Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ----Titel farmers one RK-2----

hehe 2 pc's, 2 accounts, time and 2 lvl 1 chars and you can get Grandmaster

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I swear, if people "care" so much about a busted system like titles, I’m going to make 3 Grandmasters , 3 Masters, and 5 Experienced and then level them up to 75 and turn the top 10 into what it is....CRAP! (bumping myself off the list as well).

DO IT! Do it now. Do it without regard for anyone and everyone and laugh the whole damn time. F'K the whiners and laugh your ass off.

Unfortunatly this woudn't get funcom to fix the broke a#s system as it is, it would just get you banned on suspition of exploiting as soon as someone complained about it.

-Sand

Lightbulb My thoughts on League Arena

Picture this:

Challenge Terminal in safe zone in arena:

In a similar fashion as team missions, and orgs.

Team LDR sets up challenge by using Challenge Terminal:

Options include:

A.) Team members
    B.) LV limit
    C.) QL weapon imps Limit
    D.) Melee / Ranged / Both / OPEN
    E.) Melee = no roots
    F.) Profession Lock ?
    G.) Cred Deposit (goes to winner)
    So team a says challenge on 1 mil total.
    team b drops 1 mil into TErm
    Winning Team gets creds.

Once Challenge is made and confirmed: It is active for 3 hours or until canceld.

Team Looking for Challege:
    Opposing Team LDR browses current Challenges:
    Selects one that he and his team qualify for. And pays the creds.

Once Done: Both teams are sent a message telling them that the challenge is now accepted.
    Both teams must be in safe Zone.

Properties of Safe Zone:
    (all previously active buffs are cleared)
    Only buffs of challenging teams work.
    Teams have 3 mins to prepare themselves.

Grace Period: 12 secs

BEGIN BATTLE::

a.) both teams are locked, and all dmg or buffs that is not targeted at team or opposing team Fails.

b.) attempted gank should = 1 Gank Log warning.
    Meaning when u shift click someone : The info
    should have a new field called GANK: = # of
    times he tried to GANK someone. This should
    be permanent. (would solve your gank/title
    farmer issues)

Battle End:

Once a Team is eliminated, the Wining Team is warped out of the Arena or back into Safe Zone.

Creds are given to wining team.

PVP Arena Entry :

PVP arenas should have a level range just like the shops. LV 10-30 31-50 and so on.

Entry into these special PVP Arenas could have an entry fee.

Events could be planned. Tickets anyone ?

Hmm would be nice if the FC dev team looked at this. =)
    The key is to "accept" when you cannot understand.

Originally posted by Meligant
    So keep it up and I’m sure I’ll get frustrated enough to gather up the resources (12 characters + time) to execute the plan to make a level 1 Grandmaster...then level him/her to 75.

Sound good? Sound like a way to show FC how broken the PvP side of the game is at the moment? Yeah. I'm real close.
    Do it! Sure would piss people off...and it's always funny when people get pissed off
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Sandtrap
    I swear, if people "care" so much about a busted system like titles, I’m going to make 3 Grandmasters , 3 Masters, and 5 Experienced and then level them up to 75 and turn the top 10 into what it is....CRAP! (bumping myself off the list as well).

DO IT! Do it now. Do it without regard for anyone and everyone and laugh the whole damn time. F'K the whiners and laugh your ass off.

Unfortunatly this woudn't get funcom to fix the broke a#s system as it is, it would just get you banned on suspition of exploiting as soon as someone complained about it.

-Sand
    The funny thing is I think you are right. I would get banned for "expoiting" or whatever you call doing something outside the blessing of FC. I'll warn them here and now that the plan is being refined and if PvP concerns are not address soon, the top 10s on BOTH worlds are going to be replaced with level 75 Grandmaster GIMPS.

The funny thing is I think you are right. I would get banned for "expoiting" or whatever you call doing something outside the blessing of FC. I'll warn them here and now that the plan is being refined and if PvP concerns are not address soon, the top 10s on BOTH worlds are going to be replaced with level 75 Grandmaster GIMPS.
    While I think it'd be funny, and a good proof-of-concept as to how messed up the system is, in the end all it would probably do is fuel further title-farming by real players to rid the "gimps" of the top-10 list. In other words, it will encourage players to title-farm since they will have a motive to get Grandmaster -- to get on the top-10 again.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

Sound like a way to show FC how broken the PvP side of the game is at the moment? Yeah. I'm real close.
    Actually, we're trying to use this as a bit of a crowbar to get some changes to PvP, so hopefully something good comes out of it.

Originally posted by Cz

Actually, we're trying to use this as a bit of a crowbar to get some changes to PvP, so hopefully something good comes out of it.
    We all hope Cz...we all hope.

On a lighter note, I’d love to see the Dev's new concept for titles and PvP "war" instead of dueling. (When they are ready to share their ideas of course.) I just hope it is soon. Timing is critical on this.

Cheers.

When I get to 200 I'll try to contribute to make some level 1 grandmasters, will probably get bored of it, though. I don't think I'll level 'em to 75 cause I don't want to piss off the people who got their the right way.
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Cz

Crowbar in PVP? Heh, Cz don't bother. You'll just be rooted.

Originally posted by Lucid Flow

Crowbar in PVP? Heh, Cz don't bother. You'll just be rooted.
    (and stunned)
    ~Chris

CZ stop sucking maligant this is the second thread today i see you quoting he/she and giving he/she praise for some stupid commment i think that maligant is a funcom spy !!
    Elitemedic Rimor Doctor

Originally posted by karatekick
    CZ stop sucking maligant this is the second thread today i see you quoting he/she and giving he/she praise for some stupid commment i think that maligant is a funcom spy !!
    LOL!

I just have the will to title farm some level 1s to Grand Master. I think Cz is hoping I will not do this just to prove FC wrong. No one said it stopped me but if I get upset enough about PvP again this week, this weekend is going to be an exercise in MATH

PS - Comment only has 2 "Ms" in it.

PSS - I don't think my comments are stupid. I hope they point out the obvious for those that can't see it, however.

PSSS – I’m not a spy… at least not for Funcom that is.
    Last edited by Meligant; Aug 5th, 2002 at 15:08:42.

And the whole point of that was to piss of people of Rubi Ka 1 ?

Well, it's kinda missed, now you people of RK2 look like wannabe PvPers that are only good to farm...

(And contrary to the populary believes, most of the titles of the active RK1 players are legit )

Originally posted by Mandor
    And the whole point of that was to piss of people of Rubi Ka 1 ?

Well, it's kinda missed, now you people of RK2 look like wannabe PvPers that are only good to farm...

(And contrary to the populary believes, most of the titles of the active RK1 players are legit )
    After a post like this I'd like to see cross-world transfers so I could gank you “Mr. RK1 is the coolest”.

PS - I might farm some Grandmasters on RK 1 instead. Least it would be more fun to piss off "the more loved server".

FYI - There are a lot a good PvPers on RK2 and just like on RK1, the clans are better organized. The few Omnis over the age of 25 are all wondering why they are omni when all the rest of the adults are over on the clan side "doing it right".

I think you missed the irony of my post hun...

I meant that it was stupid to farm titles to piss of RK 1 PvPers, because basically, it just give you a bad rep.

Originally posted by Mandor
    I think you missed the irony of my post hun...

I meant that it was stupid to farm titles to piss of RK 1 PvPers, because basically, it just give you a bad rep.
    hehe...never worried about having one of those

/me feeds bannana's to the monkeys to keep them playing.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12