Toxor. A failure as far as doing any work goes, but yet intelligent at the same time.. An odd mix, but then again, Toxor was odd. Toxor had been *very* odd since a few nights ago..

Whilst talking with an, er, "client", Toxor had gone a bit mad. Tried to hack the client's insurance. But, yet, he never managed. He went back to where he had left the client to die, a bit later, where he found him surrounded by a load of clans. Whilst one, Hyperion, seemed to want to eat Toxor never mind attack him, they respected the wishes of Devin... that "he have him". After all, Toxor was "his".

If you thought Toxor was odd already, what happened next was.. mad. Devin Townsend, the odd person, decided that the best way to tackle the situation would be to pin Toxor to the ground, and cast on him a nano. This nano did the most *odd* thing.. Toxor heard a voice. A female voice. A voice that could only be one thing's.. One thing Devin knew as "Del"..

Toxor, at this exact moment, contracted Devin's delerium. Del told Toxor a lot about herself. "You said I wasn't real.. I'm as real as butterfly and leet soup." And his eyes.. his eyes turned into those of Devin's. One green.. one blue. How did Toxor "catch" Delerium? Somehow. Nobody knows how, including both Toxor and Devin. Toxor, of course, was completely out of it. He woke up the next day to the horrendous shock of discovering he had called Omni-Tek "gay".. oh dear.

Of course, what happens for Toxor next? (( wtb opinions )) Well, after that, he'll probably lose his job. Not good.

(( this, uhm, "story", is written in a way that just *isnt* even me *ooc*, or toxor. it reallyis a nightmare to use this writing style. so i wont again. tell me if you like it though, but I think it's just.. lacking anything good. the strucutre and wording is just.. ODD. no, I don't like it. I'll be writing in a more..me-ish way later. ))

In a bar - an experience with delerium
Toxor sat in Reet's a few nights after getting Delerium.. this is only the second time Toxor had saw Delerium and remembered. Oh, yes, he saw Delerium. They had a very odd chat. Toxor was idly lying down and listening to some music.. and it happened. His eyes lost their colour.. his face lost the red tint it had gained that night.. and he lay back further. "Hello, Toxor, friend!", whispered a happy and mischevous female voice in Toxor's ear. "How are you tonight? Are you having fun?"... Toxor was confused. Why was Delerium acting so nice towards him just now.. oh, but of course, not for long. "Are you? Are you having fun, even although you're a failure?" Toxor groaned. "Not just now, Del, eh?" Delerium didn't think much of this reply. "Oh, but you are. You know you could never capture my other friend Devin. You can't do anything! You can't kill a clanner, can you? You can't reform a *fly*!" Toxor continued groaning in the background. "Del, I'm trying to enjoy myself. Get the hell out of my life." Delerium ignored him. "Because you tried to get a job but they wouldn't take you, because you were weak, so you applied for reform, and they took you, but now you're going to get fired from *that* job too! Because you're awful at it! You're hopeless!" Toxor fell off his seat. Nobody even noticed, because it was a regular occurence after a night of drinking. "GET OUT OF IT!", he shouted to himself. And after that.. darkness.