Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fatcrusher AFK at Ent arena

By the way Metallica, you pulled my team in Smuglers Den too...

Seems like you are enjoying training people huh ?

Originally posted by VNine
    Hey...I've 'alerted' guards that other guards (bb guards for example) were under attack by clanners and showed them the way before.

Doesnt really make sense that guards have no com system and cant call for backup when being attacked.

And it sure as hell doesnt make sense that Omni-Tek can't tell when a clanner is in it's city and doesn't send a whole squad of guards after them.

/salute Metallica86
    Pardon me for being slow, but how does someone who is afk compare to someone attacking a guard?
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

Training gaurds is a mark on your account if you didnt know Metallica...

Your lower than the scum of the earth. Scum of the earth has more respect than you.

Hope you like making enemies with a guild that eats your type for breakfast and _ you out.

Welcome to Redemption's KoS list.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Doh

I've been here since the beginning and I've heard lots of lame stuff but this one has got to top them all. Worst of all you made the grave mistake of pulling this dastardly, de****able stunt on a member of Redemption. Better max your run speed buddy cause running is all you're gonna be doing each time you enter a 25% zone.

/me adds Metalica to Redemption's Low Life Scum KOS list

--------------------------------

Messman
    President of Redemption

Cool

Metallica86=Deadman

Courtesy Of

The Fatman

"I've heard of losts of lame stuff but this one has got to top them all"
    "Your lower than the scum of the earth"
    "Whats next? bragging how you beat up your girlfriend/wife/kids/neighbour/whatever that says a lot about your personality... "
    "Because you have just proven to me that PPL can actually sink even lower then i thought possible"

um...
    I hope you guys are just role-playing..........

Just a game remember? Keyboard? Mouse? You aren't really on Rubi-Ka?

I've had ton of people train mobs on me in SD. Who cares?
    Just makes them look stupid when you kill them all.

I think its funny. Maybe he should of went into a shop before going AFK. doy!
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Originally posted by Cat

Pardon me for being slow, but how does someone who is afk compare to someone attacking a guard?
    Training is training, right? That seems to be at the heart of this discussion. Whould Metallica86 be getting as much flak if Fatman wasn't afk? Maybe not.

Also, what's with these guild KOS lists? I expect to be on every Clan guild's list automatically being a member of Omni-Tek. Hell, I even make it easy for Clan at times, like entering the arena when there's a drk orange clan agent, a 186 clan agen, and a 197 clan Soldier. I died pretty quickly. Did I scream "gank"? No. Did I really care about dieing? Not really. "Well, you should", you say? Give me a good reason why.

If you aren't in my guild (or team), you are just some pixels to me. I don't care if I upset you or make you mad by my actions. Turn the game off sometime and go outside or even read a book. Just about every book out there has a better story that AO now that I'm thinking about it.

To sum it up: It's just a game.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

Thing is however =) Training is not alowed in the game The End...
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

I find kinda funny a lot you say training is illegal offense yet cannot count number times that one of you or someone from your guild has trained the side lizards on camelot on someone fighting Tarasque. Being it 25% zone does that make training legal?

you people are pathetic. Fatman = clan metallica = omni. Omni hate clan therefore should try and find ways to kill them. This is not care bear everquest.

hehe Fats a good guy, if he was a non stop ganking smack talking 12 year old i would proly train on him too, as it is omni are at tir clan are are ent.. thats the way it is.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Hmm. Killerman has a point (if I have the names right) You are clan so I'm going to try to kill you. So does VNine (I hope I got that name right too), I don't care if I am on your KOS list, because if you are clan, you are on mine. I expect to be on every clanners KOS list, and I really don't care. Wow, my foot is asleep now. Thats about as interesting as all of you saying how your all going to kill me. Anyway, I have things to do. Oh, I forget your name but whoever said I pulled Ash on them at SD, I did, but I didnt know what was going on. It was my frist time there my team told me to attack the guy and run, so I did so. Hmm. I know fatman can I kill me, and I said it before. Well, I'm off topic again, so I'm going to sotp before I make an ass out of myself. Goodbye. OH! Metallica86 = Metallica being my favorite band, and the greatest band of all time, no arguments there, I don't care. and 86 = The year I was born. ...And Justice For All has got to be my favorite of there CD, well ... NO! There all the best! Hmm. Wow, again. Rznr. Since I have angelfire and a limited bandwith, I guess the bandwith was exceeded, so it probably wont let anyone go to it for 2 hours. Try again in about 2 hours.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Originally posted by Blanch
    I find kinda funny a lot you say training is illegal offense yet cannot count number times that one of you or someone from your guild has trained the side lizards on camelot on someone fighting Tarasque. Being it 25% zone does that make training legal?
    He had pics to show he Trained Angelic, to prove a training you need pics.. and he basicly Provied them himself ..

Tho now im just gona say till him Training isnt alowed and i hope he doesnt do it in the future. =) but all rude words and say that he is pathetic CAN be abit to go to far... He hopefull shame abit
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Red face

Aint you sposed to kill people of the other side?
    I've heard this somewhere, not sure where though. And if he is so ****ing stupid as to go afk in a mayhem zone... well.. thats that, and thats stupid.

Fat is stupid , but he is nice meow, that and he's got a big beam O_o (!!!)

Erm i wasnt IN mayhem zone , meow

And i dont use beam , meow

not talking about that beam silly ^^

and is killing guards from your side worse than helping them to find ennemies in the city ? Yes ! so anyone killing a guard from his side should be banned
    Leamartini - 219 Doctor Too good for enlightenment ...
    Claraa - 150 Bureaucrat Twink wannabe
    Poleemploi - 161 Agent On the way to froob enlightenment !

(04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: i tab +double
    (04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: skillz
    (04:50) [Battlestation] Techbro: no time for t

Back when I was in TBH, we used to try and take Tir arena...I remember countless times of Tir guards being trained to clear us out. I agree, being attacked while afk is kind of lame. But shyit happens.
    Why'd ya do it? Why'd ya waste Cyrus?

No reason. I just like doin things like that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast