Thread: Nice guide Appomattox

Nice guide Appomattox

Yes, I'm aware this ain't game mechanics, but sticky tread is closed. I especially like the fact, that maybe for first time we get explanation why ARKs can or can't do specific stuff.

But I would have some plead regarding this guide...please make all ARKs read it too.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

I am most gratified that you found my petition tips helpful. Thanks!

Rest assured I've pointed it out to my fellow ARKs, as well. There's nothing in it they don't know, but one of its purposes is to be a handy reference.
    Cordially,
    ARK Appomattox
    Operations Director
    http://ark.funcom.com/

Handy reference for sure, less petitions I bet, so faster help in-game.
    :-(

One question about your Petition Tips guide: Can you amend it with a brief description of the Petition Categories and what types of problems SHOULD be classified as what category?

The reason I ask is because I'm never sure if I have properly classified my problems and if that might cause my petition to be answered more slowly.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer