Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Master Maker Offering Services

Master Maker Offering Services

Master maker offering services

For RK1 /tell superslang
    For Rk2 /tell Elbo or Ethernal
    For RK3 Nightwish
    Well I have done it...There is only at this moment one thing in all of ruby ka 1 I cannot make atm ... that being the ql 239 anima nano but heh roll it in the missons.
    (I ALSO GIVE BULK DISCOUTS)
    I can assemble ql200 weapons
    I can assemble up to 215 discs
    I can break into/hack Ql 200 Items
    I have made 109 eggs as of date.
    I can np ql 200 implants. 1k+
    I can also make the "new" implant disassembler thingies heh
    Also the new doc and non doc treatment labs up to ql200
    Fixer dissasembly labs - up to ql200
    Carbon armor up to ql200
    Finishing coffee machines
    Making robot brains + to sense
    Over tuning tank armor
    if it can be made I can make it.

PRICELIST (superslang's for Rk1 - elbo's is lower in rk2)
    I can assemble ql200 weapons
    Will take tips according to the ql...

I can assemble up to 215 discs(Prices include all parts needed)
    Rare nano's I would like nice tip above common
    ql1-140 negotable
    140-180 1 mil each all parts included
    190-215 7mil -- willing to wait a little for it to be finished - 5mil

I can break into/hack Ql 200 Items

I have made 109 eggs as of date. My going rate is 5 mil

I can np ql 200 implants. up to ql200 Tips acording to ql.

(def) when I say tips according to ql I will no longer take 25k for a ql 190 weapon - heh (you know who you are) the harder the job means the more its worth to you to have which means I should get a nicer tip...

I also Somtimes am back logged with orders - (I try) for a 1 hour or less delivery on items - and have many times have done it in less than 10-20 mins -- I do orders in the order received - so theirfor dropping items off to me will get you into line - or you can tell me later when I may be less busy - Offer a incress in pay I will do rush jobs.I try to be fair to everyone -so I do acept payment in items and the such - (got to be remotely usefull/sellable though)
    I also accept leach payment/title payment heh --
    Provide the magistro's for job needed and get a decent discount.
    I am striving to become the one to see for all of rk1's needs
    If you tell me and I do not respond I am very sorry plz just try again somtimes I get very swamped.

Slag

Master maker offering services

For RK1 /tell superslang
    For Rk2 /tell Elbo or Ethernal
    For RK3 Nightwish
    Last edited by SUPERSLAG; Sep 5th, 2002 at 17:28:09.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

For those of you on RK2. I'll do the same as above :-)

My prices are a bit cheaper.

Catch me online!
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

nice services, great idea

you should be able to lease a vendor shack in the cities, with a permanent location and hours of service. imagine that...dealing with real vendors instead of the damn machines.

also, im a semi-newbie and try to tip as much as i can afford. Are there any approximate guidelines for tipping?

guidelines for tiping? Not realy .... I am out to mainly perform a service to the comunity and dont mission no more - so yes I ask a fair price - but If you are a low lv etc.. and not a twink - I realy try to help you out. And Elbo heh how dare you lol you highjacked my thread... wait...your on rk2 erm um ok then yea.. sure its ok..

Master Maker Slaggie
    Level 200 Eng

What about ql 200 monster parts!!!! j/k

Talking

Pretty sure I can do 200 monster parts

870 pharmtech or so

Re: ....

Originally posted by SUPERSLAG
    guidelines for tiping? Not realy .... I am out to mainly perform a service to the comunity and dont mission no more - so yes I ask a fair price - but If you are a low lv etc.. and not a twink - I realy try to help you out. And Elbo heh how dare you lol you highjacked my thread... wait...your on rk2 erm um ok then yea.. sure its ok..

Master Maker Slaggie
    HEHE! I did feel a slight bit of guilt stealing some of the glory away like that. I mean you did type out pretty much all the things we can do but we are on separate servers so :-)

HEHE!

Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

heh its all good
    Level 200 Eng

there elbo I added you to my main post happy now
    Level 200 Eng

Level 200 Eng

doing same but lot cheaper (rk2) (just catch me when im not busy)
    also got up to 950 chem skill (but only have shape soft for bronto/dragon armor)
    and casting 120 pistol/grenade

can you make ql 189 bronto armor super?
    Nastysavage-207 soldier-Equip-Perks

sorry not atm .... still need my pppe shape soft
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bmpage
    Level 200 Eng

^
    Level 200 Eng

Yes...bump :-)

(hehe since I'm listed :-)

bump since I am listed too
    Level 200 Eng

Just wondering... who exactly can make ql 200 Carbonum on RK2???

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast