Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Master Maker Offering Services

bump
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

You answered one of my posts earlier today.

What skills did you raise with your engineer? What lvl are you now?

I have maxed all my tradeskills (but dont try that till post 150ish)
    I am also lv 180
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

next to bump this gets 500k rk1 creds.
    Level 200 Eng

Bump...keep your money.... but feel free to bump mine.

*Nicks Pays007's 500k*

Hand it to another newbie slaggie! =P

Sorry, I'm determined to make you poor by making you give all your money to newbies

Edit: Ignore me, Im insane.
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

hehe
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump it up
    Level 200 Eng

Imagine in a month or two, how drastically your post count would drop if this thread would be deleted. =)

Still cant do the 239 anima huh? ;P I always thought of it as impossible, but evidently its possible at lvl 199-200. Tarage (trader) built it, and in the process had to refresh +80 three times or so. Cant remember... it takes a long time. Hope Funcom doesn't add any new nanos that are higher than 212.

Question I have for you however is: How are your combat skills? With the investments into pharmacy, chemistry and B&E, I can't really see that you can be using several types of weapons and MA? Simply MA maybe? According to the posts you have made, you seem gimped combatwise... But which engineer isn't? =)
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

As for rk3...

/tell Nightwish

Can do just the same super does =)

I use a krutt assult queen special - with a 15% scope I crit for 3000-4000 and fairly often. my evades are pretty well high up there. I am not gimped imo - just tradeskill aligned.
    Level 200 Eng

Originally posted by Megabio
    Super.. you can add me to the /tell for RK2 list.. and I do it for free.. and I'm on more than elbo.. I try to be anyway..
    ~Chris
    How would you know how much I'm on. You tracking my movements since I'm so way more interesting than you? There must be some reason you keep track of that bit of info.

Yes.. FUnCom doesnt have a functioning ignore in the forums.

Anyways.. those who can wait for Ethernal to login can wait Those of you who don't have him and his mouth on ignore that is... I help almost everyone except titled Omni.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Originally posted by Octo
    Imagine in a month or two, how drastically your post count would drop if this thread would be deleted. =)

Still cant do the 239 anima huh? ;P I always thought of it as impossible, but evidently its possible at lvl 199-200. Tarage (trader) built it, and in the process had to refresh +80 three times or so. Cant remember... it takes a long time. Hope Funcom doesn't add any new nanos that are higher than 212.

Question I have for you however is: How are your combat skills? With the investments into pharmacy, chemistry and B&E, I can't really see that you can be using several types of weapons and MA? Simply MA maybe? According to the posts you have made, you seem gimped combatwise... But which engineer isn't? =)
    Its easier to blitz the mission for the QL239 nano than to make it. I've got a few on me I've blitzed. It just isnt worth building.

To the question: I also have a QL184 Krutt on me for the bonus in trade skills. Super crits. Like firing a cannon. Kinda slow but with a +114 ranged init buff I cast on myself it helps.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

*buuummmmmmpppppp* =)

Once more I can do the same on rk3 super does on rk1..

I got both PPE 'Hard' and 'Soft' and build up all armor (dragon, carbon, bronto and so on) from ql1 to ql200 . (well not dragon since its ql100 *G*)......

Doing wranglers up to 132... For free if i am in the mood *g*

- Building sealed weapons to ql200..
    - Treatment Libraries and disabblemly units up to ql200
    - Implant disassembly up to ql180 (with fixer buff; too bad ql 200 needs 950 break and entry)
    - Building Nanos from Instruction Discs up to ql212.
    - Building implants up to ql200..
    - Building whatever i forgot EXCEPT stuff using pharma skill... Wont skill cos i think it suxx *G*

/tell Nightwish on "Rubika 3"

Greetz to all other tradeskill raising traders out there getting 50 tells a minute ^^

edit: damn my english sux sometimes at 5 o ' clock in the morning *g*
    Last edited by Nightwish; Sep 5th, 2002 at 02:24:15.

heres a bump, dont forget over tunning tank armor, dont belive that is a Fixer only ability.

a Ql 109 tanks like 109 in QT and Elec Engi and about 280 in b&e.
    thats by memory if im not mistaken.

EDIT: oh yeah, as far as pharma tech, dont underestimate it, some people do use Treatment labs, Stims and Kits above Ql 125 that have to either be made or found in mission chests.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Smile Nano Disc

Slag, I have a QL 83 Disc that i need constructed. How much would you charge to do so?

Thanks a bunch.
    Pain fades with time; Pride lasts forever.

@ Xyberviri: There are only nubs on rk3... noone ever asked me for damn treat kits hehe.....

But yeah i forgot tank armor......

Nightwish I am adding you to the main post thread as the referal to see for rk3
    Level 200 Eng

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast