Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The High level PvP

Arrow The High level PvP

Okay is it LvL 75 or 85 Where A lvl 160 Can attack you?

To the Point people.

What is the point? Okay yeah maybe its better when you get to big wars but.
    It was the end of the night I wanted to go to bed, so I decided to do some shopping in Trade.

Im in MMD and i was about to click the Grid machine when!
    Im lvl 87....... A lvl 157. WTF?

70! Seventy, Seven Zero!
    Hes just about TWICE my level, How am i to stand up to this? I cant.
    I sat back in my chair and went Angry.

I mean..Comon, Lower it down to like it was or at least Change something.

And let me tell you this, if ever you see LvL 150's etc etc, most of them have their rookie title by camping in 2h0 or attacking lower people.

I swear the amount of times this has happened.
    they should not get titles for killing people like that.
    They canot pick on people there own level.

And what gets me is, When I aslk them why, /tell them why, they dont speak!
    It was just like when I first played AO.
    I thought everyone where Drones, or AI cus everytime I tried to speak to somebody they dont talk back!

/tell d*ckhead Why did you attack me? Cant you pick on people your own level?

Its anoys me

At least one Question Got answered, I know why people almost my level keep owning me, even though I have good implants and good armour for my level.
    I was told, turn your agro bar down, damn it helps alot.
    But not against these lvl 150's

Level up, you newbie?
    Accept the fact that you are now no longer safe in pvp zones. Think of it as a zone that potentially can have level 157 mobs spawning that are agro.

Either that? Or bump runspeed
    And you have a LOT of time to get to the grid machine in the 15 seconds.

hehe. yep.

1) camping 2h0? I've got better things to do than wait hours for some newb to step into 2hO. I'll give it maybe 10 min now and then, but i haven't fought anyone besides one doc in the arena since the last patch.
    2) Welcome to the wonderful world of Rubi-Ka post 75. Don't worry it get's worse. Wait until you realize there's nothing to look forward to. Even getting killed in PvP will seem exciting after awhile. Go kill medusa's for the next, oh 100 levels. Weeeee!
    3) When I see anyone I can actually attack in a PvP area on RK2, you bet your asteroid kid, I'm all over them. Green? Good!! It's a food chain, baby, and you're near the bottom. Now if we can just get rid of all the gas zones.

Hey don't take it personally. It isnt personal. Either you PvP or don't post 75. It's binary. If you don't stay in carebearsville.

Wtf? Newbie?

Newbie means someone whos is NEW to a game.
    You muther fu**ing son of a b1tch.

I had it with people like you.....
    Im not a newbie, I dont need to go to some safe place where I can hide or anything.

If your one of these people, your a WUSS, You need help, your the one that can only pick up people LOWER than you, thats all you can take, you wimps, fools, scared.

Oh yeah, and WTF had watning to grid to trade and go to bed got to do with newbies and and carebears?
    Honeslty, grow the f**k up or get the F**K away from me you tw4t.
    Your really got me mad, but you want me to because you like to masterbate over me swearing at you.
    You sick Idiotic ...Arg.

Im not like this, but seriously, YOU......Grrr.

Hey Cloudeh, tell us how you really feel

I know what you mean though.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

hehe. Like I said, it's not personal. Green con is the color of joy for an MA. Not that I target greens specifically. These days I target anything that moves, which is pretty much nothing other than the bartender...well actually he doesnt move. Bad example. Like I said I haven't had a fight in 2HO in a few weeks at best.

I'll make an effort to kill you in 2ho now.
    To expect to not be attacked in 2ho by anyone in your level range, is newbiesh.

Demonstrating a clear lack of knowledge for the game.
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Dec 15th, 2001 at 09:27:02.

Mike.
    To expect to not be attacked in 2ho by anyone in your level range, is newbiesh.

Did i say that?
    No, now STFU looser.

Im complaining that people do it, and its stupid thats people are able to, hell even i breiefly spoke to cosmik about it, he dont act lke you,.

Keil wants is bango back btw cos.

Cloudeh, lemme hook u noob up a GOOD strategy.
    Exit grid, DONT bother tabbing around, PLANE IMMEDIATELY, ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, no one can catch u ! (well except against those who use deflection thingy exploit)

or the mongo bash exploit

Having level caps for pvp is stupid. The only reason you would want it is to protect lower players (which makes sense really)

Up to a certain level.

I think 75 is fine...

Originally posted by besheba
    or the mongo bash exploit
    healing is an exploit!????
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

No. The *exploit* is that it "attacks" during the grace period (I think)

BEAR IN MIND that the grace period according to the server is NOT what it says on your client.

WHEN you zone, the timer starts. Although it doesnt start ON YOUR CLIENT until you have *finished* zoning.

So if you get attacked with 8 seconds left on the clock, thats why - not because they are a l4m3 3xpl0it3r.

So let me see, grid into 2HO and I am attacked by 20 to 30 lvl 75-90 players. What do you call that?

Ouch
    Pain
    Death
    Ressurection Time
    Ungh
    Not again
    Ganked
    YOU ****'s!
    And um..

When do I get me Title for dying so many time?

Unleet Cloudeh hehe

The point was not to take it personal. It happens to everyone. Be happy that you get to keep all your stuff. Imagine dying and losing all your items. Ever play UO? If you died there, according to your anger, you would jump off a bridge.

It is a game. Take it easy!

lets see a group of 15-2 players had me pinned at the helo bunker, why i didnt run to the north bunker i dont know probably had to do with ruberband lag when zoning in with that many at the grid port, ne way i alwas run before i even get graphics i know taht he server and client are off key and eventuly sync up. it is when it is trying to sync that causes the "rubberband effect"

so any way i am in and out of the helo bunker keeping in grace till help arrives, for 10 minutes i am fine in and out in and out. clickg names lookinf for weakness to run

and then 2 enf's show up. no one is being attacked, one goes in the bunker one goes out of the bunker, i zoned 4-5 times more seeing the words mongo bash going over thier head on the last time it happened i zone graphics load 12 secs left wham attacked, all along watching the mongo bash word rolling over head.

now if u honestly think that i am stupid enuff to think that they were just healing?

thats like when u were 10 and you didnt do your homework but u lie to the teacher and say you forgot it or i tought it was due tommorrow. you know your lying, well incase you didnt figure that out by this age in your life SO DID THE TEACHER.

It either does one of two things tricks teh client into thinking you are attacking from being mongoed or it lags the system so bad your client and server do not sync till afetr the grace period which by then you are dead atatcked by 20 people hanging out side. cause trust me when i get trapped in that helo bunker alot of people come.

Either way that is an exploit. "using anything that effects the play of the game that is otherwise operating normally is an exploit."

truth be told i could have zoned and rezoned all day till help arrived. and then it would have been a fun fight, but no one likes a fun fight they only seem to like gamkers.

anyway there are a few who like to fight fun and fair and you know who we are amongst each other its just a shame that we on both sides have to deal with runners, cheaters and exploiters.
    it ruins the whole game

i love pvping i hate the fact that i had to wait till high ;evel to do so efectivly, i hte the fact atht as soon as i got high ebuff tehy changed the rules efecivly nerfing the nt, i love the fact that under normal circumstances i can zoen with out being killed before all loads up. I love a good fight i love dieing in good fights i love winning good fights. i hate exploiters who are never dealt with, unless they are dual weilding a pillow

come to think about it i love the game ao i just hate the stupid people at funcom who couldnt make this work.

it is a shame they had a great shot at being great

Would anyonce care to mention DOT's as an exploit? oh well I guess I'll do it.... =)
    Josef "Dumbasbricks" Gruesbeck
    Sin-Tek Inc. Employee
    a division of Omni-Tek Hyper Corp.
    "I'm just a nobody... So don't mind me much." ~ me

"I pity the weak for when they fall they are forgotten... the strong may fall... but they are forever remembered." ~ me again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast