Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The High level PvP

hehe

Such is life after lvl 75!
    We have all been there and done that!
    Suck it up and lvl on, you will be the one gankin N00bs soon enough.

Vandame

Level 75's are noobs?

You sir/mam are mistaken....... Newbie, is a peson who is new to a game and does not know what to do.

Weak people is the word
    I have my eyes on a few people that ganked me......and they are lower levels then me now....time to die:cough;

Level 75's are noobs?

You sir/mam are mistaken....... Newbie, is a peson who is new to a game and does not know what to do.
    I have met some level 100 newbies.

So let me see, grid into 2HO and I am attacked by 20 to 30 lvl 75-90 players. What do you call that?
    BAHAHA! Yep, all the time.

There are only two types of people I will attack in a 25% zone. Omni standing still, or omni moving. Common people, this is a game that promotes hostile environments, and gives us the ability to attack other people. It is war! If you don't want to be attack, stay out of pvp areas.

Crap happens! It is just the way it goes. I am thankful for most people I kill or who kill me, having a good attitude, and being friendly. But there are those who piss and moan, and to those people, shaaadaaaaap!

Don't wanna get attacked? Don't go into hostile zones. They give that warning for a reason

Blech.

Originally posted by Nanarage
    There are only two types of people I will attack in a 25% zone. Omni standing still, or omni moving.
    Nanarage, ROFLMAO...... You and Ultra1 have me rolling today.

Originally posted by Ultra1 regarding players that are attackable to a much higher level player having a grey con. example: a lvl 150 Soldier can fight a lvl 75 Enforcer, but wouldn't know it unless he targeted and hit "t" everytime to see if the other guy was over 75
    If I can kill em', make em' green!"
    Do you guys mind if I use those? LOL

Originally posted by Vegan
    So let me see, grid into 2HO and I am attacked by 20 to 30 lvl 75-90 players. What do you call that?
    Really bad timing...

Re: The High level PvP

Originally posted by Cloudeh

And let me tell you this, if ever you see LvL 150's etc etc, most of them have their rookie title by camping in 2h0 or attacking lower people.

I can't decide what's worse, this or some uber twink using the level protection rules to get their title.

Anyways, titles are meaningless right now, I would remove them.

OR, dont give titles to anyone under level 75.

Mike, dont give it to people under? why not oveR?:P

I mean you just went the wrong way..its HIGER people getting the easy titles..

Looks like ill have to pick on lowbies ;/

Not.

There are 2 reasons i wanted to get my character to 150+ one was for more ips to put into offensive skills since i had WASTED ips in healing nano skills in lower levels.

2 to give back to all the 75+ what i got everytime i zoned into stupid 2ho or god forbid zoning into the safety of 4 holes to take the "long" way to CAV or belial forest. if i had a quarter for everytime i was insta killed i would not be rich but i would go out to dinner at least. come on! get real. i killed a level 80 or something doctor in a plane the other day and it was so easy and soft. i said to myself yep that happened to me quite a few times where i would just get into my plane and try to go quietly to my mission only to be shot out of the sky like the soft little healer i was. now i get to do it to people like the bitter angry 150+ character i have slaved for 60 days /played. to me it is only fair, like growing up, i got killed in one hit from higher level players now i get to do it..maybe is not fair but as they say hard work pays off, if you don't like it don't get to 75 or go to pvp zones. I can really feel no sympathy being that it happened to me soooo many times seemingly so long before damage in pvp was 50%.

PFEH!

Now you got 2 exploiters in who using there high level and attacking during grace to get titles
    !
    *****ES

omg Cloudeh joo r so bitar!

150's can attack 75's. You are what, 90. You can avoid that area if you want. Nothing is stoping you from going to 4 holes, then to the ferry, then to ESB. No one camps the ferry.

They aren't exploiting, the timer is server side not client side, so your counter is not accurate. If you are getting attacked it is because your system is lagging when you load the zone, or the server you are zoning too is too busy to synch your client. You can speed up zone times by clearing memory before zoning into pvp areas. If you petitioned em that's kind of sad. The timer was implimeted to prevent spawn camping and in fact it does give you a fair time to zone in even if it doesn't synch with your client. I suggest, as a temporary fix, do the countdown in your head from when you enter the whompa.

Also, why did you try and fly away, you could have just zoned back and then taken the grid? Not a good choice. Even if you got away you'd be running with a mean dot on you and chances are you'd die b4 you landed to use treatment kits, enforcer, that is if a fall killed you so would a DOT.
    Last edited by Nichola_Six; Dec 26th, 2001 at 16:40:04.

Originally posted by Vegan
    I'd call that the thing that MAKES Besheba's day.

ULTR, THERE WAS 2 EXPLOITERS.
    Why do you think I said it.
    I was in my YALMAHA on purpose so I could fly away but...
    I got attacked during PVP Grace, rooted so I could not fly.
    Thnx

Oh oh Let me clear up a few things.

1: They rooted my yal, CANNOT FLY.
    2: I was playing aaaal day and basically as soon as I even got to move I died.
    3: I brought my brother character on, in the SAME ROOM, DIFFERENT ACCOUNT AND WATCHED OTHER PEOPLE have the Same thing happen to them, pvp grace lag my behind.
    Right, doy ou ever watch what happens when a person zones?!

First you see any of the buffs they have appear, then the body apppers, then when finally it has finished laoding the body Flashes, as if it was cloaked into its proper self THEN the pvp grace starts.
    It helps with 2 accounts and 2 screens to see what actually happens.

Hey maybe you are right, I don't know and i can't say 100%

I know this, yesterday I fought a guy named Cray and he asked me the same thing, how i attacked him before the grace period was over. He did the fade in fade out fade in thing and stood there for 15 sec or so, looked around a bit then i layed into him and he died. So as far as i can see I exploited in no way. He must have been coming into the zone for almost 25 seconds.

A few things to consider, you can't un-root yourself in a plane. The grid is safer than the whompa. you can have your plane on if you want going thru either now and it works when you zone. Prolly better not to zone in wearing a car. You can't attack and you can't cast. It's a plea for people not to kill you which people often consider a great chance to make someones day =]

When you hit a 25% zone be dressed to kill.

Nah. Soon as you see "CHanging Please wait" you instantly appear on the other side and you are "In that zone" - One of the fixes to fix that annoying bug when being killed while zoning OUT of a mission

Ya mike that's what i figured, not that it was part of the fix of the mission bug but the way servers handled play-shifting.

I guess they could give you 30 seconds, but some people zone very fast and that might give them way too much time.

I think cloud, you just got stuck in a long zone. You have to chill, sometimes it's just not your day.

But these 2 people did it to every single person 75 and over coming through that whompah.
    Everyone.

Lmao now thats a good one
    Infamine 200 soljah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast