Thread: Roleplayer looking for a Clan

Roleplayer looking for a Clan

Sorry I haven't scanned the previous posts, got a dizzy migraine going on...anyway...

I'm a roleplayer escaping from Norrath for those who know where that is. Are there any other message boards out there for me to lurk while I get to know all of you?

Smile

Clan Vox Populi is always hunting for good dedicated Roleplayers.
    If you are interested visit us at www.projectrevenant.net
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website
    http://www.bbfun.com/index.php?mforum=vox

put you on my favorite places, will visit when I get home from work, thanks

Cool New Guild?

I'm interested in trying to create a new roleplaying based guild.

The Pilgrims

Adventurers and MPs in particular are wanted, but everyone is welcome. It would be a roleplaying guild based on exploring all of Rubi-Ka and collecting information about all the regions. Give Sallust a tell if you're interested.

Hmm, kinda iffy finding a roleplay reason for a peaceful group to need an agent to do any spying or sniping.

Now the Descendants or Vox Populi, those look promising so far (except really don't like the Vox mssg board, nothing personal, but I like the ez-board format) Love the idea of having to opposing factions connected like Vox and their Omni side. Very good way to get lots of RP going.

Talking Whhaaaat

You dont like our boards.. Im shocked and hurt.

Heheh dont worry we hate it also.. Witch is probably why im driving my second in command and webmaster ballistic with demands of a Php based Forum.

Look for changes sometimes in the next month or two.
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website
    http://www.bbfun.com/index.php?mforum=vox

Oh COOL, cuz I love the idea of having two guilds associated with each other in opposition. Was in a guild in EQ that did this and the roleplay between the two were great!

Oh, and btw, it's not that your boards are bad, I'm just a little "AR" and gotta thing about square, organized things, which is why I like the ezboard format so much. The format of the board you are using now is too hard for me to sift through in my dyslexic brain.

Danykalla
    Rubi-Ka 2
    Left-Handed Sniper

if you want a sneaky evil backstabbing unhonerable fun agent put to good use, and you are on ka2.... Dustbrigade is for you.... send me a tell in game

Bayala
    President of the Dust Brigade ka2
    Fixer at large, terrorist in charge