Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Master Maker Offering Services

And people say that there isnt' really any tradeskills in AO. Tradeskills USED to be shot and not worth the IP, but now, it's a booming business I for one am GLAD TO SEE IT!
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

heh me 2
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

why are you reading this?
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

SLAG u make Sledgehammers? is it possible? WTB ql 150ish... I'll try to save up necessary amount of cash!!! please?
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

sorry I think hammers are mission items only
    Level 200 Eng

yes I looked they are not able to be made sorry ...
    Level 200 Eng

Lightbulb Sledgehammers

Sledgehammers can however be acquired by other means. Find a mission with a hammer as reward or target item, and someone in Tradeskillz may be able to help you.

wow elvis visited my thread heh
    Level 200 Eng

I thought the way things worked was:

Need something made? Go to Tradeskillz.
    Need something found? Go to The Mockers.

We can Blitz missions in Tradeskillz, but that happens to be what The Mockers are all about. Just leave a post on the Mockers Forums and they'll get back to you.

Disclaimer - I work for Tradeskillz, not for The Mockers, and the whole reason for even doing this post was simply to Bump for the boss.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

making 200+ nanos for a short time for 2mil each
    Level 200 Eng

need lower prices /tell pays007

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345