Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Master Maker Offering Services

bump
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

back to the top with ye
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but Monster parts was mentioned so I figured I'd ask. I've started an Engi(Traylok-lvl 22) and the other day I was asked if I convert Robot junk(I think..maybe was monster parts). What I was wondering is what do you get from converting eithor of them and is this something that I could put some extra IP point to to make some extra cash?

I don't mean to change the subject, but being a Master Maker, I thought maybe services could also be helping someone learn more about tradeskill because I'm a complete noob there and like doing tradeskills when I've been on other "worlds". Overall I'm considering myself an Advanced Noob, as I've just come back to Ruki-Ka and am starting to become fairly with most aspects.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Traykor; Sep 12th, 2002 at 15:26:27.
    Gabriella "Malyia" Kuiper - Fixer (Omni) - RK1
    Kirk "Traykor" Carnalla - Adventurer(Clan) - RK1
    Katelin "Traylia" Bunke - Martial Artist(Clan) - RK1

Well first off I am here to serve all of rk1. With making and yes with tips/questions I would be glad to help. There is money in converting monster parts eather in tips for doing it for others or better yet yourself. Get a bio comunicator - and to juice the parts at lower mid ql's it dont take much ip - and you get exp and a tip for doing it - reason why people want it done is monster parts sell for lets say for example 30 creds will sell for 1k when juiced. So juicing them can make you a good stack of creds - so always save your meat You ever got a question dont hesitate throwing me a tell ingame - I am here to help
    Level 200 Eng

Thanks...I'll have to look into getting my self a juicer.
    Gabriella "Malyia" Kuiper - Fixer (Omni) - RK1
    Kirk "Traykor" Carnalla - Adventurer(Clan) - RK1
    Katelin "Traylia" Bunke - Martial Artist(Clan) - RK1

Also I had a gander at your lv. And well frankly at your lv the juicers cost a whole heck of alot. Throw me a tell ingame I will hook you up with one.

Slaggie
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

*bump*

Why the heck do ppl keep asking me for wranglers if they need str or stam or whatever ability. damn. thats freaking driving me nuts.

Slaggie, you got any c00l macro for ppl who keep asking you for stuff to do more than once in a minute?

/me considers trying to steal all Supers business....

/me can't be bothered and decides to BUMP the thread instead
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

hehe
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

all ql200+ nano's are now 3mil
    Level 200 Eng

taking tips on most jobs tell me ingame.. for pricing
    Level 200 Eng

taking tips on most jobs tell me ingame.. for pricing
    Level 200 Eng

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast