Thread: All your loot are belong to us.

All your loot are belong to us.

Since we have a couple threads goin to give certain items to certain people. Thought I'd take a shot at it.

Give to Patk9:
    Globe of Sufferance x2
    Globe of Clarity x2
    Full suit of Dragon armor
    Heavily padded overcoat

ah hell , throw edge in as a collectible.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Sure, get me the missions i'll blitz them for you...
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

I only need...

3x padded coat, want 1 for all my lvl 125+ characters(already have 1, that's not enought)

4x full dragon set, same there, the one I got isn't mine

1 x area magnifier , maybe a second for a twink I havn't started, just tell me when I need to start him and I rush down and grab it.

7x hood, same here, I want one for all my characters even if some other players doesn't even have 1.

Throw in 16 globes of every sort too, always good to have.

Anyone think I'm greedy?

I'm not, this is what clan leaders from some guilds wanted, to be able to get the items for their twinks even if they already have it on another character.

And worst thing of all, people voted yes for the idea, so it's how it will be now.

Anyone can say loot whores?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

ROFL!

Pat your a n00b!

hehe

See ya in 2HO tonight so we can kill more Omni's like last night.

- Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Urgh guys...

Well you can have all that just give me my toohtpocker...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

It's time to unleash the hordes of ninjas...

/ninja loot!
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Anyone think I'm greedy?

I'm not, this is what clan leaders from some guilds wanted, to be able to get the items for their twinks even if they already have it on another character.

And worst thing of all, people voted yes for the idea, so it's how it will be now.

Anyone can say loot whores?
    What Azza?!?! is this true? Is that what the guild leader meeting was all about a couple days ago?

If so that's lame. The looter of the kill team should be honest, and honestly raffle off whatevers dropped by Tarasque, and give EVERYONE helping out a FAIR chance to get this. Hell, that sucks if that's the way things are going to be done. I'd be a lvl 200 Trader with no chance ever of getting anything from Tarasque, dam*.

Originally posted by illphil

What Azza?!?! is this true? Is that what the guild leader meeting was all about a couple days ago?

If so that's lame. The looter of the kill team should be honest, and honestly raffle off whatevers dropped by Tarasque, and give EVERYONE helping out a FAIR chance to get this. Hell, that sucks if that's the way things are going to be done. I'd be a lvl 200 Trader with no chance ever of getting anything from Tarasque, dam*.
    Everyone will have same chance to get the item, but even if you already got a coat, or any other item you are still allowed to be in raffle for it, so same person can have many coats, even if someone else don't even have 1.

But, I informed my guild, it's up to the other leaders to inform their guilds.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

For Megabio(aka Ethernal)

1x Lockpick (PLEASE I NEED ONE)
    ~Chris

Clearify

For the record, this thread was a mockery of the people saying others deserved certain items. In no way did i mean this. In fact I never even checked up on it due to it was just a joke. I'd like the items yes but in no way was this thread intended to get me anything and with recent events I was just told today that this thread may be the cause to a few of my problems. Well if you took it seriously, im sorry for fooling you but if you know me and you know i like to play around then you should know this post wasnt a serious intention. Wish I remembered i even made this thread, wouldve solved alot of my problems.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Lol Pat

Stop rigging tarabot!

By the way when wil we descuss abotu changing rules? I dont know some people go there win triple heavely paded coats and soem people go and win nothing .
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    Lol Pat

Stop rigging tarabot!

By the way when wil we descuss abotu changing rules? I dont know some people go there win triple heavely paded coats and soem people go and win nothing .
    Leaders meeting very soon send me a tell ingame, or to Messman or to javas they know the time and date (dont want to post it here )
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

I will attend with Illcrat! leader of the retired guild known as: Vision Of Disorder!

Damn it!

What level do I have to be to start playing with the big kids?? I want to see Tarasque. I want to be part of an uber guild. I want to talk smack to the silly Omnis. I want to see Tarabot in action!

100 lvls higher than you are now to actually compete, but you can go there at 75.

any lower than that and you won't be respected since all think you are there to ninja

i want a padded coat thats all mine, and some butcher gloves

i think its reasonable in the future

I've yet to win anything there, but I mostly enjoy it as the social occasion it has become, since the omni quit coming it is otherwise boring. Sure I'd like to win something but seeing as how getting greedy ruins the atmosphere of the entire event I think keeping quiet is the best policy....As to alts winning, heck, if somebody has a 140 alt and they are down in the block room helping defend the kill team from the minions, sure, let 'em win. The important thing about the Tarasque raids is to have fun, and whining and moaning aren't fun......just play, treat others fair and with respect and all will have a good time.

Morelian

I havent been able to Tara raid in a few weeks as I am back on a modem dial up ATM. I cant even imagine how bad it would be on a 28.8 It was bad enough on my DSL

I will be back on highspeed within the week though ( I hope ) and will return to Camelot for your omni and tara killing pleasures.

save me a hood.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me