Thread: Hello

Talking Hello

Sorry I haven't scanned the previous posts, got a dizzy migraine going on...anyway...

I'm a roleplayer escaping from Norrath for those who know where that is. Are there any other message boards out there for me to lurk while I get to know all of you?

Hiya, welcome to Rubi-Ka. Try http://www.neon-zebra.net Its brand new but really great.
    Last edited by Savoy; Jul 30th, 2002 at 07:59:20.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

For help and information on AO (plus a pretty close board community), try the AOVault's General Discussion board and it's FAQ board. The FAQ board is handy for experienced players as well as beginners. They aren't rp boards, but they are really helpful.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Welcome fellow escapee!!
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

Smile Sell that Horse and take flying lessons!

Welcome...You will like it here Danykalla... I know Norath very well and am glad to see a fellow traveler among us.

Feel free to give a hollar if you need any help... Lots of nice peeps here.

Liss

Hmmm

I encountered a virtual reality passtime involving a world called 'Norrath' once.

But I gave it up because it was boring.

Welcome to our little corner of the universe!
    Crazynotion - Atrox Bureaucrat, RK1

Formerly posted as Mechanita

I gave it up because there's about 5% that can't even log on to cancel our accounts as of last Wednesday...crash to desktop at log-in and we get no help from tech support. The only help we get is by people on the boards that try to help by teaching us how to fix it ourselves with amateur programing fixes, which is very nice of them, but I don't pay Verant $12.95 a month and then expect to have to be a programer to fix their mistakes.

I run better than their "minimum" requirements and exceed is some areas on my cpu.

No game is going to be bug-free, but Verant is excessive.

I just wanted to add my welcome to you! Send any of us a tell in game and we would be happy to introduce you to the world of Rubi-Ka
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

/me looks around her and smiles for herself

Hee, another newcomer from good ol' Earth, ne? I like knowing what they look like. Makes business easier in the long run...

/me waves to the newly arrived one

Welcome to Rubi-Ka, m'friend! Let's face it, not the happiest place in this galaxy, but I tell you, you can make a place here too. If you're in need of anything, sure you can ask one of us.

/me grins
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --