Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Master Maker Offering Services

mm rk2? I have no idea
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Anybody is doing soft armour at RK3?

A Bump for Superslag, another job well done for me and really fast as well. Best Tradeskills character in Rubi-Ka

bump
    Level 200 Eng

Thumbs down tips?

Is It Really tipping if you charge for services anyway?

Well since Elbo has me on ignore, both in-game and out, I mine as well annoy him.

I do everything listed, and I do it for free. Period. Just catch me when I'm on.
    ~Chris

carbonum

yeah, I have seen that darkharpy has a QL200 breastplate in carbonum and am wondering if you can make that armor?

If not are you aware of who can?

This question is for any of You slaggie/elbo/ethernal so that both customers on Rubi 1 and 2 can know what to ask for without sending 100 tells your way.

Thanks for the post of services BTW Hate to ask people you don't know if they haven't offered services sometimes.
    Last edited by NanoKiss; Aug 13th, 2002 at 04:22:48.
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

Nanokiss: I have the skills, that's not the issue, but naturally funcom has decided to make the object to make the armor (in this case the Shade Hard Armor PPPE) extremely rare. And only ql 60. So, boss-drop only, ql 60.. you see the conflict here I'm sure. =p
    ~Chris

I now own the shape hard armor pppe
    Level 200 Eng

()
    Level 200 Eng

Question Omni?

To both Elbo and Ethernal,

Do your services apply to omni as well? I am omni and need a chem mausser and can't seem to find a engineer either high enough or willing to perform this for me.

Thank you in advance for your response

Yes, I do omni's stuff, I don't really care about affiliation (at the moment). All it means at the moment is that you have a "reason" to gank someone now.
    ~Chris

[edited] Now that school's back I haven't been able to play much at all, though I'll try to be on as much as possible.
    Last edited by Megabio; Aug 15th, 2002 at 13:36:50.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

Super.. you can add me to the /tell for RK2 list.. and I do it for free.. and I'm on more than elbo.. I try to be anyway..
    ~Chris

will do -
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

<--- supposed to bump or something
    ~Chris

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast