Thread: Missions in Stret East Bank

Missions in Stret East Bank

Is there a way for Clanners to do missions in Stret East Bank, without having to go back into a city in a 25% zone to use the grid?

Last night I gridded into 2ho. Flew out the gate and finished my mission. Had gotten the reward, nice Adventurer nano that is pretty expensive, and did'nt want to lose it to PvP.

I flew N/NW (I think I was in Upper Stret East Bank at this point) until I hit a huge lake (it shows up around the lower central part of the big map). Needless to say, the enhanced sharks were hungry, and I didn't last long.

Is there another land route from Stret East Bank, back to a Neutral or Clan city? I don't mind a long journey, I just want to make missions there viable, and don't want to lose my reward by going back into a 25% zone city (willing to take my chances otherwise).

Skara

Since when does one loose more than XP when killed in PvP?
    Have players always been kinda and just not looted me?
    When ever I have died, be it PvP or whatever, when I am resurrected, I still have my credits and the Reclaim terminal returns all my posessions...have I missed something?

Anything in your main inventory that wasn't there at the time of your last save is lootable from your corpse if you're killed by another player. You can get around this by putting stuff in a backpack that was in inventory (or worn) at your last save. However even then, the XP loss still hurts.

I've done some extensive exploring trying to find a safe route in and out of Stret East, and haven't really had any luck. Upper Stret East has all sorts of Greywulfs that can chase down my buffed 500 runspeed fixer (Kodiak + Hack Grid Vector) and bite me for 500 hp a hit. Therefore that route won't work without a Yalmaha. (And the mission system still insists on sending me missions to there! )

I have had no luck getting in to Stret East from 4 Holes either. Swimming is out of the question (enhanced sharks), and the Ferry for some reason puts me at the opposite end of the 4 Holes zone.

That means if a safe route out does exist, it is south to Pleasent Meadows, then to Omni Entertainment.

If you put your new loot in a bag you won't loose it.

The ferry to 4 holes, is a possibility. You will have to avoid/outrun a few mobs. Head for the grid as a first choice. If that doesn't work try to go north along the shore. Once you get get to the burned area with the lava pools the coast should be pretty clear.

I've heard (but not confirmed myself) that you can access the grid while engaged in combat now. If this is the case it's probably best to just go for the grid in 2HO, approching from the north west.

To my knowledge, the ferry works from 2HO to 4 Holes, but has had some issues regarding the return trip.

In any case, once arrived on the west bank, I'd recommend heading northwesterly to Aurum, and using the Wompah back south to Omni-1, Entertainment district.
    From there, anyone that ought to have any business being in 2HO in the first place should be able to Grid back home easily.

Of course you could use the grid directly from Argentum in 4 Holes as well, but the 180 in Computer Literacy may be somewhat steep for the average fighter.

The Third option on the west bank is simply heading north to Borealis. However, this is a loooong trek. =)

/Pilker
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.