Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ----Titel farmers one RK-2----

----Titel farmers one RK-2----

--Ethernal--Tibanna--Kaiousama--snatch1--lyndsey--

Kaiousama is legit i believe just happen to get title same night as the farmers ... he been on the border for so long tho that i seriously doubt he farmed ...

Originally posted by Tindish
    Kaiousama is legit i believe just happen to get title same night as the farmers ... he been on the border for so long tho that i seriously doubt he farmed ...
    He farmed. I saw it. Saw an alt of his running around the arena that night too.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

If anyone wants a full explanation (from one of the titlefarmers himself, naturally. I lost the title this morning [10 AM EST time, before all this *****ing started], and I'm back down to rookie, one kill to app [which is where I was when I started] This is in no way righting what I did, but it doesn't make it so bad either. Gave away 75% of the points to someone who doesn't play anymore on that char as well.)

The Full Story:

Snatch1 and Lyndsey where chatting about how it'd be funny if they title-farmed and got novice / neo / whatever, to piss off the RK1'er's ("RK2 who?"). I came dropped into the arena while they were chatting about it, and since I joke around about being "the gimp" we decided that I'd be the person to get the highest title for.

Anyway, we title-farmed so that Snatch1 actually lost points to start off with (and still lost points for the night, I believe. She's probably the most innocent as far as actual title-farming goes cause she lost points.) Lyndsey kept her title-position, and Tibbana and I got novice.

I logged off, and next morning I got rid of my title. I felt kinda bad about it, and I don't really care about titles anyway. Karsken (was logged on Diomond) complained about it before I could get rid of it.

I am not saying that my explanining it fixes anything, but that's how the whole story goes in case anyone cares.
    ~Chris
    [EDIT]: Kai killed Lyndsey once to get Novice as well.
    Last edited by Megabio; Jul 30th, 2002 at 03:08:00.

snatch1 is still app she was rookie...

make a own pvp titlefarmer forum where people can flame eachother.

I just don't think anyone cares about farmers anymore

tøffen
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

Originally posted by makka
    snatch1 is still app she was rookie...

Ah well I logged before she did that. (sorry)
    ~Chris

Heh, geez anyway eth said it right snatch1 was in the middle somewhere and tib was the same or close to it anyway and i was only apprentice and kai was one kill from novice anyway. I pvped him legit I lose vs him anyway heh. Other then that we had fun sheesh =x nobody gained anything just some fun.

Bunch of farming monkeys.
    ~Lone

Talking

monkeys can farm now?

wow, what will they think of next?
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

I guess people do care for there little titles they get to rain on somebody's little party =o.

Originally posted by I farmed neophyte hahahah
    who cares?
    Alot of peopel care. Title farmers are wanna be's. No one wants a wanna be around.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I did. One kill. If it makes you whiners happy ill let some loser omni kill me once. My alt was running around there because I was transferring equip to her.
    Yagyu for life

My life goal is complete, I'm a monkey.
    ~Chris

What's... oh never mind...
    RETIRED

Originally posted by Megabio
    My life goal is complete, I'm a monkey.
    ~Chris
    LOL

A transvestite monkey at that

Btw...slight change to the last post, it won't be some 'loser omni', it'll be a decent one. Just have to wait for her to get online...

Edit: Oh Karsken I hear you wanted to get in on the farming anyhow and Snatch said no...so stfu
    Last edited by Kaiousama; Jul 31st, 2002 at 04:04:01.
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Turin

Alot of peopel care. Title farmers are wanna be's. No one wants a wanna be around.
    This isn't targeted at Turin but his quote was a good one to make this post on:

I swear, if people "care" so much about a busted system like titles, I’m going to make 3 Grandmasters , 3 Masters, and 5 Experienced and then level them up to 75 and turn the top 10 into what it is....CRAP! (bumping myself off the list as well).

Is title farming gay? YES!
    Does it make titles fairly worthless as a measure of PvP "infamy" status? YES!YES!YES!

So keep it up and I’m sure I’ll get frustrated enough to gather up the resources (12 characters + time) to execute the plan to make a level 1 Grandmaster...then level him/her to 75.

Sound good? Sound like a way to show FC how broken the PvP side of the game is at the moment? Yeah. I'm real close.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast