Thread: yeeey thx fore f***** up the pvp list one rk-2

yeeey thx fore f***** up the pvp list one rk-2

Well it hadd to happen,some ppl just dont have the skills to get a decent pvp titel so what to to....lets go faming jipyyyyyy!!!!!!.I cant understand why they have to be sutch lamers and ruining the funn of pvp whit that **** ,feels like all my time i spent getting novice was a total waist now:/..So a BIG gratz to the lame as titel farmers one rk2 job well done one fekking up pvp 1s and fore all.

What? That was the most idiotic post I've ever read. I feel a lot dumber now for even reading it. Thanks.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

I felt my IQ drop.

What is your point here? PvP in general is screwed.

The title system is "lame". At this point i'm starting to get interested in simulating and printing out the order in which I need 31 level 1 charcters to make a Grand Master. A level 1 Grand Master!

Trust me. If FC doesn't fix the PvP system soon i'll be making a level 1 Grandmaster just to piss off the world.

Heh, I title-farmed up to novice, but I lost it after we finished. I more or less just wanted to see how it worked. I gave it away to people who don't even play anymore, so I didn't flood the system with new points. More or less, no harm done, just some people kidna pissed at me.
    ~Chris
    PS/Edit: Maligent, you only need 12 people to get a grandmaster, occording to my chart. (takes a long time though)
    PSS/EditEdit: When I say "gave it away" I mean back to where I was when I started. 1 kill to apprentice (i.e. rookie) again.
    Last edited by Megabio; Jul 29th, 2002 at 19:49:14.

Umm actually u gave to others that is now reflected in the top ten list and they most certainly do play i watched u do it. So actually now rubi ka 2 top ten f***ed as much as 1

thats a great idea everyone should farm lv 1's up to grandmasters...
    wonder what FC would do when everyone on the most wanted is a lv 1 noob with grandmaster title?...maybe they'll realize that they're dumba$$es for letting titles get so lame

Could be the first step to fixing things

Not a bad idea disciple.
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Disciple092
    wonder what FC would do when everyone on the most wanted is a lv 1 noob with grandmaster title?...maybe they'll realize that they're dumba$$es for letting titles get so lame

God i'm evil

You have to be at least 75 in level to show up on the most wanted list.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Originally posted by Obergeist
    You have to be at least 75 in level to show up on the most wanted list.
    Mm, you could still have a bunch of level 1 or 2 grandmasters running around.
    ~Chris

Man that would be annoying. I'd hope at least they have funny names to reflect their titles.
    Last edited by Obergeist; Jul 29th, 2002 at 23:25:39.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Give Same side NO POINTS! *bump* =)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Give ONE point if you have killed X more than X has killed you. So even if you fight bob 19043091249012 times, you have 1 point.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    Give ONE point if you have killed X more than X has killed you. So even if you fight bob 19043091249012 times, you have 1 point.
    Maybe give that a little bit more leeway (it would be nearly impossible to progress that way), but that is probably better than different side killing... Different side killing still allows title-farming, just a bit more complicated.. so that doesn't do anything.
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    Well seeing that only about 1% of the population PvPs this would really make it hard to get a title higher then Rookie...ever.

PS - Making a level 1 into a 75 takes 1 day (with help of course).

If FC doesn't stay somethig soon about PvP, i swear i'm going to do it.

Originally posted by Disciple092

you have to be lvl 75+ to get on the most wanted list.
    do you ever know what your talking about when you post here?

and megabio you own bro, the title system sucks, pvp sucks no skil at all involved, nothing is balanced, AO is still in beta for all i see, but we are just paying for it to test it.

it only takes a few ppl to make others realize how dumb something is, but of course most of the mommys boys come here flaming.

pvp system is useless, titles are useless, someoen get grandmaster for all i care ill grats them every step of the way
    Last edited by A²; Jul 30th, 2002 at 21:57:39.