anikitos

Metallica86 you are one pathetic figure that does not deserve to breath the same air as FAT does.....

Yeah, and your name sucks too AOL boy!

Re: Ok I didn't think I was gonna register here but........

Originally posted by Meurgen
    /edit: No Firerose, your TMS won't save you when Sultanx is around. Seeing your hp drop like that WHEN you had TMS up was something i'm never going to forget.
    Uhm you think its special when you gank gray soldiers their TMS won't help them? did you look up that char?

It's funny that you all want to gank Metallica now, he's omni, you're clan, like duh. He has low hp, like duh he's an agent. Ask fopus about how he likes his class' hp What pride do you have saying you killed a 150ish soldier with 6 people? I really see no 'performance' in it.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Letah -

Put a sock in it. You AND Godly both are admitted gankers, don't bash meurgen and his friends for attacking a grey - no, a grey GANKER we were trying to rid the arena of. Funny how after Godly was killed 4 times, he says he stopped ganking 'a long time ago' 1 hour after he says tir is about ganking and thats why he does it (you were present at that time) you complain like this as though there was no reason to attack you that night.

We flushed you guys out real damn good. Thats the 'performance' in it. 'Enjoy your walk back.'

And i wouldn't give a rats ass about metallica86 if he didn't do what he did to fatcrusher and say he was proud of it.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Re: Re: Ok I didn't think I was gonna register here but........

Originally posted by Letah

Uhm you think its special when you gank gray soldiers their TMS won't help them? did you look up that char?

It's funny that you all want to gank Metallica now, he's omni, you're clan, like duh. He has low hp, like duh he's an agent. Ask fopus about how he likes his class' hp What pride do you have saying you killed a 150ish soldier with 6 people? I really see no 'performance' in it.
    *cough* grey? *cough*

Did you look up my level? Heh I didn't think so.

That wasn't why I was so proud of the moment... she was one of four casualties of that fight. Ahchew definitely wasn't grey... and he went down as well. Come to think of it... firerose was the only one of the group that was under my level! Now add to that the fact that the other 4 people in my team were lower level than me....

Sultanx and Demnspawnt did help a bit though.

blah blah blah, ***** ***** ***** hehe

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Training mobs to kill people in 75% zone= mark on account.

Being so stupid to post on forum and brag about it= priceless
    LMAO!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast