Thread: Channel 42 is your friend!

Channel 42 is your friend!

Whether you are dynamite fishing in Andromeda, skiing in Penumbra or just paying a visit to the Trash King, Channel42 is your constant comapnion. Chat with people all over Rubi-Ka, stay in touch with the lastest news or just listen in on the gossip.

As a radio network Channel42 does not belong to any one faction, though there are private broadcsting tower all over the planet run by enthusiasts to help the signal reach even remote corners of the Shadowlands.

There is no fee, no strings attached, just tune in and join in the fun!

/ooc

Channel 42 is chatbot designed for in-character (and occasional ooc) chat among the roleplayers of Atlantean of any faction. It's been running for just under a year, slowly but steadily bringing the roleplayers of the server closer together.

Channel42 has also been graced by the presence of various Event Arks who use the bot to announce or just support their own events.

For story purposes, Channel 42 is a fictional frequency on an equally fictional Rubi-Kan “ham” radio network. Everyone is welcome as long as you keep it clean and keep it in-character.

To join /tell Channel42 !join
    To leave /tell Channel42 !leave

I've you wish to get automatically invited to Channel42 every time you log in, send Dabblez, Swiftmind or Tussa a message in game and I'll set you up.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Cute. i'll probably get it hooked on tonight.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Tune in to get a deeper understanding of what we fight against in our hopeless war for ending Notum exports!
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Bump for Channel42 - the best way to keep in touch and know what is happening Rubi-Ka!

[ In-Character resource for RPing. ]
    Last edited by Dookumi; Mar 25th, 2006 at 21:33:02.

I'm secretly a fan of this channel. I monitor it all the time. You never know when someone is going to slip up and mention something they shouldn't. I say channel 42 is responsible for a lot of intelligence we gather, outside of informants...the ones we don't kill.

Even the Dust Brigade hacked the channel and made an announcement one day! How often do you actually get to talk to those Dusters?

((Bump for Channel42!))

Since landing on Ka I have heard mention of this channel several times. I have been known to use it on occasion, and its been a source of info and networking. I think I will start using it more often now. Bump 42

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    I'm secretly a fan of this channel. I monitor it all the time. You never know when someone is going to slip up and mention something they shouldn't.
    ((Bump for Channel42!))
    Indeed. Why just the other night I was monitoring the Channel doing some recon, when it seems a former Council of Truth member, Xunashi, has returned to the planet after several months leave. Apparently, she's now hired by Omni-Tek and not happy with her situation that caused her to leave the planet and how she was abandoned by her clanmates... Pretty sad I remember her from the past, before she left, so innocent and pure and never gave up for the Clans, now just so much hatred and confusion.

*laughs*Ah well, so much drama. I love listening in hearing the sides squabble, almost as much as rollerrat ball.
    Last edited by SirNegs; Mar 28th, 2006 at 00:08:20.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Can a public com channel even be hacked? I mean why would you need to?
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin